Use this thread for casual talk about this event.
Ignore them they just ganging up in group against FT because that the only way someone can agree with they opinionI don't understand the hate for FT.
I'm from the FT subsection, and don't get me wrong, i think this manga is utter garbage. But in terms of characters, the nominated girls from FT are all great and i don't understand the urge of discrediting them just because they are from FT. Especially when it comes from people i know from the FT section (looking at you @Atom)


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Mikasa from now it's better for you.![]()
And maybe Erza because she's Erza.![]()
I feel like I just got BBQ'ed, please don't expose my true identity!You discredited yourself with this statement.
Smh... votes for Hinata and questions my reasonable decision. That logic. Hiro Mashima, is that you?
Wow, that guy is more awesome than you , I can't believe someone like him exists.There is only one reason why Hinata advanced (credits to this awesome guy):
![]()
What What what? No Love for Mikasa and Erza?--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
![]()
![]()
Ok i understand Erza but not Mikasa tell me why if you feel like it curious about that 


You mean:I just don't see Mikasa as a waifu material Simple as that
I overall like Mikasa and her badass side I only don't like when she's going all " Eren... " mode![]()
) but yeah she has really Nice Moments right after Levi imo.This is not a best character competition, this is a best waifu competition. It's true that popularity affects some votes though. It's true that there are people who voted for FT because of sheer hate but there are people who voted for said characters just because they are from FT as well. Characters from less popular series are always disadvantaged. Lot of people probably talk about FT because several nominations are from this series and because it's easy to tease the fanbase, but in reality they are nothing special. What surprises me the most is the fact that both SnK girls(not even AnnieI don't understand the hate for FT.
I'm from the FT subsection, and don't get me wrong, i think this manga is utter garbage. But in terms of characters, the nominated girls from FT are all great and i don't understand the urge of discrediting them just because they are from FT. Especially when it comes from people i know from the FT section (looking at you @Atom)
Anyway... My girl has been eliminated by Winry, no surprise here. She got 21 votes at least, that's about 20 more votes than i anticipated
Thank you people, i didn't expect Baby 5 to get that much support.
I might support Winry (and Jeanne d'Arc still) from now on, so that i can say Baby 5 lost against the winner
By the way, all of this made me want to start watching fma (brotherhood) again, and i was wondering why Riza hasn't been nominated. She's great, i've always have a thing for her. My favourite from fma.
) won. None of the Fate characters lost as well.You my Friend shows something unique on this awards and it's called good tasteAnnie is![]()

I just don't see Mikasa as a waifu material Simple as that
I overall like Mikasa and her badass side I only don't like when she's going all " Eren... " mode![]()
Why Thank youYou my Friend shows something unique out here and it's called good taste![]()
i can say the same about you just by looking at your Avatar 
I know this is a Waifu competition don't worry.This is not a best character competition, this is a best waifu competition. It's true that popularity affects some votes though. It's true that there are people who voted for FT because of sheer hate but there are people who voted for said characters just because they are from FT as well. Characters from less popular series are always disadvantaged. Lot of people probably talk about FT because several nominations are from this series and because it's easy to tease the fanbase, but in reality they are nothing special. What surprises me the most is the fact that both SnK girls(not even Annie) won. None of the Fate characters lost as well.
But we have PoF : Power of FateThe Fairy fail squad will still find a way to beat us through PoF.![]()

I totally agree thereI just don't see Mikasa as a waifu material Simple as that
I overall like Mikasa and her badass side I only don't like when she's going all " Eren... " mode![]()

. I am going to love that Artoria VS Mikasa match.

)
And yet you are going to vote for Jeanne instead of Iri.I know this is a Waifu competition don't worry.

Touka thought that she can buy Judges votes by bed looks like it's not always workingHinata>Juvia>>Touka

Rem lost too, it seems everyone just loves Emilia.
Basically what Demonspeed said. I don't like the story anymore and will trash it given the opportunity, but I know it's popularity easily eclipses a lot of other series and it's fans will come out of the woodwork to support it where ever and whenever they can. Especially when it comes to something character specific like this. I discredit them becauseI don't understand the hate for FT.
I'm from the FT subsection, and don't get me wrong, i think this manga is utter garbage. But in terms of characters, the nominated girls from FT are all great and i don't understand the urge of discrediting them just because they are from FT. Especially when it comes from people i know from the FT section