The Emptiness inside my Soul

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
:bobriki


Welcome to my Dead Thread Seraph :cheez
Well nice to be here i guess :derp
I also liked your Post just now,i think you deserve the Likes more then just that usual Wank from @Atom .
I'll just go and like all your 638 Posts so you can feel really good about yourself.:true
Jokes aside i can't believe that your Thread is Dead Empty,considering what an Amazing Person you are...:kappa
#ThatWank
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Well nice to be here i guess :derp
I also liked your Post just now,i think you deserve the Likes more then just that usual Wank from @Atom .
I'll just go and like all your 638 Posts so you can feel really good about yourself.:true
Jokes aside i can't believe that your Thread is Dead Empty,considering what an Amazing Person you are...:kappa
#ThatWank
U flatter me too much :fan

And dont insult my boi @Atom :ck
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
U flatter me too much :fan

And dont insult my boi @Atom :ck
Oh no Please those Compliments are just Understatements from me,i can dish out better no worries...:kappa

Your "BOI"?
Can someone maybe explain to me what happened that you too wank each other that much? :notlikethis
I take the downplay back Fine...:soclose
Wish someone would wank me or...this is so embarrassing...maybe ship me...:kappa:kappa:kappa:kappa:kappa
 
Last edited:

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Oh no Please those Compliments are just Understatements from me,i can dish out better no worries...:kappa

Your "BOI"?
Can someone maybe explain to me what happened that you too wank each other that much? :notlikethis
I take the downplay back Fine...:soclose
Wish someone would wank me or...this is so embarrassing...maybe ship me...:kappa:kappa:kappa:kappa:kappa
I know who I can ship you with :kappa
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Oh no Please those Compliments are just Understatements from me,i can dish out better no worries...:kappa

Your "BOI"?
Can someone maybe explain to me what happened that you too wank each other that much? :notlikethis
I take the downplay back Fine...:soclose
Wish someone would wank me or...this is so embarrassing...maybe ship me...:kappa:kappa:kappa:kappa:kappa
We simply just realised each others awesomeness :hip

Ur too awesome to be shipped with some pleb :nah
Good enough? :kappa:kappa:kappa
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I know who I can ship you with :kappa
Just for your Information,only Females Pervy...:kappa
We simply just realised each others awesomeness :hip

Ur too awesome to be shipped with some pleb :nah
Good enough? :kappa:kappa:kappa
Oh my that Praise from Empty-Sama i am unworthy to hear such Kind words.:umad

Yeah i know that's why i thought someone else that's Awesome in other words YOU could find me an Awesome Partner...:wtf
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
That's why I said I know who I can pair you with :3c
Well go ahead and tell me then but she should be at least in her 20s and a Kind Soul with some Humor too,let's see what you make of that.:teach

*whistles...Vici....For that Rindou Avatar...keeps whistling* :wtf:kappa
 

Shinyarcanine45

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2016
Messages
117
Reaction score
338
Age
30
Country
Fairy Tail
This thread is stil alive? I thought it went extinct a long time ago
:whistle
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Leave Empty alone, you monsters. :arf :handgun
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Me? A monster?:emocat
I feel the hate:emocat
 

MonkeyD-Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2016
Messages
551
Reaction score
2,328
Age
27
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Why did I even come here ?
 

MonkeyD-Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2016
Messages
551
Reaction score
2,328
Age
27
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Oh look, a quote I won't respond to :kappa
 
Top