Just remember he also voted for Mikasa when she was up against ArturiaYes, they should have voted for Saber instead of Jeanne
Of course I will wait again for the salt to spread and let @SirSamuel016 talk..

Just remember he also voted for Mikasa when she was up against ArturiaYes, they should have voted for Saber instead of Jeanne
Of course I will wait again for the salt to spread and let @SirSamuel016 talk..

Yes but no '-'Just remember he also voted for Mikasa when she was up against Arturia![]()

And she got this all ( Most ) people get killed because she didn't care to live anymore'Cause she's the whole package![]()


A waifu should make you feel at home even a thousand miles away.Why do you guys like Mikasa as waifu again?
Vi-chanAnd she got this all ( Most ) people get killed because she didn't care to live anymore
This scene was awesome neverthless

Vi-chan![]()

For that meme I'll vote for herA waifu should make you feel at home even a thousand miles away.
![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well what has Bel been doing on Discord then?Sam has been recruiting heavily for this war. Buttering up moderators past and present on Slack to vote for Rindou.
If you don't like the sound of that, vote Mikasa.

Misogynistshe can cook and she has the better looks

I'm just reeling off some of her many good qualities. No need to go all tumblr on me and accuse me of being something I'm notMisogynist![]()
Mikasa fans I swear...Mikasa NOOOOONow, I have a little video package for you all as a special one-off for this battle!:




If you liked that edit, you should vote for RindouMikasa NOOOOO![]()
![]()
She... she kicked her and... oh god that made me recall how crushed I felt in that scene.
Poor Mikasa
But that joke of "Mikasa es su casa" got me too. I still remember thinking "deja mikasa en paz!", it felt so weird
I dont know what to do, at first instance I incline more towards Rindou but then I remember she is still a character without much depth yet.
On the other hand, Mikasa is a more defined character but revolves too much around Eren and got "frozen".
Uhmm, not an easy choice, going to take some more time before voting.


Did you not see the video I posted?I'm going to wait for something more before voting here.

Watched the video.Did you not see the video I posted?
What more could you, a masterchef, possibly need in a waifu than what Rindou has?! You could work together on dishes and forge a stronger love there, and you'll have fun doing it too! I know you like Rindou's looks too so wouldn't you love to be able to both work with her and do everything else you'd do with a waifu too?
Sorry, I'm still laughing over that meme.Damn, you all are voting before I can come and give you by divine guidance in this fight.
The better waifu here is Rindou. She's got the better personality (fun loving, does care a bit), she can cook and she has the better looks. Heck, she even has the better morals! Mikasa loves her brother, which is incest! Would you really want your waifu to be someone who only has eyes for her brother? Hell no.
Now, I have a little video package for you all as a special one-off for this battle!:
Still need persuading after that? It's time for Rindou pics
But Sam, you have a lewder pic or two for us right?![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well what has Bel been doing on Discord then?
![]()
"Vote Mikasa!"
If you're calling me out for gathering votes on Slack, what about Bel going through all the channels leaving that? Just as bad![]()
they are both equal but Mikasa in a Sombrero and witty comment beats random pics. Gotta be creative this round 
Watch my video if you haven't already and go further into laughterSorry, I'm still laughing over that meme.they are both equal but Mikasa in a Sombrero and witty comment beats random pics. Gotta be creative this round
![]()

Yea this is also a shameful act. One which has to be held against the nominator.Well what has Bel been doing on Discord then?
![]()
"Vote Mikasa!"
If you're calling me out for gathering votes on Slack, what about Bel going through all the channels leaving that? Just as bad![]()
it has that scam feeling about it. 