Quarterfinal Mikasa Ackerman vs Rindou Kobayashi

Who wins?

  • Mikasa Ackerman

  • Rindou Kobayashi


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
And she got this all ( Most ) people get killed because she didn't care to live anymore :verily:teehee

This scene was awesome neverthless :3c
Vi-chan :spank

She got the survivors to live, they were pretty much all dead in that situation @.@ It was either fighting and trying your luck or not fighting and becoming a digestive cake.
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
:hurr

Ok she boosted morale of the soldiers and force them to move and don't wait for certain death she was taking a leadership <<< That a was cool ;)

But the worse part is that she is the strongest one out there ( I don't count Shifters ) took the lead as it should be but she abandon them minute after ( and also create more problems for others because they have to split up to go after Mikasa )
 
Last edited:

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,657
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Damn, you all are voting before I can come and give you by divine guidance in this fight.

The better waifu here is Rindou. She's got the better personality (fun loving, does care a bit), she can cook and she has the better looks. Heck, she even has the better morals! Mikasa loves her brother, which is incest! Would you really want your waifu to be someone who only has eyes for her brother? Hell no.

Now, I have a little video package for you all as a special one-off for this battle!:

Still need persuading after that? It's time for Rindou pics

But Sam, you have a lewder pic or two for us right?



--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Sam has been recruiting heavily for this war. Buttering up moderators past and present on Slack to vote for Rindou.

If you don't like the sound of that, vote Mikasa.
Well what has Bel been doing on Discord then?

"Vote Mikasa!"
If you're calling me out for gathering votes on Slack, what about Bel going through all the channels leaving that? Just as bad :3c
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,657
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Misogynist :bnah
I'm just reeling off some of her many good qualities. No need to go all tumblr on me and accuse me of being something I'm not :kappa Mikasa fans I swear...
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Now, I have a little video package for you all as a special one-off for this battle!:
Mikasa NOOOOO :arf :arf :arf

She... she kicked her and... oh god that made me recall how crushed I felt in that scene.

Poor Mikasa :emocat

But that joke of "Mikasa es su casa" got me too. I still remember thinking "deja mikasa en paz!", it felt so weird :fan

I dont know what to do, at first instance I incline more towards Rindou but then I remember she is still a character without much depth yet.
On the other hand, Mikasa is a more defined character but revolves too much around Eren and got "frozen". :hmm

Uhmm, not an easy choice, going to take some more time before voting.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,657
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Mikasa NOOOOO :arf :arf :arf

She... she kicked her and... oh god that made me recall how crushed I felt in that scene.

Poor Mikasa :emocat

But that joke of "Mikasa es su casa" got me too. I still remember thinking "deja mikasa en paz!", it felt so weird :fan

I dont know what to do, at first instance I incline more towards Rindou but then I remember she is still a character without much depth yet.
On the other hand, Mikasa is a more defined character but revolves too much around Eren and got "frozen". :hmm

Uhmm, not an easy choice, going to take some more time before voting.
If you liked that edit, you should vote for Rindou :cheez
While I understand why you may be struggling to choose Rindou for a lack of depth, look at what you have here. Rindou is a fun character who livens things up, on top of her incredible cooking and other waifu qualities. She doesn't hinge on one person to do anything, and can be independent and focused on what she needs to do. Mikasa on the other hand as you said revolves too much around Eren, her adoptive brother. She only sticks around for him and him alone, and will always put him over everyone else, including you. Do you really want Mikasa to be your waifu when you'll never be #1? She could go running away looking for Eren like in the video and look at what will happen. Rindou is the better waifu pick imo, so vote Rindou ;)
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'm going to wait for something more before voting here.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,657
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'm going to wait for something more before voting here.
Did you not see the video I posted? :kappa
What more could you, a masterchef, possibly need in a waifu than what Rindou has?! You could work together on dishes and forge a stronger love there, and you'll have fun doing it too! I know you like Rindou's looks too so wouldn't you love to be able to both work with her and do everything else you'd do with a waifu too?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Did you not see the video I posted? :kappa
What more could you, a masterchef, possibly need in a waifu than what Rindou has?! You could work together on dishes and forge a stronger love there, and you'll have fun doing it too! I know you like Rindou's looks too so wouldn't you love to be able to both work with her and do everything else you'd do with a waifu too?
Watched the video.

Was given inspiring culinary speech to boost my ego instantly after posting.

Voted for Rindou.
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Damn, you all are voting before I can come and give you by divine guidance in this fight.

The better waifu here is Rindou. She's got the better personality (fun loving, does care a bit), she can cook and she has the better looks. Heck, she even has the better morals! Mikasa loves her brother, which is incest! Would you really want your waifu to be someone who only has eyes for her brother? Hell no.

Now, I have a little video package for you all as a special one-off for this battle!:

Still need persuading after that? It's time for Rindou pics
But Sam, you have a lewder pic or two for us right?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Well what has Bel been doing on Discord then?

"Vote Mikasa!"
If you're calling me out for gathering votes on Slack, what about Bel going through all the channels leaving that? Just as bad :3c
Sorry, I'm still laughing over that meme. :D they are both equal but Mikasa in a Sombrero and witty comment beats random pics. Gotta be creative this round ;)
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,657
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Sorry, I'm still laughing over that meme. :D they are both equal but Mikasa in a Sombrero and witty comment beats random pics. Gotta be creative this round ;)
Watch my video if you haven't already and go further into laughter ;)
It's more creative seeing I went to the effort of helping make it after all.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Well what has Bel been doing on Discord then?

"Vote Mikasa!"
If you're calling me out for gathering votes on Slack, what about Bel going through all the channels leaving that? Just as bad :3c
Yea this is also a shameful act. One which has to be held against the nominator.

Still, it's got nothing on your sucking off on Slack. I'm not going to bother looking up the exact quotes, but it's stuff like "and have the most wonderful night <insert staffer here>" when you're about to head off... forced niceties are disgusting :8C it has that scam feeling about it.

Good luck. I hope you guys tie so there's a staff pick.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
She's just spiteful that the Fairy Tail cutouts are out :pjsalt
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top