Quarterfinal Mikasa Ackerman vs Rindou Kobayashi

Who wins?

  • Mikasa Ackerman

  • Rindou Kobayashi


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Watch my video if you haven't already and go further into laughter ;)
It's more creative seeing I went to the effort of helping make it after all.
It was funny but I already voted for Mikasa. My votes usually lose so you might win :)
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,642
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Yea this is also a shameful act. One which has to be held against the nominator.

Still, it's got nothing on your sucking off on Slack. I'm not going to bother looking up the exact quotes, but it's stuff like "and have the most wonderful night <insert staffer here>" when you're about to head off... forced niceties are disgusting :8C it has that scam feeling about it.

Good luck. I hope you guys tie so there's a staff pick.
It was to syx and it was a meme after @MArGi started it :P
I wouldn't call it sucking off either, as I've done no such thing, only promoted Rindou and why she should get the vote. I'm just doing everyone a favou by fighting the good fight on multiple battlegrounds. Unlike @Atom or @Belserion I do the most of my fight here in the thread, and I don't go around everywhere saying "Vote x!" to people. I don't even bribe others like they do, I win them over with solid points.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It was funny but I already voted for Mikasa. My votes usually lose so you might win :)
You hit the vote button too fast yet again then. If that's the case then maybe I can pull off the win :kappa
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Passing blame is even worse than faking nice imo.

It feels like this just happened recently... when you called Erza trash but had her no.2 on your waify list... only to pass that off as "I couldn't pick a spot for her so no.2 it is"...

Anyways, this isn't my fight. I won't post any more against your credentials as a husbando.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,642
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Passing blame is even worse than faking nice imo.

It feels like this just happened recently... when you called Erza trash but had her no.2 on your waify list... only to pass that off as "I couldn't pick a spot for her so no.2 it is"...

Anyways, this isn't my fight. I won't post any more against your credentials as a husbando.
Oh I'm not passing blame, I know I'm just as bad but I'll do the groundwork here and then push the campaign where I can.
And why bring up by credentials? This is about the waifus, not the nominators. You should know better than to make off-topic posts :kappa (If you can't tell I am joking here, I know you're terrible with sarcasm etc.)

At the end of the day, we do what we do for our waifu. I believe Rindou to be the bestest waifu, and thus I will do what I have to do to deliver victory unto her, as it rightfully should be.

Rindou hath cometh to win the war, and fight alongside her I shall!
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,642
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SABER THE WAIFU LOST.. DAMMIT MIKASA, YOU COLDBLOODED, WAIFU MURDERING BI-... actually she's still lovely and I'm voting for her.
A rather poor choice. Such a shame to see poor taste here.


Wow you even changed your PoT avi. Farf must have some serious dirt on you.
Women am I right? :kappa
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Wow you even changed your PoT avi. Farf must have some serious dirt on you.
In a sense :hurr


Since altho it's Round 04 people still need reasons to vote for a char, I'll make a short list on Mikasa (then again, I know nothing about Rindou '-' can't say if Misaka is better or not, but just why I think she's awesome).
- As I read somewhere, Misaka is not reliant on the male protagonist. She'd be the waifu to complement you in many ways: keeping her calm to provide you the words you need (even harsh critique at times, she will tell you if you're wrong like she did to Eren once, punching him and comforting Armin right after), being tolerant to your outbursts, restraining you when you're exceeding, lending you her outstanding skills, etc. She won't be just the pretty face, she'll walk into the problem with you and do her share so you succeed.
- She's someone to look up to 'cause she's also ethical. She'll take orders and do her duties even when her feelings are on the line.
- Mikasa has structured background and depth. Her connection to her SO is built over legit experience they shared so, as a waifu, you wouldn't have to trust cupid's love mojo to believe she's stay with you, you'd know what you have is something built over common solid foundation, it's a part of both of you guys story (and hey, on the bright side, her parents alrdy died anyway so the trigger wouldn't be that gore now '-' keep an eye on your parents just in case, tho).
- She's a well rounded character with some flaws, which means she'll remain interesting for you to have around - and that you'll also be able to contribute to her growth, it won't be onesided. She'll add value to the small things and meaning to what you create together, reminding you over and over of why you love that girl (c'mon, even dickhead Eren got melted after that scarf scene).
- Even if you stop corresponding to her feelings, she'll care for your well being and that alone will sufice.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,642
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
In a sense :hurr


Since altho it's Round 04 people still need reasons to vote for a char, I'll make a short list on Mikasa (then again, I know nothing about Rindou '-' can't say if Misaka is better or not, but just why I think she's awesome).
- As I read somewhere, Misaka is not reliant on the male protagonist. She'd be the waifu to complement you in many ways: keeping her calm to provide you the words you need (even harsh critique at times, she will tell you if you're wrong like she did to Eren once, punching him and comforting Armin right after), being tolerant to your outbursts, restraining you when you're exceeding, lending you her outstanding skills, etc. She won't be just the pretty face, she'll walk into the problem with you and do her share so you succeed.
- She's someone to look up to 'cause she's also ethical. She'll take orders and do her duties even when her feelings are on the line.
- Mikasa has structured background and depth. Her connection to her SO is built over legit experience they shared so, as a waifu, you wouldn't have to trust cupid's love mojo to believe she's stay with you, you'd know what you have is something built over common solid foundation, it's a part of both of you guys story (and hey, on the bright side, her parents alrdy died anyway so the trigger wouldn't be that gore now '-' keep an eye on your parents just in case, tho).
- She's a well rounded character with some flaws, which means she'll remain interesting for you to have around - and that you'll also be able to contribute to her growth, it won't be onesided. She'll add value to the small things and meaning to what you create together, reminding you over and over of why you love that girl (c'mon, even dickhead Eren got melted after that scarf scene).
- Even if you stop corresponding to her feelings, she'll care for your well being and that alone will sufice.
>She's someone to look up to because she's ethical
>She wants her brother (yes, he's adoptive but still her brother) as her lover.

While most of that is alright, I just don't see that as good waifu material but rather her being a good character, even if she's basically Fairy Tail's Juvia 2.0, stalking her man (in this case her brother) but she has swords and is a bit more badass. It doesn't help that even though she'll follow orders, she only has eyes for her brother. So from all of that what I get is she will fight for you but she'll only have eyes for Eren given what has happened to her. I can't buy into that as a waifu.

On the other hand, while Rindou mightn't be in as serious and dangerous a world, I think she's got a few things going for her that make her a good, perhaps better waifu. She's supportive of her friends, she's fun and adventurous, she can cook marvelous meals, she's pretty and she's dedicated to her craft. Rindou has arguably also made the world a better place by discovering new species, essentially helping others learn more of the world, and at the Totsuki Academy she is the best female chef there, and the 2nd best chef overall but seemingly by choice as she doesn't want to fight her best friend (another good quality to have).

Now yes, I may be focusing on the exterior a bit but why do I find Rindou Kobayashi so entertaining that she's my waifu and I want to campaign for her above everyone else? It's her personality, and this is where she's a lot better than Mikasa. Rindou is outgoing, she's fun, she's adventurous and that's what I like most about her. It's that personality that draws me in, whether it's the desire to have fun, her desire to go around the world and chase her dreams, not letting herself be tied down and restricted that I love most about Rindou.

Rindou is the fun waifu, a caring waifu and the waifu who'd never fail to brighten your day. She's who should win this fight imo.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,371
Gender
Male
Country
France
- She's someone to look up to 'cause she's also ethical. She'll take orders and do her duties even when her feelings are on the line.
I disagree with that, she has clear priorities. Eren, then maybe Armin. After this she can be ethical, but there are several characters more ethical than her.

Still voted for her anyway because the campaign won me over. Also because one of Samuel's posts in the Hangout thread pissed me off :heh.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I disagree with that, she has clear priorities. Eren, then maybe Armin. After this she can be ethical, but there are several characters more ethical than her.

Still voted for her anyway because the campaign won me over. Also because one of Samuel's posts in the Hangout thread pissed me off :heh.
But she still always followed her orders in the squad, including formation and the likes, even when she was fearful for Eren xD (ok no there was maybe one moment she ignored Levi's order against you know who). Hence why I said that and disagree with you there.
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
Voting for Mikasa because I like how Bel campaigned for her and the characteristics people say about her. They managed to make me like a character who I've heard and seen in the past but never paid attention to. :verily

Like what Brandish said... the only thing Rindou has got going for her is her looks...oh.. and that she can cook. :oh
oh wait.. I forgot about that face she makes when she orgasms/foodgasms.


Just think how embarrassing it would be if you were out in a crowd, eating, and she suddenly screams with her foodgasm face. :facepalm

It also seems like she'll choose her friends over her husbando. :oh The other characteristics are either vague or more of a teenage dream material IMO.

Rindou was better when I only knew about her looks. :emocat
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I disagree with that, she has clear priorities. Eren, then maybe Armin. After this she can be ethical, but there are several characters more ethical than her.

Still voted for her anyway because the campaign won me over. Also because one of Samuel's posts in the Hangout thread pissed me off :heh.
Ikr, that post triggered me so much :twitch
Going to vote for Mikasa this time, she might be a little obsessive and straight minded, but she would be quite devoted to her partner. :p
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Going with Mikasa here.Please don't kill me @SirSamuel016 .


As a punishment for voting against Rindou i will keep my wallpaper as Rindou's picture.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Wow you even changed your PoT avi. Farf must have some serious dirt on you.
Not rly, I really like* her so when she said she would make a set for herself, I asked her to find something nice for me too -and somehow the avy fits my sig ^^.

Mikasa reminds me a bit of Lucina btw but maybe Im racist -animeist? Idk.

Women am I right? :kappa
Ah, didnt know your gf had a penis.

Edit: i just woke up '-'
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,371
Gender
Male
Country
France
Finally someone who can make Rindou's victory uncertain. Rindou's previous matches were far too easy @SirSamuel016. Now you can feel the stress most of us who faced heavy weights felt :4head.
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Finally someone who can make Rindou's victory uncertain. Rindou's previous matches were far too easy @SirSamuel016. Now you can feel the stress most of us who faced heavy weights felt :4head.
Uncertain ? :lmao
This is Mikasa pls:Haha
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,642
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Finally someone who can make Rindou's victory uncertain. Rindou's previous matches were far too easy @SirSamuel016. Now you can feel the stress most of us who faced heavy weights felt :4head.
Well with shit taste and season 2 hype, Mikasa is a tough opponent. I'll do my best to try and get Rindou the win. After all, me and my mate put effort into that video.

Ah, didnt know your gf had a penis.
I'm single atm...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top