It was funny but I already voted for Mikasa. My votes usually lose so you might winWatch my video if you haven't already and go further into laughter
It's more creative seeing I went to the effort of helping make it after all.

It was funny but I already voted for Mikasa. My votes usually lose so you might winWatch my video if you haven't already and go further into laughter
It's more creative seeing I went to the effort of helping make it after all.

.It was to syx and it was a meme after @MArGi started it :PYea this is also a shameful act. One which has to be held against the nominator.
Still, it's got nothing on your sucking off on Slack. I'm not going to bother looking up the exact quotes, but it's stuff like "and have the most wonderful night <insert staffer here>" when you're about to head off... forced niceties are disgustingit has that scam feeling about it.
Good luck. I hope you guys tie so there's a staff pick.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You hit the vote button too fast yet again then. If that's the case then maybe I can pull off the winIt was funny but I already voted for Mikasa. My votes usually lose so you might win![]()

Oh I'm not passing blame, I know I'm just as bad but I'll do the groundwork here and then push the campaign where I can.Passing blame is even worse than faking nice imo.
It feels like this just happened recently... when you called Erza trash but had her no.2 on your waify list... only to pass that off as "I couldn't pick a spot for her so no.2 it is"...
Anyways, this isn't my fight. I won't post any more against your credentials as a husbando.
(If you can't tell I am joking here, I know you're terrible with sarcasm etc.)
Wow you even changed your PoT avi. Farf must have some serious dirt on you.A waifu should make you feel at home even a thousand miles away.
![]()
A rather poor choice. Such a shame to see poor taste here.NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SABER THE WAIFU LOST.. DAMMIT MIKASA, YOU COLDBLOODED, WAIFU MURDERING BI-... actually she's still lovely and I'm voting for her.
Women am I right?Wow you even changed your PoT avi. Farf must have some serious dirt on you.

In a senseWow you even changed your PoT avi. Farf must have some serious dirt on you.

>She's someone to look up to because she's ethicalIn a sense
Since altho it's Round 04 people still need reasons to vote for a char, I'll make a short list on Mikasa (then again, I know nothing about Rindou '-' can't say if Misaka is better or not, but just why I think she's awesome).
- As I read somewhere, Misaka is not reliant on the male protagonist. She'd be the waifu to complement you in many ways: keeping her calm to provide you the words you need (even harsh critique at times, she will tell you if you're wrong like she did to Eren once, punching him and comforting Armin right after), being tolerant to your outbursts, restraining you when you're exceeding, lending you her outstanding skills, etc. She won't be just the pretty face, she'll walk into the problem with you and do her share so you succeed.
- She's someone to look up to 'cause she's also ethical. She'll take orders and do her duties even when her feelings are on the line.
- Mikasa has structured background and depth. Her connection to her SO is built over legit experience they shared so, as a waifu, you wouldn't have to trust cupid's love mojo to believe she's stay with you, you'd know what you have is something built over common solid foundation, it's a part of both of you guys story (and hey, on the bright side, her parents alrdy died anyway so the trigger wouldn't be that gore now '-' keep an eye on your parents just in case, tho).
- She's a well rounded character with some flaws, which means she'll remain interesting for you to have around - and that you'll also be able to contribute to her growth, it won't be onesided. She'll add value to the small things and meaning to what you create together, reminding you over and over of why you love that girl (c'mon, even dickhead Eren got melted after that scarf scene).
- Even if you stop corresponding to her feelings, she'll care for your well being and that alone will sufice.
I disagree with that, she has clear priorities. Eren, then maybe Armin. After this she can be ethical, but there are several characters more ethical than her.- She's someone to look up to 'cause she's also ethical. She'll take orders and do her duties even when her feelings are on the line.
.But she still always followed her orders in the squad, including formation and the likes, even when she was fearful for Eren xD (ok no there was maybe one moment she ignored Levi's order against you know who). Hence why I said that and disagree with you there.I disagree with that, she has clear priorities. Eren, then maybe Armin. After this she can be ethical, but there are several characters more ethical than her.
Still voted for her anyway because the campaign won me over. Also because one of Samuel's posts in the Hangout thread pissed me off.


The other characteristics are either vague or more of a teenage dream material IMO.
Ikr, that post triggered me so muchI disagree with that, she has clear priorities. Eren, then maybe Armin. After this she can be ethical, but there are several characters more ethical than her.
Still voted for her anyway because the campaign won me over. Also because one of Samuel's posts in the Hangout thread pissed me off.


Justify your decision you heathen!Going with Mikasa here.Please don't kill me @SirSamuel016 .
As a punishment for voting against Rindou i will keep my wallpaper as Rindou's picture.
Not rly, I really like* her so when she said she would make a set for herself, I asked her to find something nice for me too -and somehow the avy fits my sig ^^.Wow you even changed your PoT avi. Farf must have some serious dirt on you.
Ah, didnt know your gf had a penis.Women am I right?![]()
.
Uncertain ?Finally someone who can make Rindou's victory uncertain. Rindou's previous matches were far too easy @SirSamuel016. Now you can feel the stress most of us who faced heavy weights felt.


Well with shit taste and season 2 hype, Mikasa is a tough opponent. I'll do my best to try and get Rindou the win. After all, me and my mate put effort into that video.Finally someone who can make Rindou's victory uncertain. Rindou's previous matches were far too easy @SirSamuel016. Now you can feel the stress most of us who faced heavy weights felt.
I'm single atm...Ah, didnt know your gf had a penis.