Games Mafia Game 55 - Overwatch - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Oh dear. RIP Santa. And Mercy as well.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Wait, are we actually allowed to talk about ultimate charges? That I'm not sure about.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I can still change vote? if that's the case, Votelock Zasz. o/
But you didnt change....tell me why you trust lala or xnut more than you did zasz at that time?
Desin explained to you the votes could be tied up.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wait, are we actually allowed to talk about ultimate charges? That I'm not sure about.
I dont know....might have to ask host chan
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
There's nothing saying we can't. Mine got to 80%.
I guess the odds of we sharing a similar role are off the table now, I got 45%.

Everybody else care to give your percentage boosts?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
30%
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Question is....how does it break down.
For votes,actions,just surviving....?
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Btw I would suggest looking back through what you did in the day phase and night phase (if applicable) and try to figure out what might have gotten you ultimate charge. If we reveal our percentages and look back at what each revealed person did then it'll be easier to figure out what charges it. The risks:

Mafia can feed misinformation into the discussion (however it can be used against them later on).

The people that have high ult charges will have targets on their backs.

If we figure out what charges it then anyone that reveals their ult charge will have to refrain from charging it during the day phase or they'll have a target on their back somewhere down the line when they seem like they're close to 100%.



All that being said, those "targets" on people with ults' backs might not be that big anyway.. since you have to know exactly who to target for it to be effective.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Btw I would suggest looking back through what you did in the day phase and night phase (if applicable) and try to figure out what might have gotten you ultimate charge. If we reveal our percentages and look back at what each revealed person did then it'll be easier to figure out what charges it. The risks:

Mafia can feed misinformation into the discussion (however it can be used against them later on).

The people that have high ult charges will have targets on their backs.

If we figure out what charges it then anyone that reveals their ult charge will have to refrain from charging it during the day phase or they'll have a target on their back somewhere down the line when they seem like they're close to 100%.



All that being said, those "targets" people with ults' backs might not be that big anyway.. since you have to know exactly who to target for it to be effective.
Exactly
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
LOL so far I think it could be partially postcount based (or not since Greg posted more than Aonori and has less).
Also not super sure 'cause in one hand it could lead to spam, but in another hand it could estimulate people's activity.
Or perhaps it's also related to how many votes the person had on him/her...

Btw I would suggest looking back through what you did in the day phase and night phase (if applicable) and try to figure out what might have gotten you ultimate charge.
I did nothing at night and got a high percentage.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
I think we should be wary of lawl. He locked his vote on Lala during the last minutes and in recent games he wanted her dead early.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
LOL so far I think it could be partially postcount based (or not since Greg posted more than Aonori and has less).
Also not super sure 'cause in one hand it could lead to spam, but in another hand it could estimulate people's activity.
Or perhaps it's also related to how many votes the person had on him/her...


I did nothing at night and got a high percentage.
I can see surviving a lynch being significant
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
LOL so far I think it could be partially postcount based (or not since Greg posted more than Aonori and has less).
Also not super sure 'cause in one hand it could lead to spam, but in another hand it could estimulate people's activity.
Or perhaps it's also related to how many votes the person had on him/her...


I did nothing at night and got a high percentage.
It wouldn't be surprising if that was the case. A risk-reward method like that seems cheeky enough to be Gry's doing... You vote locking and contributing to a lynch of someone, especially a third party, also seems like another likely source of charge...

... I hope someone else has some better ideas because these aren't exactly.. safe and reliable sources of charge, but that might be the point.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
In the real game OW....do you just top out at 100% or does gauge carry over toward another ult?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
Lala almost died and voted against Zasz, a 3rd party. It might explain why she is at 80%. What she does with her role must count too.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Maybe it's like.... people naturally gain X% per day/night (let's say 30%, since it's the minimum we've seen). In OW, you gain gauge over time as well, and this game might have some parallel with it (the other triggers are dmg dealing and providing healing).
Then people gain small percentages based on other things? Like, as if the hosts have a small chart for those (post count, vote endured, vote locked, sbrubbles). I don't think using actions during the night or day would count. It would be unfair to passive roles and indicate to all that some people have actions at night and etc.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
It wouldn't be surprising if that was the case. A risk-reward method like that seems cheeky enough to be Gry's doing... You vote locking and contributing to a lynch of someone, especially a third party, also seems like another likely source of charge...

... I hope someone else has some better ideas because these aren't exactly.. safe and reliable sources of charge, but that might be the point.
Does it mean that if we vote on someone that get lynched that day we get a 100% charge?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Maybe it's like.... people naturally gain X% per day/night (let's say 30%, since it's the minimum we've seen). In OW, you gain gauge over time as well, and this game might have some parallel with it (the other triggers are dmg dealing and providing healing).
Then people gain small percentages based on other things? Like, as if the hosts have a small chart for those (post count, vote endured, vote locked, sbrubbles). I don't think using actions during the night or day would count. It would be unfair to passive roles and indicate to all that some people have actions at night and etc.
makes sense, yeah
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
I can see surviving a lynch being significant
I can think of a few ways the system works:

1. You get a certain amount of % raise just for surviving the first day and Night phase (I only got the message about my raise at the end of the Night phase, I´m assuming it worked for everyone else that way so far and nobody got end or during Day phase percentage increases? If someone did, it would be interesting to know about it). If everyone got a % raise, this is obviously a set in raising factor

2. You get a aditional amount of % raise depending on aditional conditions, such as being targetted or not by other player roles (both at night and at day), maybe it´s also influenced by which player, those with active targetting roles target, or it already has a set amount defined for it that the players will be getting.

3. The votekills, votelocks and 3rd party/mafia lynched earn extra % to those involved, in the case a townie is lynched there probably isnt any bonus involved for town.

4. Posting amount (I think this one was been debunked by now)
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Mine is 40%. I don't know how we all fluctuated like this.

I don't have an active role, so, since I outdid some people (their 35% to my 40%), I think there must be something else.
Is it because I voted for xnut and he happens to be anti-Town, lol?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top