Games Mafia Game 55 - Overwatch - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qixus

Party Starter
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2016
Messages
593
Reaction score
921
Age
32
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Oops. <_>
Didnt realize I wasnt supposed to pm the vote. Herp derp.
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Oops. <_>
Didnt realize I wasnt supposed to pm the vote. Herp derp.
So how much % did you end up getting? Curious because of the penalty.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Mine is charget to 40%
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Yeah... Sorry Q but that's kinda iffy.

People were votekilled plenty on the thread plus it's in the rules so...
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Yeah... Sorry Q but that's kinda iffy.

People were votekilled plenty on the thread plus it's in the rules so...
Can your really say you're surprised? :D

@Qixus, make sure you've read the rules so you don't get hostkilled, and then tell us your charge. Ideally, you could also share if you have an active role you used during the night.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It does sound suspicious that she would PM her vote, as it kinda stinks of mixing it up with mafia PMs or Politician/Gambler roles... But to get two violations and three penalties on the first day you really mustn't be paying attention.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Really....share a night role?
That would be smart....lol

Besides....he p.m.ed the vote,he just told you:toc
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
*edit
She....sorry Qixus
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Really....share a night role?
That would be smart....lol

Besides....he p.m.ed the vote,he just told you:toc
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
*edit
She....sorry Qixus
I thought we were trying to understand how ults charge. Besides, haven't a lot of us already claimed to have an active role... Including you and me?

And I wasn't doubting that part about PMing the vote, I was just trying to figure out a reason for it.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I thought we were trying to understand how ults charge. Besides, haven't a lot of us already claimed to have an active role... Including you and me?

And I wasn't doubting that part about PMing the vote, I was just trying to figure out a reason for it.
But revealing a night action really puts a target on their backs....lala says she did nothing and is at 80%...so why give up night roles to be picked off?

The pming vote is bullshit.....even if she pmed....why gry or spirit no post it xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I have 80% gauge and alrdy said I did nothing at night, tho.
Im believing you....you are close to being able to ult.
So you have a way to prove yourself i imagine since you reveal your true power.


Better not be lying:cop
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
But revealing a night action really puts a target on their backs....lala says she did nothing and is at 80%...so why give up night roles to be picked off?

The pming vote is bullshit.....even if she pmed....why gry or spirit no post it xD
She didn't even get the minimum three votes... I could believe that they told her but she didn't see it before the day ended, honestly.

What prompted her to send a PM while everyone else was voting normally is what's actually suspicious, if you ask me.


I have 80% gauge and alrdy said I did nothing at night, tho.
Maybe you would have 85% if you had done something. Or maybe the slight 5% differences are due to having been targeted.

If we could find two players who voted for the same person but have different ult charges, figuring out if someone targeted the one with the higher charge could be a hint. Everyone who claimed to have an active role is at risk of being targeted after all...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Is at risk of being targeted by the mafia, I mean.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Fair enough...but spilling what actions you did right now is really a bad mistake i believe...if lala is passive thats all good.

we cant even trust the numbers people are giving us...so we just go ballz to the wall and reveal?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Where is Qixus?
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
But you didnt change....tell me why you trust lala or xnut more than you did zasz at that time?
Desin explained to you the votes could be tied up.
what do you mean I didn't change? I voted for Farfalla first and then Zasz.
I saved lala because I saw she was contributing all this analyzing, etc, etc.. Zasz just had to be the sacrifice. :XD

honestly I had no idea what I was doing at day 1. I was just trolling most of the time. :XD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
%plz?
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I'm at 40%
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top