It's okay. It was D1 after all.Really....i voted you?
Sorry if it was the most solid thing i had besides lulz like some folks
It's okay. It was D1 after all.Really....i voted you?
Sorry if it was the most solid thing i had besides lulz like some folks
You are a sneaky one afterall....you blame meIt's okay. It was D1 after all.


Not my fault, played too many times as Mafia.You are a sneaky one afterall....you blame me![]()
So how much % did you end up getting? Curious because of the penalty.Oops.
Didnt realize I wasnt supposed to pm the vote. Herp derp.
HeeeeeeeeyOops.
Didnt realize I wasnt supposed to pm the vote. Herp derp.

You didnt see everyone vote in the thread....sorry butOops.
Didnt realize I wasnt supposed to pm the vote. Herp derp.

Can your really say you're surprised?Yeah... Sorry Q but that's kinda iffy.
People were votekilled plenty on the thread plus it's in the rules so...

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I thought we were trying to understand how ults charge. Besides, haven't a lot of us already claimed to have an active role... Including you and me?Really....share a night role?
That would be smart....lol
Besides....he p.m.ed the vote,he just told you
*edit--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
She....sorry Qixus
But revealing a night action really puts a target on their backs....lala says she did nothing and is at 80%...so why give up night roles to be picked off?I thought we were trying to understand how ults charge. Besides, haven't a lot of us already claimed to have an active role... Including you and me?
And I wasn't doubting that part about PMing the vote, I was just trying to figure out a reason for it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Im believing you....you are close to being able to ult.I have 80% gauge and alrdy said I did nothing at night, tho.

She didn't even get the minimum three votes... I could believe that they told her but she didn't see it before the day ended, honestly.But revealing a night action really puts a target on their backs....lala says she did nothing and is at 80%...so why give up night roles to be picked off?
The pming vote is bullshit.....even if she pmed....why gry or spirit no post it xD
Maybe you would have 85% if you had done something. Or maybe the slight 5% differences are due to having been targeted.I have 80% gauge and alrdy said I did nothing at night, tho.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
what do you mean I didn't change? I voted for Farfalla first and then Zasz.But you didnt change....tell me why you trust lala or xnut more than you did zasz at that time?
Desin explained to you the votes could be tied up.

