Games Mafia Game 55 - Overwatch - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
wanted to check my sanity before, didnt want to attract mafia attention
How does saying that you targeted Panda makes you less likely to be targeted? You said more than most of us with an active role. Why did you target magi N1? You could not be sure that she was Townie. Checking his sanity is basic for a Det.

Me, Vandred and Greg said we have active roles, you said you used your role on Panda and was hoping for results after N2. You were the biggest target.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
in any case if demon dies and he is town i am pretty much dead anyway. but pretty suredemon is either a boss or janitor
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
... so why admit to being a detective, sane nonetheless, after only 2 nights and no suspicion on you whatsoever
good point but we need to kill a mafia asap
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,586
Gender
Female
Country
China
no seriously why, not only were you not in danger and was there someone else to endanger, you put a target on your own back

mafia game on mh in 2k17 xd
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
wanted to check my sanity before, didnt want to attract mafia attention
Hm, I see. You really are something you know. However, according to your game history you did this quite often, lying about your first n1 target, but mostly in the end you spoke the truth and eventually die in the day phase 'cuz of your 'first lie target' result. Well honestly, I guess I will give you the benefit of the doubt this time, also because I do recall you said that 'my role is a meme role in the past'.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
no seriously why, not only were you not in danger and was there someone else to endanger, you put a target on your own back

mafia game on mh in 2k17 xd
He is not Det. He is Mafia, I suspected him because of his vote D1 and he wants me dead. He said he targeted you N1 and now he suddenly says his target was the only confirmed Townie alive? Panda, this is too convenient.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Hm, I see. You really are something you know. However, according to your game history you did this quite often, lying about your first n1 target, but mostly in the end you spoke the truth and eventually die in the day phase 'cuz of your 'first lie target' result. Well honestly, I guess I will give you the benefit of the doubt this time, also because I do recall you said that 'my role is a meme role in the past'.
as i said if demon is not a mafia i will gladly kiru my serufu
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,586
Gender
Female
Country
China
That's true but what primarily bothers me is that it was not him but MAGI that started the train, and she's confirmed innocent

I'll agree though, this is suspect af, at the very least I dont believe the detective claim. given hyung nim he may be a bomb even, but yeah this is shady lel
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hm, I see. You really are something you know. However, according to your game history you did this quite often, lying about your first n1 target, but mostly in the end you spoke the truth and eventually die in the day phase 'cuz of your 'first lie target' result. Well honestly, I guess I will give you the benefit of the doubt this time, also because I do recall you said that 'my role is a meme role in the past'.
pot, kettle, black

if it wasnt for your confirmed dtv role id vote you instead of demon
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
For some reason, I really do have the feeling that Lawlett is actually speaking the thruth in all fairness and that he is indeed a townie. Even if he lied about his N1 result, this is just his troll nature self which shouldn't be a surprise to everyone, tbh. He did this quite often in other games, because that is just his playstyle as townie. Mostly when he is mafia, he plays slightly differently, more passive like, which is highly not the case in here. Yeah he is townie, I know it for sure.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
you guys over think things just trust me this once kay?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
For some reason, I really do have the feeling that Lawlett is actually speaking the thruth in all fairness and that he is indeed a townie. Even if he lied about his N1 result, this is just his troll nature self which shouldn't be a surprise to everyone, tbh. He did this quite often in other games, because that is just his playstyle as townie. Mostly when he is mafia, he plays slightly differently, more passive like, which is highly not the case in here. Yeah he is townie, I know it for sure.
A M E N
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
That's true but what primarily bothers me is that it was not him but MAGI that started the train, and she's confirmed innocent

I'll agree though, this is suspect af, at the very least I dont believe the detective claim. given hyung nim he may be a bomb even, but yeah this is shady lel
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


pot, kettle, black

if it wasnt for your confirmed dtv role id vote you instead of demon
Magi suspected me since yesterday and his style is chaotic. lawl antagonizes me because of what I said as well.

Holt who wanted lot of answers dies killed by a Janitor
magi votes for me(vote locks even)
lawl comes and votes for me

Mafia set me up.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Yeah I see it more like this, Demon:

> Holt confronted you with asking for a role
> You claimed to not used it on N1 without any reasons at all, same for Vandred
> He asked you why you didn't used it, but you had no solid reason at all
> You and your mafia crew setted this plan up on the pad since you know I was on your butt yesterday and also lawlett didn't trust you yesterday
> Next day phase suddenly Holt died and also Haku died, not sure how he died tho.
> You are trying to act innocent from this point to gain trust from everyone that you are 'townie' so that you can set a target to someone else aka Lawlett this time.
>In truth you are the biggest mafia in here. So your mafia playstyle lmao.


TFW


 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
Yeah I see it more like this, Demon:

> Holt confronted you with asking for a role
> You claimed to not used it on N1 without any reasons at all, same for Vandred
> He asked you why you didn't used it, but you had no solid reason at all
> You and your mafia crew setted this plan up on the pad since you know I was on your butt yesterday and also lawlett didn't trust you yesterday
> Next day phase suddenly Holt died and also Haku died, not sure how he died tho.
> You are trying to act innocent from this point to gain trust from everyone that you are 'townie' so that you can set a target to someone else aka Lawlett this time.
>In truth you are the biggest mafia in here. So your mafia playstyle lmao.


TFW


Holt didn't ask me why I didn't use it and not all active roles can be used as easily as Dets, Spies or Docs.

What do you think is my plan? Killing Holt and making me more suspicious?
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
At least you are trying to save yourself, but unfortunately for you, I completely saw through you, Mafia-kun. It was a pleasure to talk with you, amigo.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Hey there,my charge is 45%

Just passing by to tell I'll come only later, have a busy day today. See you all guys.
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Damn this lynch today is super fishy I'm 100% sure one of the two (lawl or demon) is a mafia, both can be very tricky with their posting so this is gonna be tough call for town, I dont like how much votes demon got so early though mafia could be trying to set a bandwagon on him or else still if any of my last experiences in mafia games taught me anything is that the more trust one puts in demon the more risk there is.

Until I have further suspicions I will go for votekill lawlett-kun

If nothing comes up we either bandwagon the most suspicious or make them both tie for a random death, 50%, personally if there's anyone with a role for killing during day phase (cowboy for instance), I think it could be a oportunity to put it to good use if other suspects arise.

Also I obtained some interesting charge intel I'm willing to tell if you are still interested it has to do with how many charge targetting gives and how many just surviving 2 phases gives.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Magi's detective work is great. I have a slightly different hunch/target but the clues sure helped :heh
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
Also I obtained some interesting charge intel I'm willing to tell if you are still interested it has to do with how many charge targetting gives and how many just surviving 2 phases gives.
If you have more intel tell us then.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top