Games Mafia Game 55 - Overwatch - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Don't get me wrong I'm loving your confidence. But this time around I think I'll votekill Vandred. Maybe demon is mafia but I do believe Vandred is as well, I'll go as far as to say he might be the boss. My hunch, along with some of your investigative work leads me to believe this.
That is okay. In the end I will still believe in you. May god bless your soul.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Are you still suspecting Qixus? It's obvious she is Politician.
It's obvious she's been useless, but anything beyond that is still up in the air.

Btw the mafia gambler is also a "persuasive" role... assuming she was even telling the truth about that.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
It's obvious she's been useless, but anything beyond that is still up in the air.

Btw the mafia gambler is also a "persuasive" role... assuming she was even telling the truth about that.
OK, let's ignore Qixus for a bit. Between lawl and me, who do you think is Mafia? I would like to know at least this.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
OK, let's ignore Qixus for a bit. Between lawl and me, who do you think is Mafia? I would like to know at least this.
Lawlett seems a bit more suspect, but not by a whole lot. To be honest, I'm not content with voting for either one of you right now.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Sorry for being inactive, a dude at work got into an accident and I had to jump in. I'll try to backread asap.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well didnt want to give away to much yesterday.
But my ult is only at 40%....so day1 vote got me more points obviously.

Demon,demon,demon...
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Well didnt want to give away to much yesterday.
But my ult is only at 40%....so day1 vote got me more points obviously.

Demon,demon,demon...
Here I am.
 

Qixus

Party Starter
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2016
Messages
593
Reaction score
921
Age
32
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Why do you think he is mafia.

essplain yoself.
It's simply gut feeling. This comes from someone who killed one of us yesterday and is supporting one of the biggest troll of this site despite his lies.

I am not Mafia, lawlett is.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Just trying to figure why i got any extra 20% for day1/nite1....
:hmm
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Did you do even something with your role? Since you have a night role after all.
Yes....
Thats why im pretty positive my vote day1 has something to do with it.

My other problem is why lawlett volunteered false infos?
Not like he had to....hmm
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Why do you think he is mafia.

essplain yoself.
Why are you questioning others?... All you've contributed so far is "I'm persuasive"...

I'm tempted to vote for you just for that alone.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Don't get me wrong I'm loving your confidence. But this time around I think I'll votekill Vandred. Maybe demon is mafia but I do believe Vandred is as well, I'll go as far as to say he might be the boss. My hunch, along with some of your investigative work leads me to believe this.
That investigative work would be deducing that it's got to be one who claimed to have an active role and not having used it, right? As opposed to, for instance, someone who claimed a passive role? And that one of those four (if I remember correctly, maybe it was three) was so smart to kill the guy who questioned them about it.

I really need to have someone explain this to me. How is claiming to have an active role and say you are NOT using it make one more suspicious than one who suggests they're an investigative or blocking role? Try to go through all the roles that have a situational night action, they're not exactly "you guys want to keep me alive at all costs" material...
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Yes....
Thats why im pretty positive my vote day1 has something to do with it.

My other problem is why lawlett volunteered false infos?
Not like he had to....hmm
It's Lawlett, he always does that on purpose when he is townie, it's really typical a Lawlett townie trolling. I mean, okay, let's check it this way; what IF Demon is indeed townie than we know Lawlett is mafia, right? So why would he make himself a target right now while he wasn't even a suspect for people at all? Why would he say he is detective right now and want to kill Demon? Easy; because he knows that Demon is a mafia and is literally risking himself to get a mafia. They would kill him anyway this night since he revealed himself. Also, Demon was sitting on his butt and is now trying to 'act innocent' and comes with the most illogical things atm to save himself.

Come on Gnut. Demon is obvious mafia. Even the way he acts.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Yes....
Thats why im pretty positive my vote day1 has something to do with it.

My other problem is why lawlett volunteered false infos?
Not like he had to....hmm
Come on, Greg. Saying he targeted Lovemagi D1 now instead of Panda changes everything because of D2 events. He is affirming that he is Sane Det and that you should lynch me. There was absolutely no reason to lie about his 1st target, it's not like Panda is confirmed Townie, unlike magi.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
It's Lawlett, he always does that on purpose when he is townie, it's really typical a Lawlett townie trolling. I mean, okay, let's check it this way; what IF Demon is indeed townie than we know Lawlett is mafia, right? So why would he make himself a target right now while he wasn't even a suspect for people at all? Why would he say he is detective right now and want to kill Demon? Easy; because he knows that Demon is a mafia and is literally risking himself to get a mafia. They would kill him anyway this night since he revealed himself. Also, Demon was sitting on his butt and is now trying to 'act innocent' and comes with the most illogical things atm to save himself.

Come on Gnut. Demon is obvious mafia. Even the way he acts.
He was suspected by one person, me. No one was particularly suspecting me yesterday either. lawlett voted for me at firs but changed later.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top