Well if we go by Gnut´s logic Lambu is no mafia case I votekilled him on day 1 and got no % boost.
You are saying that:You think xnut woulda been a target nite1?
What are the chances....especially when lala got 80%
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I just said why i believe demon is no good....
Lawlett is another story.
I dont understand why he voluteered false info.
No.....You are saying that:
You voted me D1 then used your role on xnut N1(10%).
For D2 you voted xnut then used your on me N2.(30%)
Is that correct?
Gnut god is really reaching you. Your soul is going to be blessed. Believe me, Demon is so obvious Mafia.No.....
Vote you,target xnur 30% = day1/night1
Vote xnut,target magi 10% = day2/night2
Wait a moment, what if Xnut is the mafia and you got the % from targetting him? It´s another 50% chance jesus.No.....
Vote you,target xnur 30% = day1/night1
Vote xnut,target magi 10% = day2/night2
I have not yet voted...why you think im running this by yousWait a moment, what if Xnut is the mafia and you got the % from targetting him? It´s another 50% chance jesus.
If there were any proof, we wouldn't be having all this back and forth. It's all just supposition and choosing who to trust.I really want to give you an explanation and even more proof why Demon is mafia, but my tiredness and this headache is just hitting me too much. Anyway, I will believe you will make the right decision.
I had 35% which became 60%.Can everyone post their % yesterday and today again then? Looks like we'll have to analyze this a new time after all.
You never answered my question....you think xnut was a target nite 1?Can everyone post their % yesterday and today again then? Looks like we'll have to analyze this a new time after all.
No, I don't. But I didn't expect Erin to die first either.You never answered my question....you think xnut was a target nite 1?
Possible....but over people like lala,haku,holt,you,etc,etc
Well...im only going on what i got.No, I don't. But I didn't expect Erin to die first either.
Day 1 vote: ErinyesCan everyone post their % yesterday and today again then? Looks like we'll have to analyze this a new time after all.
When a Townie becomes a Mentee, can keep his Townie Role? Because if he can't magi would have been unable to Day Kill. Unless he got recruited tonight but with two deaths and considering the fact that he said he suspected me right after that Day Kill, I find it unlikely.Well...im only going on what i got.
Im not certain why magi is sold on lawlett...i just got this feeling its some kinda kahoots.
Why i brought up mentor....ypu think its possible?
Day 1 vote: Erinyes
Night 1 charge: 40%
Day 2 vote: Vandred
Night 2 charge: 65%
Lol....what if panda was recruited nite1 and magi nite2When a Townie becomes a Mentee, can keep his Townie Role? Because if he can't magi would have been unable to Day Kill. Unless he got recruited tonight but with two deaths and considering the fact that he said he suspected me right after that Day Kill, I find it unlikely.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Sorry was meaning to post this....Day 1 vote: Erinyes
Night 1 charge: 40%
Day 2 vote: Vandred
Night 2 charge: 65%
I don't think he can recruit more than one Mentee from what I read about the rules.Lol....what if panda was recruited nite1 and magi nite2
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---