Games Mafia Game 55 - Overwatch - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Im at 50%.....
Today im not falling for the shenanigans demon....
My day 1 vote means something.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,670
Reaction score
61,362
Gender
Male
Country
France
Well, vote for me if you want. Yesterday it was either lawl or me and lawl made things more complicated for Town, the one annoying me is magi. If I am really that suspicious then at least people with investigative roles and stuff must have targeted me right? It's Day 4 and we got nothing. Maybe Panda is the only Det, but I find it unlikely. He didn't share anything either.

Hopefully, Ao and the others will have good news. That's all I am waiting to activate my ult.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well....it was honestly a coin flip.
The vote or the lying....no one really gave any faith in my vote theory so i went after the liar.
Not today....
Im just not gonna rush it....like you said.
Maybe the others have infos.....

Funny thing....i was flipping thru some post.
Noticed you liked alot of vandreds (along with desin).....until he turned on you:lmao
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,670
Reaction score
61,362
Gender
Male
Country
France
Well....it was honestly a coin flip.
The vote or the lying....no one really gave any faith in my vote theory so i went after the liar.
Not today....
Im just not gonna rush it....like you said.
Maybe the others have infos.....

Funny thing....i was flipping thru some post.
Noticed you liked alot of vandreds (along with desin).....until he turned on you:lmao
Vandred said that killing me would confirm certain things about lawl, and ignored the possibility of lawl getting killed during the night. Both of us were in a similar situation yesterday, it's just that lawl and magi prioritized me. Now magi can only target me since Vandred is dead. What I want the most in this phase is to use my power well, my current situation is not as bad as yesterday's.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Vandred said that killing me would confirm certain things about lawl, and ignored the possibility of lawl getting killed during the night. Both of us were in a similar situation yesterday, it's just that lawl and magi prioritized me. Now magi can only target me since Vandred is dead. What I want the most in this phase is to use my power well, my current situation is not as bad as yesterday's.
I want to know if the ones(passive really) who voted you got significant raise in guage.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Im thinking an extra 20%+
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I'm not going to rush on my vote, but I'll disclose some information since everyone seems a bit reluctant to talk:

I have an active and helpful role
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Remember i didnt lock day1...might make a difference too
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Okay, I'm home. @Hakuteiken @Belserion @Lambu @gnut

Demon, btw, just fyi I was the one that wanted you dead. I was the one that all started this to begin with. Lawlett only joined me, which is no surprise to me tbh. The reason why Panda joined as well is quite obvious now that I think about it. I have made some speculations of the past few days. Tl;dr post incoming. Enjoy reading.


Anyway here are my speculations:


- Firstly, Panda suspected Farfalla on D1 because he didn't really trust her 'even log' suggestion to begin with and some other reasons that he didn't felt comfortable about her. That were the reasons why he voted on her.

- Secondly, when D2 came, he still was suspecting Farfalla because of D1 and also he might OBVIOUSLY had invesigated her. Which means that he got result on her. Iirc he inclinded to wanted to votekill her on D2 as well. However, after my 'troll kill' on Farfalla he made a 'lel she wasn't mafia after all' comment, which means that this truly surprised him because of his investigation night on her.

- Thirdly, on D3 he joined the bandwagon train of Demon. I pressume that after the second night he investigated her and got result on Demon which lead that he was a mafia.

Finally, ironically, Panda also made a comment to Lawlett about 'why are you telling this results. You weren't a suspect for someone and put a target on your back' and ‘I do not believe his detective claim’ which is funny because Panda himself wasn't even a suspect for someone to begin with and they caught up the hint that Panda himself is/was a detective. Demon suspected him together with Lawlett. Lawlett died yesterday in the lynch and suddenly Panda died in the night phase? How do you mean coincidence a lot, hm?

Also, Panda never jumps suddenly a bandwagon unless someone acts very fishy. Even if he was inactive, he is a very accurate player that follows the game very well. He does not make hassy decisions unless he got a reason for that.

Conclusion: Panda is highly possible an insane detective which makes a lot of sense according what all happened in the past few days and all the things I mentioned here above.

Also, yesterday Demon said to me that after I said that Holt asked him the question ‘why did you not use your N1 role’ that Holt never asked to him why he didn’t use his N1. Well look what kind of post I found:

So that's both you and demon not using your roles. Any particular reason why?
Secondly, not to forgot I said to Demon that he suspected Lawlett and Panda together. Demon said he never suspected Panda. Aha, yes you never did, of course. Well here is your post, buddy:

Again, I will Vote Kill lawl and I doubt I will change it unless we get more results for the others.

You are most likely the Janitor, you or Panda.

Also now about Demon 'claimed hints':

- He claimed on D2 that he had an active role.

- He claimed that he did NOT use his active role on Night 1, coincidencly Vandred said the same.

- Holt asked them if they had any particular reason why they did not use it?

- Demon did not reply to Holt question. Vandred, however did, she implied that she had no reason whatsoever to use it and implied that if he said anything more about 'his role hint' he would spell it out aka his role would be than obvious. Well obviously, he had an active role and it was obvious: Mafia Boss.

- Coincidenly Holt died that Night by a janitor. Hm... wonder why, eh?

- Demon said on D3 that he used his active role on Night. He didn’t gave any further information about this at all.

- Demon said that he did not use his role on N1 (after that Holt got killed and never replied to him on his question) his reason: ‘it is not particularry useful N1. Unlike Doctor or Det where there are sanity problems’. ???

- Today D4 Demon said he used his role this Night on Vandred. Reason: ‘because of Lawl’s role (Mortician, the only corpse he could have investigated is Erinyes), his reason for voting me (acting as if Lawl’s safet was sure during the night) and what he said about him. I thought he had found Vandred’s name after using his role’. NOTE THAT A MORTICIAN DOES NOT KNOW WHO DID THE KILL. HE ONLY GETS TO KNOW HOW THE KILL HAPPENED. So why is Demon all of the sudden saying ‘He find Vandred’s name after using the role?’ And why exactly on this day when Vandred died? Well the answer is quite obvious: He is Mafia.

Note I have been checking all the active night roles for the townies:

Demon said he is not a doc nor a det. So he has no investigation nor protection roles. He also cannot be hider according to his hint claim or else he would have been dead together with Vandred. There are no other roles in the game that leads to any of his hints he stated so far.

Current conclusion on this matter: Demon does not want to tell his role because he cannot claim a role at this point. His hints are full of bullshit and lies.


Extra extra: Belserion at least catched my russy investigation on this matter and made a perfect 'hunch' on Vandred. You guys might not know this, but she is actually a very good observer and a very good investigator herself. But then again I am not surprised about that matter since we do discuss quite often, right? You know what they say…. Promised Neverland discussion thread investigation style. That manga is a mystery manga itself. <3
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,670
Reaction score
61,362
Gender
Male
Country
France
Aonori can you please post something now?
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
So a mafia boss died tonight so we have another 3rd party or 2nd mafia group on the loose, I get lawlett´s hint well now, I thought he was hinting himself as Jesus early (which is suspicious) but he was hinting at being mortician,:facepalm we should´ve let both Demon and Lawlett tied and see whom would be picked, with the suspicions we had (and those penalty votes guyz really...:s)

We need to start rooting out the mafia, for now to play safe, this could be deadly for the newbie townies, they could be lead into a lynch by two mafia factions without even noticing.
I'm not going to rush on my vote, but I'll disclose some information since everyone seems a bit reluctant to talk:
I have an active and helpful role
So whats your current percentage then?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,670
Reaction score
61,362
Gender
Male
Country
France
magi, Mortician doesn't know how the kill happened, but he learns WHO targeted the victim. Got it?
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
magi, Mortician doesn't know how the kill happened, but he learns WHO targeted the victim. Got it?
Mortician (Townie): The Mortician can investigate a dead player. He gets to know which actions were used on him. He uses his ability by sending a PM to the host at night and gets to know the actions in chronological order. (GAME 37)

Aka he knows how the kill happened. Anything else to say, hm?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,670
Reaction score
61,362
Gender
Male
Country
France
You are thinking too highly of lawlett, which hints did he give besides the "meme" thing? His most claimed role is Bomb.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It was false infos thru and thru....townie or not.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,670
Reaction score
61,362
Gender
Male
Country
France
Mortician (Townie): The Mortician can investigate a dead player. He gets to know which actions were used on him. He uses his ability by sending a PM to the host at night and gets to know the actions in chronological order. (GAME 37)

Aka he knows how the kill happened. Anything else to say, hm?
OK. I was wrong about this, but I don't see how it means I am Mafia. And in the end, Vandred turned out to be Mafia.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Which I also speculated as I already said before in the game and with Belserion. Anyway, it was a pleasure.
Did you get a big raise in guage?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,670
Reaction score
61,362
Gender
Male
Country
France
Which I also speculated as I already said before in the game and with Belserion. Anyway, it was a pleasure.
You are not answering my question. All you are doing is trying to find ways to lynch me. After lynching me what will you do?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top