Dude, the arc of corpses was legit hardcore. I honestly got chills reading that part honestly. Also, if we're going by that Saki clan member's words about Kanki's rage, then he probably has some tragic past.
. Dude is a complete enigma though.Yeah, around 520 Ousen pulls off insane shit. I honestly didn't see that coming and probably you won't too either lol. And agreed on the Shin part.Yeah Ousen just got introduced as the Commander-in-Chief of the Zhao Invasion Armies. I can foresee Shin finally hitting General at the end of this arc (Which I believe is still only in its early stages)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Mission Accomplished.I've made up my mind that if for any reason I ever get a custom title it'll be "Certified Sensei"
The scene where he receives that glaive was quite emotionally heavy, you could just feel happy for him that he's come so far after so many struggles. ^_^Shin finally started using Ouki's Glaive.
Definitely, I mean that is a part of his character lel.I've also noticed that Shin is actually at his best when he's fighting to his friends and loved ones. Also when he's defending something or someone important to him.
Similar list here (Shin is a bit further down though), but hard to say who is my number one between Ouki, Riboku and Kanki.At this point:
1. Ouki
2. Sei
3. Shin
4. Kanki
5. Riboku

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You mean Sai right, instead of Kanyou?I think Ouki will always take the number one spot for me. Ribuko's performance in Kanyou where he lost his cool at Sei kind of eroded some of his godly status for me.
@Aizen @Atom @The President @MonkeyD-Dragon--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What do you guys think the end result of the Zhao Invasion arc will be?
.Kingdom >>> SnS.
DON'T CHANGE THE TOPIC, YOU SHOULD READ SNS ALREADY.So you want to get gang banged?![]()
But Vagabond...DON'T CHANGE THE TOPIC, YOU SHOULD READ SNS ALREADY.
No I meant where he showed up uninvited at Kanyou after the King of Qi pretty much said he would surrender if Sei didn't change.You mean Sai right, instead of Kanyou?
Also I do think Gyou will fall since the author's stated that he'll tend to follow the history closely and Zhao only falls a few years later which is the time needed to attack Zhao after capturing Gyou according to Shouheikun iirc.
But SnS. Do it for me. Do it for Jeanne. DO IT AND I'LL THROW MORE SALT IN THE WAIFU WARSBut Vagabond...
![]()
I'm always liking SnS.
@Atom Why can't you have good taste like spirit here? Read SnS already.I'm always liking SnS.