Spirit's Secret Lair

To change my username, to not change my username...

  • Suzulicious

  • Keep it as WYIS

  • Other (Feel free to suggest)


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
You always get everything :/

@Atom wtf even is Kanki? He was brutal as hell in the Koukyou arc.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
You always get everything :/

@Atom wtf even is Kanki? He was brutal as hell in the Koukyou arc.
Dude, the arc of corpses was legit hardcore. I honestly got chills reading that part honestly. Also, if we're going by that Saki clan member's words about Kanki's rage, then he probably has some tragic past.

Next arc (one after Kokuyou), you're gonna get Ousen hype :hip . Dude is a complete enigma though.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Yeah Ousen just got introduced as the Commander-in-Chief of the Zhao Invasion Armies. I can foresee Shin finally hitting General at the end of this arc (Which I believe is still only in its early stages)
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Yeah Ousen just got introduced as the Commander-in-Chief of the Zhao Invasion Armies. I can foresee Shin finally hitting General at the end of this arc (Which I believe is still only in its early stages)
Yeah, around 520 Ousen pulls off insane shit. I honestly didn't see that coming and probably you won't too either lol. And agreed on the Shin part.

This arc could go as long as Coalition tbh or somewhere around that.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Shin finally started using Ouki's Glaive. He's certainly hitting General this time around. I've also noticed that Shin is actually at his best when he's fighting to his friends and loved ones. Also when he's defending something or someone important to him.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I've made up my mind that if for any reason I ever get a custom title it'll be "Certified Sensei"
Mission Accomplished.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Shin finally started using Ouki's Glaive.
The scene where he receives that glaive was quite emotionally heavy, you could just feel happy for him that he's come so far after so many struggles. ^_^

I've also noticed that Shin is actually at his best when he's fighting to his friends and loved ones. Also when he's defending something or someone important to him.
Definitely, I mean that is a part of his character lel.

Also, not sure if I asked you this before, but who are your top 5 characters?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
At this point:
1. Ouki
2. Sei
3. Shin
4. Kanki
5. Riboku
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I think Ouki will always take the number one spot for me. Ribuko's performance in Kanyou where he lost his cool at Sei kind of eroded some of his godly status for me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Aizen @Atom @The President @MonkeyD-Dragon
What do you guys think the end result of the Zhao Invasion arc will be?
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
I think Ouki will always take the number one spot for me. Ribuko's performance in Kanyou where he lost his cool at Sei kind of eroded some of his godly status for me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Aizen @Atom @The President @MonkeyD-Dragon
What do you guys think the end result of the Zhao Invasion arc will be?
You mean Sai right, instead of Kanyou?

Also I do think Gyou will fall since the author's stated that he'll tend to follow the history closely and Zhao only falls a few years later which is the time needed to attack Zhao after capturing Gyou according to Shouheikun iirc.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Kingdom >>> SnS :hmph.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
You mean Sai right, instead of Kanyou?

Also I do think Gyou will fall since the author's stated that he'll tend to follow the history closely and Zhao only falls a few years later which is the time needed to attack Zhao after capturing Gyou according to Shouheikun iirc.
No I meant where he showed up uninvited at Kanyou after the King of Qi pretty much said he would surrender if Sei didn't change.
 
Top