Games Mafia Game 55 - Overwatch - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Even when you dont give a fuck...i still worry about you kute:XD
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
In principle we could end this game, since the votes wouldn't matter anyway, would it? I highly doubt Aonori would come online. And if he would, it's pointless anyway. XD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
only @gnut and @Vandred would get this


Mafia theme song ftw :hip

Vandred man, this triumph is yours aswell :beer
My new lil homie....great work lambu.
And you were worried the whole game:thumbs
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I think this is Lambu's first game.

Plus, he was the janitor
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
From nite 1 he thought he was a suspect lol...everynite,"i will die tomorrow probably"
:gnut
And that dude is mafia? Please, bring him to the townie side. What kind of shameless mafia is that!? CRYBABY. DISGRACE!!!!!!!!!
I wish I could enjoy that view. Ahhhh.... such a shame, but at least I, the mexican devil, made hell in here. So I am satisfied. :^)
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Even when you dont give a fuck...i still worry about you kute:XD
Huh? I don't really get it..

Not that I often have an idea what you are talking about, anyway.
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
I´m back! Wait why is jesus kun getting bandwagoned? Did Mafia revealed themselves lol.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Votekill Lambu!
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
No mah detective skills deceived me! RIP
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ohh, so we are going to lose thanks to my penalty votes now. I like this plot twist.

I see. Since once I'm dead, it's going to be a 3 to 2 Townie majority, and Mafia will only need one more kill.
Ah, and desin's death now ends up dooming the Town, since we don't have a protection role besides Bodyguard, which doesn't matter, anyway.
I think I´m having a Deja Vu.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
No mah detective skills deceived me! RIP
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


I think I´m having a Deja Vu.
Sorta...

I was a townie until the right after you investigated me lmao
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Lel look who joined the clown fiesta~ xd

Told ya, I wasnt mafia, but ya didnt listen. And to think my targetting logic was right all along LMAO. DX
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Sorta...

I was a townie until the right after you investigated me lmao
Oh, then I had no chance lol, that was the saving grace of the mafia this time around, that and Haku getting 3x penalty votes.:facepalm
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Told ya, I wasnt mafia, but ya didnt listen. And to think my targetting logic was right all along LMAO. DX
Yeah, you are the best detective in this game xd Thanks for the little lie I pointed out to you and that you went after lawlett on D3 instead of Demon xdd Very logic indeed xd
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Yeah, you are the best detective in this game xd Thanks for the little lie I pointed out to you and that you went after lawlett on D3 instead of Demon xdd Very logic indeed xd
But I did got to target a extra mafia, kinda... XD
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
hehe xd
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm still waiting if actually someone will suspect me for being Mafia. I could be a mafia pirate that stole a day viligante role, you know.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
hehe xd
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm still waiting if actually someone will suspect me for being Mafia. I could be a mafia pirate that stole a day viligante role, you know.

--- Double Post Merged, ---
whoops.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I mean... I could tell you were a townie at heart. Yea, let's go with that one.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top