I have just received Volume 33 (which is great btw) and was rereading all the chapters there, then something caught my attention for the first time :
It's about Kurapika's powers. So basically during this period he mentions how he got his brethren's eyes back from all sorts of people, some of which claimed to never let go of the scarlet eyes, yet he Kurapika managed to get them after all. So I was thinking maybe his last power (the one coming from his index finger's chain) has something to do with persuasion.
Indeed Kurapika even looked extremely confident when asked by Mizai about dealing with the 4th prince, and by confident I mean that Kurapika knows he could persuade the prince to hand over the eyes without resorting to violence, since this is a prince after all so if word got out that a hunter abused him Kakin won't remain quite (this was of course the idea before learning of the succession game).
And finally what really led me to believe Kurapika may be resorting to some special ability, is in chapter 350 when he stresses out to his companions that he needs to get "physically" close to the prince, and he specifically says that if he manages to "shake hands", then the mission would be almost over. I know I may be wrong, but this could be some condition he needs to activate this new power which allows him to deal with "monsters under a human skin" and persuade them to give back his clan's eyes.
What do you guys think ?
It's about Kurapika's powers. So basically during this period he mentions how he got his brethren's eyes back from all sorts of people, some of which claimed to never let go of the scarlet eyes, yet he Kurapika managed to get them after all. So I was thinking maybe his last power (the one coming from his index finger's chain) has something to do with persuasion.
Indeed Kurapika even looked extremely confident when asked by Mizai about dealing with the 4th prince, and by confident I mean that Kurapika knows he could persuade the prince to hand over the eyes without resorting to violence, since this is a prince after all so if word got out that a hunter abused him Kakin won't remain quite (this was of course the idea before learning of the succession game).
And finally what really led me to believe Kurapika may be resorting to some special ability, is in chapter 350 when he stresses out to his companions that he needs to get "physically" close to the prince, and he specifically says that if he manages to "shake hands", then the mission would be almost over. I know I may be wrong, but this could be some condition he needs to activate this new power which allows him to deal with "monsters under a human skin" and persuade them to give back his clan's eyes.
What do you guys think ?
Last edited:
