Mind if I step in?

Grimmjagger

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
77
Country
Canada
Yo,

I have been a really active member of another forum that technically is dead and although I had register here on MH for about 4-5 months, I haven't been posting a lot but, this is about to change.

Anyway, I like One Piece, BnHA, Bungou Stray Dogs, Okitenemuru, Dead Tube, Boruto, Dragon Ball, HxH and Fire Punch

and have liked Bleach, Naruto, Fairy Tail.

Hope to see you guys around.

PS: My favorite bands are Slipknot, Mushroomhead, Disturbed, Red, As I Lay dying, Wovenhar, Godsmack and Metallica.
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Welcome to MH mate

Great manga choices u got there :verily
hope to cya around too and Enjoy ur stay :hi
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Welcome to MH, I'm sure you'll have lots of fun around here!:vbunny
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Welcome to the forums. Hope to see you around.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Welcome to MH, Grimm! Glad to see you read BnHA and HxH, those are a couple of solid mangas. ^_^

Enjoy your stay here!
 

Grimmjagger

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
77
Country
Canada
Welcome to MH, Grimm! Glad to see you read BnHA and HxH, those are a couple of solid mangas. ^_^

Enjoy your stay here!
Thanks and yeah I'll try
 
Top