@Erinyes are you able to translate these panels by any chance?
Just sharing, Im not the one who translated this, its beyond my ability

; found translation on
Ap credits to Satsuki
pic 1-
http://i.imgur.com/flMl6cM.png :
"Congratulations. You have an impressive, completely correct full score. To see this page means you have answered all. I wonder how many people will reach here? This is only a quiz. An entertainment. I am glad if you had fun. However, what if every day you nonchalantly were taking an assessment test to decide if you live or die? Study is . . . to learn and to think." (translator couldnt read last bubblmes)
pic 2-
http://i.imgur.com/p3dN7TP.png :
"My name is William Minerva. I wield the banner of revolution. Once more for you I will end Neverland, the human world. I will make you a new promise. First flee the plantation and come to a different place. I will wait for you, all of you."
pic 3 -
https://i.imgur.com/SMiFZX5l.png
"Mama: How wonderful. A high score. Congratulations!
Kids: Thanks, Mama!
Mama: As a reward, this is the grand reveal the origin of your names to the three of you!
Kids: Origins of our names!?"
pic 4 -
http://i.imgur.com/nOJJ78z.png :
"Mama: Ray is Ray Charles. Emma just is. Norman is Norman Rockwell. You two boys should be "One (?) English name" and "One stateless, sexless name", I thought . . . and then just so to my right was a record of Ray Charles, and to my left was a Norman Rockwell art book.
Ray, Norman: How . . . appropriate.
Emma: Ma-mama, why is my name just . . .?
Mama: I thought it was cute.
Emma: !
Mama: A cute, cool name with two characters* that doesn't**. It came right to me!
Emma: Mama!
Mama: By the way, Toma and Ranion are a tomato and an onion. Whether you believe me or not is up to you.
*(two characters = four letters)
**(I have no idea how to translate this, but she's basically saying a name who's writing doesn't take over or oppress a speech balloon. Weird, yeah?)"