Fantasy - Laxus VS God Serena | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fantasy Laxus VS God Serena

Laxus VS God Serena

• Total voters

~Charging Lightning~

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeaaaaaahhhhh. If I give Serena the benfit of the doubt he could give Laxus a mid-high diff fight. But giving someone the benefit of the doubt in this manga is a mistake. Laxus red lightning's this clown.
No he doesn't, God Serena is completely on a different level than Laxus. He is on the Spriggan level and Laxus is on the S-class level. God Serena was already stated to be the most powerful ISHGARIAN when he abondened Ishgar. Laxus isnt even more powerful than Makorov. Laxus, Erza, Natsu, Gray and Jellal r overrated, tho the Jellal thing can be logical.

This gif isn't me saying your mental capacity is lacking. It's me saying that if you want to troll, then don't make it so painfully obvious.

Jean Grey

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Croatia
Laxus wins this mid diff.

This gif isn't me saying your mental capacity is lacking. It's me saying that if you want to troll, then don't make it so painfully obvious.
what @~Charging Lightning~ tries to say is, ask me for help.

I can give you one panel of Hope and Greatness :cheez

~Charging Lightning~

Reaction score
Country
United States
Laxus wins this mid diff.

what @~Charging Lightning~ tries to say is, ask me for help.

I can give you one panel of Hope and Greatness :cheez
^Yeah, if you want to troll then contact this guy.

"S-class level". That level of trolling is so bad. S class level hasn't been mentioned since two timeskips ago:lmao Also "Laxus isn't even as strong as Makarov"... Jeez man, jean you're gonna have a ball teaching this guy how to troll properly :grin

I reinforce my stance: Laxus red lightning's this fool

Anti Hero 3:16

Reaction score
Country
United States
One red lightning a day and god serena will say god bye bye.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Sure, killed Gajeel after Gajeel was done beating him to death with his fists.
Killed Gray with a surprise attack, with a shitter version of Macro, that was given the ice attribute for no other reason than that Gray's opponent has to be an Ice Wizard.
In the end August was just as pitiful as Eileen and killed himself for no reason.
God Serena<Cobra

Sure, its not about powerlevels, never was in this arc, doesnt change the fact that all the spriggans suck as villains, characters and yes, fighters.
Don't forget he committed suicide while still babbling "why was his emperor's son still not loved".

Jean Grey

Reaction score
Country
Croatia
^Yeah, if you want to troll then contact this guy.

"S-class level". That level of trolling is so bad. S class level hasn't been mentioned since two timeskips ago:lmao Also "Laxus isn't even as strong as Makarov"... Jeez man, jean you're gonna have a ball teaching this guy how to troll properly :grin

I reinforce my stance: Laxus red lightning's this fool
I'll do my best :verily

God Serena gets owned and becomes Satan Serena :teehee

Seven777

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
We r never gonna agree if u keep talking about the feats cz they r bullshit. We don't know which member of the Spriggan 12 God Serena is on par with, Brandish? Larcade? Dimaria? Etc but we all know that the Spriggan 12 is enormously powerful than Any S-class.
No one ever agrees on anything in these threads dude. And why not talk about feats? Cause they're BS? Everything in this manga's latest arc is BS. But i can talk about hype too if you like, Laxus was hyped to kill Ajeel with one casual attack, Ajeel=Serena by hype, so Laxus casually oneshots Serena.

God_Serena

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
No one ever agrees on anything in these threads dude. And why not talk about feats? Cause they're BS? Everything in this manga's latest arc is BS. But i can talk about hype too if you like, Laxus was hyped to kill Ajeel with one casual attack, Ajeel=Serena by hype, so Laxus casually oneshots Serena.

How is Ajeel = God Serena? And Laxus is never near the level of God Serena. Laxus = one dragon seed while God Serena = 8 dragon seeds. Do the math.

God_Serena

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Acnologia = one seed

Good one, manga logic, cant argue with that. Acnologia has devoured all the dragons and he is no ordinary dragon, even Igneel's attack had no effect on him as he could devour all magic.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeaaaaaahhhhh. If I give Serena the benfit of the doubt he could give Laxus a mid-high diff fight. But giving someone the benefit of the doubt in this manga is a mistake. Laxus red lightning's this clown.

Well we all hv our own way of understanding things, don't we? So saying someone is mental proves how close-minded u r, no offense.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Even if one of the remaining 4 ambiguos lacrimas were lightning type, I say laxus could still have his physical attacks which he could use to deal the damage instead of using roars. On top of that he also have fairy law and red lightning.
I say laxus takes it high diff.

God_Serena

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
I never called you mental, I told you that you should troll better next time. I even straight up said "This Gif ISN'T me saying your mental capacity is lacking". I don't call people who I disagree with mental. If you're serious about not trolling then I'll be willing to debate with you over why Laxus is indeed stronger than makarov and why crap like "S class level" means nothing in the series at this point.

Incorrect.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
How is Ajeel = God Serena? And Laxus is never near the level of God Serena. Laxus = one dragon seed while God Serena = 8 dragon seeds. Do the math.
It was mentioned the chapter where God Serena was first shown,all Spriggans are on the same level as God Serena.

Seven777

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Because God Serena is a spriggan, Ajeel is a spriggan, all spriggans outside August and Eileen are on the same tier. And you're right, Laxus isnt near the level of God Serena, he is leagues above.
God Serena and Laxus dont have Dragon Seeds, they have Dragon Lacryma and its quality, not quantity. Laxus oneshots, casually.

Last edited:

Jean Grey

Reaction score
Country
Croatia
It was mentioned the chapter where God Serena was first shown,all Spriggans are on the same level as God Serena.
you know, I actually believe that now.

featwise, not even in dreams.

but hey, featwise every DS is equal bar Natsu.

Reaction score
Country
United States
you know, I actually believe that now.

featwise, not even in dreams.

but hey, featwise every DS is equal bar Natsu.
Laxus is the strongest DS bar DF natsu even featwise. Only Df natsu is stronger than him. Laxus takes this

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Laxus is the strongest DS bar DF natsu even featwise. Only Df natsu is stronger than him. Laxus takes this
In the past it was true.But in the fight against Acnologia it was proved Base Natsu surpassed Laxus.He was the only DS who was able to stop Acnologia's attack and was able to stand and fight while Laxus couldn't.

**Silver**

Reaction score
Country
Finland
I'll do my best :verily

God Serena gets owned and becomes Satan Serena :teehee
yeah Acnologia speed blized the same guy who stomped Jellal and Cs without any effort... Laxus tanked Acnologia attack while August was not even able to react so i can easily argue and say Laxus is stronger than August....Brain Damage is Real

no doubt Serena is is the most disappointed spriggan and villain compared to his hype level...BRAIN DAMAGE IS REAL

August why his majesty child is not loved... Brain Damage Is Real