Fantasy - Laxus VS God Serena | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fantasy Laxus VS God Serena

Laxus VS God Serena

• Total voters

Anti Hero 3:16

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Base Natsu>>>DF Natsu
Well I am just assuming that nightmare never happened. I am thinking logically that laxus is the strongest bar DF natsu. Man I am furious author wanked natsu to much to regress his character.

Gaggen

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
God Serena has no durability feats. Unfortunately he was just taken down by Acnologia conveniently.

He needs to be scaled to a decent level defense-wise.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Not wanted to dig up an old thread but suddenly by chance i got this image of God Serena's Dragons in the Anime

If you notice the Yellow Dragon beside the Fire Dragon and Green and Blue Dragon it's pretty much clear that it's a Thunder Dragon which indicates GS has Thunder Dragon Slaying Magic among his 8 elements,against Laxus it's a huge factor.Both of their magic will cancel each other's advantage and God Serena has 7 other elements especially Fire DS Magic,and as we know during the fight with Atlas Flame Laxus is weak against Fire DS magic so yeah God Serena "may" win this fight.

Seven777

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
God Serena will do about as well as Wahl did. Fairy Law should do the job.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
God Serena will do about as well as Wahl did. Fairy Law should do the job.
Eh i won't compare him to Wahl to be honest,let me point out my arguments

1)First of all Machias Race is inherently weak to lightning

Though Wahl had resistance to it,but when Laxus bypassed it with his Red Lightning he obviously fell for the natural weakness of his Race.

2)God Serena was considered to be a very strong fighter in his prime by Gildarts himself

3)FL takes time to charge,if God Serena just stands idiotically like Mashima's villains while Laxus charges FL that's a different question but if he has even a bit of intelligence he will attack him immediately without giving him a chance to react.

4)Laxus is weak against Fire Magic/Fire DS Magic.

So if God Serena uses Purgatory DS Magic then Laxus will be in deep trouble.

5)If Laxus can't use his Lightning DS Magic,doesn't get time to use FL Law and is weak against Fire Magic what choice does he have?Only physical fight.But God Serena will spam him with flames and other magic if he tries to do that,

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
God Serena gave Gild a bloodly lip while only at a fraction of his real power and the other H12s couldn't even put down Rogue or Minerva. Goddy should take this on the low end of a mid diff.

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Eh i won't compare him to Wahl to be honest,let me point out my arguments

1)First of all Machias Race is inherently weak to lightning

Though Wahl had resistance to it,but when Laxus bypassed it with his Red Lightning he obviously fell for the natural weakness of his Race.

2)God Serena was considered to be a very strong fighter in his prime by Gildarts himself

3)FL takes time to charge,if God Serena just stands idiotically like Mashima's villains while Laxus charges FL that's a different question but if he has even a bit of intelligence he will attack him immediately without giving him a chance to react.

4)Laxus is weak against Fire Magic/Fire DS Magic.

So if God Serena uses Purgatory DS Magic then Laxus will be in deep trouble.

5)If Laxus can't use his Lightning DS Magic,doesn't get time to use FL Law and is weak against Fire Magic what choice does he have?Only physical fight.But God Serena will spam him with flames and other magic if he tries to do that,
1) Wahl overcame that weakness, it suddenly being applicable again was never suggested. Laxus also didn't really bypass it, he overpowered it, or at least thats what "lightning that surpasses lightning" seems to imply, which makes it even more impressive than outright killing him.

2) Sure, but then Gildarts went on to fight a foe leagues upon leagues more powerful thinking he could win. God Serena was running off his strongest in Fiore hype, same as the GoI. I mean the GoI were supposedly FT's strongest force, GoI>Erza/Laxus/Gray/Juvia/Jellal? Nah, not imo at least. They just had the reputation, and perhaps also a high amount of MP.

3) GS having that bit of intelligence is a generous assumption on your part, but sure, FL takes time to charge. Laxus however has the speed to create enough distance to cast it, or hide, or build an enchantment to keep GS contained for a bit. Characters can do a lot of stuff if we assume they're intelligent,

4) Not really, God Serena's body isn't made of fire, which was Laxus' issue. Laxus doesn't take any extra damage from fire attacks.

5) Like I said, casting FL shouldn't really be an issue, it generally never is. Hell, even when Mavis didn't know how to properly cast the spell, she could still do a flip and cast it upside down in the sky, Laxus who can actually fly should be able to do the same easily.

GL_Nova

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Honestly, biggest moment Laxus was cheated of. Not only would it have solved this thread for good, he could of earned more elements and exposed GS last 4.

HybridTheory

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
There is 4 Spriggan who are stronger than Laxus, and GS is one of the 4.

GL_Nova

Reaction score
Country
United States
There is 4 Spriggan who are stronger than Laxus, and GS is one of the 4.
Not a shot, Laxus is on Gildarts lvl. He’s been compared to him since Tenrou. An he has consistently been put up against opponents and in situations that support that comparison. A healthy Laxus 1 shot a Spriggan. An even while sick he was knocking Wahl around. God Serena wouldn’t have taken that fight. At best he may have pushed Laxus to absorb a new element 🤷🏾‍♂️

atlantisreturns

Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
God Serena takes this definitely.

In the proper original scan , Gildarts says "If you were at your full power , you would be a force to be reckoned with. I always wanted to have a battle with you , I wanted to see which one would be the last man standing in a battle". This pretty much implies God Serena = Gildarts.

It's been confirmed twice , that Gildarts is still the strongest member of the guild by far , since Natsu can't access Dragon Force permanently ( DF Natsu is above him ) . Add to this Serena has got complete immunity to Laxus' lightning and can spam seven other elements on a large scale , he takes this rather easily.

Loke

Reaction score
Country
United States
God Serena takes this definitely.

In the proper original scan , Gildarts says "If you were at your full power , you would be a force to be reckoned with. I always wanted to have a battle with you , I wanted to see which one would be the last man standing in a battle". This pretty much implies God Serena = Gildarts.

It's been confirmed twice , that Gildarts is still the strongest member of the guild by far , since Natsu can't access Dragon Force permanently ( DF Natsu is above him ) . Add to this Serena has got complete immunity to Laxus' lightning and can spam seven other elements on a large scale , he takes this rather easily.
Headcanon.

OT: Laxus. Given that only August, Irene and Larcade are canonically supported to be a grade above average Spriggans, the rest would be on par as stated, which means GS is relative to a guy that Laxus killed while sick.

atlantisreturns

Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
In the anime , when God Serena is about to kill Warrod , he flashes lightning from the palm of his hand. No , it's not Headcanon , and it's further verified from the fact that there's a yellow dragon among his 8 dragons.

GL_Nova

Reaction score
Country
United States
In the anime , when God Serena is about to kill Warrod , he flashes lightning from the palm of his hand. No , it's not Headcanon , and it's further verified from the fact that there's a yellow dragon among his 8 dragons.
I mean, that really supports my theory more than yours. Especially since we know his go too move is mixing elements. He makes Laxus a power up smoothie

atlantisreturns

Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
I mean, that really supports my theory more than yours. Especially since we know his go too move is mixing elements. He makes Laxus a power up smoothie
No actually. That solidifies my argument. It shows that he can harm Laxus using 7 other elements imbued with magic power as strong as Gildarts , whereas he will be completely immune to Laxus' attacks.

I don't know what can Laxus do here tbh. He can't harm Serena , all he can do is take a beating.

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
God Serena gave Gild a bloody lip while having a fraction of his power plus he has lightning magic, Laxus gets beaten by a full power Goddy.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Not wanted to dig up an old thread but suddenly by chance i got this image of God Serena's Dragons in the Anime

If you notice the Yellow Dragon beside the Fire Dragon and Green and Blue Dragon it's pretty much clear that it's a Thunder Dragon which indicates GS has Thunder Dragon Slaying Magic among his 8 elements,against Laxus it's a huge factor.Both of their magic will cancel each other's advantage and God Serena has 7 other elements especially Fire DS Magic,and as we know during the fight with Atlas Flame Laxus is weak against Fire DS magic so yeah God Serena "may" win this fight.
Please Mashima just say what those other three elements were bcs I really want to know what the pink, purple, and magenta ones were :neutral

**Silver**

Reaction score
Country
Finland
God Serena power is really hard to gauge he may be weaker or far stronger than Ajeel, this really depends how strong Jura and the Goi is compared to other mages ( Rogue.minerva.kagura.lisanna.elfman.Heine.Juliet)

but anyway Laxus wins this with Easy-high difficulty

God Serena was a joke character who deserved more....

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
God Serena power is really hard to gauge he may be weaker or far stronger than Ajeel, this really depends how strong Jura and the Goi is compared to other mages ( Rogue.minerva.kagura.lisanna.elfman.Heine.Juliet)

but anyway Laxus wins this with Easy-high difficulty

God Serena was a joke character who deserved more....
Wait easy-high diff??? Which one??? 😂😂😂