Games The Sheep Game #121

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,877
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
A game from "FTB"

The game name is Sheep

How to play

1- Each participant will pm the host with their answers for the questions. You are not allowed to share your answers with anyone else.
2- Your objectives is parallel your answers with as many other players as possible, and get the highest score.
3- Try guessing the most popular answer.
4- There is no wrong answer.

Rules

1- The number of questions shouldn't exceed 12 questions and not less 8 questions.
2- "I don't know" will get 0 points. If you can't answer just use google or any search engine or simply put any answer.
3- The winner will host the next sheep.
4- In case we have 2 winners or more having the same points, The host will pick someone randomly as the winner or one of the winners would let the other do it.
5- If the winner didn't make the next sheep within 3 days the previous winner shall do it and if he didn't. Anyone can do it just to keep this game running.
6- Calculations and gathering answers is time consuming so the host has a whole week to do it. If he/she didn't post the answers and announce the winner after 7 days. The next sheep would be free to anyone to do it.

sheep #1



​

(1) -You are in a war, Which fighter you would like to be :
1- Archer.
2- Healer
3- Swordsman.


(2) -A famous inventor.

(3) -What is your favorite big cat ?

1-Lion
2-Tiger
3-Jaguar


(4) -What anime villain you would like to be.

(5) -Who wins ? Team Demacia vs Team Noxus, Which team you would choose to bet all your money on.


Upper limb is team Demacia..
Lower limb is team Noxus..


(6) -Which type of landscape do you like the most, Desert, forest, mountain, plain, ocean or arctic?

(7) -Do you care about lyrics in a song?

(8) -Pick a random number from (1~25)

(9) -What season suits you best?

(10) -How many holes do you have ?
SheepWinnerSecondLast

1​
lakhan220Brandishkira

2​
lakhan220Irina_mashiro_22, EmptySoul, OrganizizedYumaKuga

3​
Brandish, Ravenkira, Belserionlakhan220

4​
YumaKugaMiralicious akumakira

5​
Brandish lakhan220kira, Organizized

6​
kiraOrganizizedlakhan220

7​
AtomVici, EmptySoulBrandish

8​
EmptySoul, RavenOrganizizedBrandish

9​
RavenOrganizizedxi0

10​
OrganizizedYumaKugaxi0, EmptySoul

11​
RavenBrandyThemaxi0

12​
Yuma, xi0BrandyThemakira

13​
Yuma, KnightmareAtomBrandish

14​
Shinyarcanine45Knightmare of heaven 0kira

15​
BrandyThemaRavenxi0

16​
ViciBrandishkira

17​
Brandish, zimbardoKnightmare of heaven 0lakhan220

18​
DiMaria YestalakhanBrandish

19​
OrganizizedKnightmare of heaven 0, BattouBrandish

20​
A.ulqZimbDiMaria, Brandish

21​
DiMaria Yestaxi0Brandish

22​
OrganizizedBrandish, lakhan220kira

23​
EmptySoulVici kira

24​
BattouGrySunBrandish

25​
TSPandaOrganizizedkira, Brandish

26​
FarfallaEmptySoulkira

27​
BelserionGrySunA.ulq

28​
UstegiusTSPandaKnightmare of heaven 0

29​
RavenBrandishkira

30​
TSPandaEmptySoulTempus

31​
KatFarfallagoodboy_lawlett

32​
MonkeyD DragonKnightmare of heaven 0Brandish

33​
BelserionOrganizizedxi0

34​
GrySunFarfallaBrandish

35​
AtomDiMaria Yesta, OrganizizedFarfalla

36​
MonkeyD DragonBelserionlakhan220

37​
LinaliMonkeyD DragonBrandish

38​
EmptySoulUstegiusBrandish

39​
BelserionArjunaOrganizized

40​
FarfallaGrySunEmperor Spriggan

41​
DarkyGryffindorxi0

42​
rikiRavenPurity of Magi

43​
AtomLady pompom, LinaliRaven

44​
rikiEmptySoulBrandish

45​
BrandishLinaliBattou

46​
AtomEmperor Spriggankira

47​
Valhalla777, GrySunLady pompom, OrganizizedBrandish

48​
ZirconiumOrganizizedriki

49​
GrySun, LinaliGryffindorkira

50​
Linali, A.ulqZirconium, Emperor SprigganBrandish

51​
Irina_mashiro_22Organizized, RavenBrandish

52​
LambuSirSamuel016DiMaria Yesta

53​
LinaliZirconium `Emperor Spriggan

54​
OrganizizedrikiBrandish

55​
GrySunLambuPurity of Magi

56​
LambuArjunaDemonspeed

57​
---

58​
GrySunDiMaria Yesta Lady pompom

59​
XadyuBelserionBrandish

60​
ViciIrina Mashirosyx

61​
GrySun, LinaliVandred, Miralicious Akumasyx

62​
LinaliHoltLady pompom

63​
BelserionShobu_Yoruichixi0

64​
OrganizizedLady PompomBrandish

65​
LinaliSeraphxi0

66​
GrySunGryffindorBrandish

67​
EmptySoulLinaliBrandish

68​
LambuFarfalla, Battoukira

69​
Linali--

70​
GrySunArjunakira

71​
AsakoHoltBrandish

72​
XadyuLady pompom, LinaliBrandish

73​
Belserionsyxkira

74​
GrySunxi0Erinyes

75​
HoltEmperor SprigganJuviii

76​
syxGryffindorPurity of Magi

77​
GryffindorElusiaArjuna

78​
Copy PandaLambukira

79​
Purity of MagiVandred Erinyes




Sheep king/Queen coronation happen every #100 sheep game.. So whoever wins the sheep #100 will be the king or queen of the game until the next sheep coronation and will be added to the Hall of Fame.



Here is a thread to alert you to the start of new Sheep rounds
For anyone who plays this game: please follow this thread to receive warnings when new rounds are starting

Anyone making a round, please post a message to this thread when you do, so all prospective players will know to send a list (if you forget to do so, I will try to remember to do so for you).

This thread is currently just a test, to save on people having to go on mass tagging sprees - if the test is successful, we can keep on using it.
If the test fails (other than being extremely disappointed) then nothing will be lost and we can go back to ignoring it and tagging people like there's no tomorrow.
:verily
 
Last edited:

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Why though? He's kind of an idiot. Sure, he saves your life at the end, but the way he killed Melghan was just stupid. All they had to do to set him up was send him an anonymous note, which he immediately took as true and then went on to shoot the first person I was with. If the king sneaked out in some weird clothing to talk to me in private or something it'd be more understandable, but the way I see it I was just chilling with my dad, having a touching talk and this guy just shoots him in the throat without thinking at all. Like, wtf Darrin? :notlikethis Isn't it his higher priority to protect the king, yet he doesn't even check who he shoots when all that needed to startle him was a prank message?

Imagine your life with him after all is over. Your son sends him a prank message that his son is in danger. So a few mins later you talk to your son and suddenly Darrin jumps from the roof and headshots you with his crossbow.....

And yes I am mad, Melghan was my favorite character and his death was the fault of Darrin's stupidity :emocat
He was young, stupid and paniced, because he thought I'm in danger. But he learned the lesson and won't do it again. I gave him a chance :pout
But I agree he did it like a fool of all fools :p
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,645
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
He was young, stupid and paniced, because he thought I'm in danger. But he learned the lesson and won't do it again. I gave him a chance :pout
But I agree he did it like a fool of all fools :p
I see. You're a very forgiving person. I could never find it in me to forgive him for killing best dad. Exile is the best thing I'd give him in my story :rolleyes:
 

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
I see. You're a very forgiving person. I could never find it in me to forgive him for killing best dad. Exile is the best thing I'd give him in my story :rolleyes:
Can you exile him to me? He's in danger as long, as @kira's around :shifty
 

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Hah, so you want to have two of them? One Darrin not enough to please you :XD
I become quite greedy when it comes to things I like you know :lick
 

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Is that so? :XD Well then, let's hope they both don't come running back to me begging to return :D
With my collection of handcuffs? There's no way they can run away from me :derp
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Whelps, this is getting kinda awkward
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,645
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
With my collection of handcuffs? There's no way they can run away from me :derp
I'm starting to think sending him to you is a worse fate than anything else I could've come up with. Excellent :cheez
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Whelps, this is getting kinda awkward
As a story writer you should know this can happen with fans of your stories. Waiting for the DarrinxReader/MeriettaxReader fanfics :rolleyes:
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
As a story writer you should know this can happen with fans of your stories. Waiting for the DarrinxReader/MeriettaxReader fanfics :rolleyes:
Yeah, I know. Kinda weird to think about it though. :XD Wait, does that mean that there are Ilmarians fanfics? :blink

I wasn't sure if I wanted to write the story in full, but based on the comments, maybe I should now.

No SM Darrin side story then? D:
Like @GrySun said, fanfics :cookiehand
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,645
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Well I'm a sucker for medieval stories, especially if there's no magic in it. But you should consider where you could go with writing more of it.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I was planning for the setting to be similar to the Tales series (modern medieval?).
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
@riki I'm sorry I couldn't find time to answer your sheepu :nomoar
But I will try to answer it:wonder
 

Linali

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2015
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
7,292
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Whelps, this is getting kinda awkward
Sorry :worship
As a story writer you should know this can happen with fans of your stories. Waiting for the DarrinxReader/MeriettaxReader fanfics :rolleyes:
Don't forget about Darrin x Merietta and Darin x Reader x Merietta. Fandom's imagination and ingenuity know no bounds :ohaielmo
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,401
Country
Torumekian Empire
Can you exile him to me? He's in danger as long, as @kira's around :shifty
you think you can keep anyone safe from me? :evil how naive.. not one Darrin from other universe, with their ninja skills, could get away from me. :cookiearf:fan
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
That's okay. Good luck with your classes!
 
Top