Discussion Earth Land Mages Rate - THE ULTIMATE POWER RANKING [BIG FINALE + STATISTICS]

Are you satisfied with the final three?

  • Yes

    Votes: 21 45.7%
  • No

    Votes: 11 23.9%
  • No, but I live for the mess

    Votes: 14 30.4%

  • Total voters
    46

BluePegasus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
1,818
Reaction score
5,128
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
STATISTICS

1). Irene Belserion - 12,200
6). Larcade Dragneel - 10,683
7). DiMaria Yesta - 10,667
9). God Serena - 10,017
11). Brandish μ - 9,533
12). Bloodman - 9,300
15). Invel Yura - 9,117
16). Wall Eehto - 9,017
18). Ajeel Ramal - 8,383
19). Jacob Lessio - 8,183
24). Neinhart - 7,450
Average: 9,504545

2). Natsu Dragneel - 11,750
3). Gildarts Clive - 11,583
4). Laxus Dreyar - 11,167
5). Jellal Fernandes - 11,100
8). Erza Scarlet - 10,083
10). Gray Fullbuster - 9,950
13). Gajeel Redfox - 9,267
14). Sting Eucliffe - 9,233
17). TO Sherria Blendy - 8,850
20). Mard Geer - 8,167
21). Mirajane Strauss - 7,983
22). Precht Gaebolg - 7,917
23). Lucy Heartfilia - 7,733
25). Future Rogue Cheney - 7,383
26). Kagura Mikazuchi - 7,333
27). Wendy Marvell - 7,033
28). Silver Fullbuster - 6,750
29). Minerva Orland - 6,683
30). Kyoka - 6,550
31). Ultear Milkovich - 6,283
32). Rogue Cheney - 6,233
33). Erik “Cobra” - 5,983
34). Macbeth “Midnight” - 5,950
35). Arlock - 5,850
36). Lyon Vastia - 5,067
37). Cana Alberona - 4,867
38). Elfman Strauss - 4,483
Average: 7,82337

The winning continent is..
Alakitasia

Spriggan Twelve
1). Irene Belserion - 12,200
6). Larcade Dragneel - 10,683
7). DiMaria Yesta - 10,667
9). God Serena - 10,017
11). Brandish μ - 9,533
12). Bloodman - 9,300
15). Invel Yura - 9,117
16). Wall Eehto - 9,017
18). Ajeel Ramal - 8,383
19). Jacob Lessio - 8,183
24). Neinhart - 7,450
Average: 9,504545

Fairy Tail

2). Natsu Dragneel - 11,750
3). Gildarts Clive - 11,583
4). Laxus Dreyar - 11,167
8). Erza Scarlet - 10,083
10). Gray Fullbuster - 9,950
13). Gajeel Redfox - 9,267
21). Mirajane Strauss - 7,983
23). Lucy Heartfilia - 7,733
27). Wendy Marvell - 7,033
37). Cana Alberona - 4,867
38). Elfman Strauss - 4.483
Average: 8,718091

Sabertooth

14). Sting Eucliffe - 9,233
25). Future Rogue Cheney - 7,383
29). Minerva Orland - 6,683
32). Rogue Cheney - 6,233
Average: 7,383

Crime Sorciere

5). Jellal Fernandes - 11,100
31). Ultear Milkovich - 6,283
33). Erik “Cobra" - 5,983
34). Macbeth “Midnight” - 5,950
Average: 7,329

Lamia Scale

17). Sherria Blendy - 8,850
36) Lyon Vastia - 5,067
Average: 6,9585

Mermaid Heel

26). Kagura Mikazuchi - 7,333
Average: 7,333

Tartaros

20). Mard Geer - 8,167
28). Silver Fullbuster - 6,750
30). Kyoka - 6,550
Average: 7,155667

Grimoire Heart

22). Precht Gaebolg - 7,917
Average: 7,917

Avatar

35). Arlock - 5,850
Average: 5,850

(Balam Alliance
20). Mard Geer - 8,167
22). Precht Gaebolg - 7,917
28). Silver Fullbuster - 6,750
30). Kyoka - 6,550
Average: 7,346)

Most 13's
1). Natsu x 11
2). Irene x 10
3). Gildarts x 4
4). Larcade x 2
5). Laxus x 1, DiMaria x 1, Lucy x 1

 

Gryffindor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Messages
158
Reaction score
4,056
Country
Gotei 13
Well that was one heck of a ride, wasn't it? Here is the full list with links to the elimination posts in case anyone ever feels like checking them out again:).

[post=4599653] 1) Irene Belserion-12.200[/post]
[post=4599652] 2) Natsu Dragneel-11.750[/post]
[post=4599651] 3) Gildarts Clive-11.583[/post]
[post=4598583] 4) Laxus Dreyar-11.167[/post]
[post=4597382] 5) Jellal Fernandes-11.100[/post]
[post=4597225] 6) Larcade Dragneel-10.683[/post]
[post=4596413] 7) DiMaria Yesta-10.667[/post]
[post=4595925] 8) Erza Scarlet-10.083[/post]
[post=4595453] 9) God Serena-10.017[/post]
[post=4595191] 10) Gray Fullbuster-9.950[/post]
[post=4594738] 11) Brandish µ-9.533[/post]
[post=4593900] 12) Bradman-9.300[/post]
[post=4593439] 13) Gajeel Redfox-9.267[/post]
[post=4593248] 14) Sting Eucliffe-9.233[/post]
[post=4592900] 15) Invel Yura-9.117[/post]
[post=4592813] 16) Wall Eehto-9.017[/post]
[post=4592320] 17) Sherria Blendy-8.850[/post]
[post=4591927] 18) Ajeel Ramal-8.383[/post]
[post=4591726] 19) Jacob Lessio-8.183[/post]
[post=4591475] 20) Mard Geer-8.167[/post]
[post=4591231] 21) Mirajane Strauss-7.983[/post]
[post=4591204] 22) Precht Gaebolg-7.917[/post]
[post=4591058] 23) Lucy Heartfilia-7.733[/post]
[post=4590919] 24) Neinhart-7.450[/post]
[post=4590697] 25) Future Rogue Cheney-7.383[/post]
[post=4590248] 26) Kagura Mikazuchi-7.333[/post]
[post=4590163] 27) Wendy Marvell-7.033[/post]
[post=4589984] 28) Silver Fullbuster-6.750[/post]
[post=4589777] 29) Minerva Orland-6.683[/post]
[post=4589556] 30) Kyoka-6.550[/post]
[post=4589279] 31) Ultear Milkovich-6.283[/post]
[post=4589053] 32) Rogue Cheney-6.233[/post]
[post=4589013] 33) Erik "Cobra"-5.983[/post]
[post=4588937] 34) Macbeth "Midnight"-5.950[/post]
[post=4588113] 35) Arlock-5.850[/post]
[post=4587925] 36) Lyon Vastia-5.067[/post]
[post=4587728] 37) Cana Alberona-4.867[/post]
[post=4587607] 38) Elfman Strauss-4.483[/post]​
 
Last edited:

Ebony Maw

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2016
Messages
1,995
Reaction score
8,124
Gender
Male
Country
Sabertooth
Before I end this rate officially, I just want to thank everyone who took part in it.

Thank you to everyone who voted, and even to those who didn't, the discussion in this thread has been incredibly interesting and outright entertaining.

Big thanks to my fellow hosts @BluePegasus, @Emperor Spriggan and @Gryffindor, you guys really upped your game in this rating and it wouldn't have been possible without you. The same goes to @Brandish @DiMaria Yesta @Crescent_jinxgrace @Takuan @~Charging Lightning~ and @Belserion, you all did fantastic posts! :super

And in general I want to thank the mods for making this run so smoothly, I know for a fact that this thread easily could have turned to chaos without their intervention. In particular I want to thank @Brandish for sticky-ing the thread, this thread wouldn't have been anywhere near as active if it wasn't for you.

I hope everyone enjoyed that the rate, as now....

This poster was made by @Valhalla777, big thanks to him!

THE EARTH LAND MAGES RATE IS OFFICIALLY OVER!​
 

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2015
Messages
2,099
Reaction score
3,100
Gender
Male
Country
United States
There is no way I would give Cana more than a 6, to be honest. But I have to take into account the methods people used.

I went with something similar to a normal distribution. So I ranked the list of characters with 6 being the halfway point, meaning a person with that score should be stronger than half of the characters on this list. One major flaw with this method is that you can't really tell just how much of a difference there is in power between a 5 or 6 for example. But you do know for a fact who is stronger.

On the other hand, if you scaled from the strongest character, then you would get results that would look skewed to the left (skewed right if you scaled from the weakest characters). Using these methods, your gaps in power will be more pronounced, but it's harder to tell who is stronger once you get to the extremes.

Anyways, I wouldn't give Cana a 1 either. Fairy Glitter makes her quite powerful. The only thing that pulls down her score is her defense which I also factor in when it comes to power (like every other stat).

Attack Power ≠ Power, in my opinion. Otherwise, glass cannons would get higher scores than a well balanced fighter.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
It was funny as I was studying up on Cana, I realized something about Cana's battles. She in GMG beat Jura and Orga in magic spells, who were the same ones Laxus faces later. She has fairy glitter. He has fairy law. in the anime, Freed rallied Bixslow and Elfman to fight Rusty Rose while Cana rallied Lisanna and Levy to fight Cain. Mira fought Freed once; Cana fought Freed twice.

That harem member :XD

I actually just thought about it.... is ELFMAN and LISANNA together stronger than Ultear? and I mean canonically:shootme. Ultear has too many fanboys to come before 15 even if she sorta should be there. Lol
Well Lisanna basically flew Elfman around then turned into a cat human - basically an over glorified exceed for Elfman. So she really shouldn't be counted if Charla isn't counted for Wendy's fights.

Ok, first of all... How is Ultear above Elfman? I mean, I guess it's possible... But by current standards Ultear should be pretty low.
Secondly... How is Cana out already!? I won't lie that she is really weak, but will we really forget her Fairy Glitter!? The spell that pre-timeskip was stronger than even Jura!? More than that, this spell should be stronger now...
And did we really forget that she actually somewhat damaged August? Like srsly people... I gave Cana 6 points, and didn't expect her to be out that soon.
Next should be either Ultear or Lyon(It definetly should be Ultear though).
This is what I am saying

The next five will most likely be: Wendy, Lyon, Cobra and maybe Lucy

I fear the next will be
THE ICE EMPEROR
But hes kinda underrated, if you ask me.
Lucy with CSK Optimus prime before Arlock and his Autobot? O.o

I know we collectively smoke a lot of "things" in the Fairy tail fandom but what are you on?

And you are right about the Lyon underrating.
 

Jko

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 28, 2016
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
18,793
Country
United States
Oh WAIT! Ikusatsunagi is allowed?
Has it been stated somewhere? I should have payed more attention to the thread, i missed it. If Iku is allowed for Arlock i'd place him higher than the likes of Lyon.
He was allowed in the last tournament, and because Lucy got CSK, Arlock should get Iku as well. I'm like 99% sure he was allowed for the tournament.
 

Anti Hero 3:16

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2017
Messages
588
Reaction score
785
Age
35
Country
United States
:dumpster

I think next will be Arlock or Cobra
Well pal, I think cobra did get some endurance feats in that acnologia fight (even though it was a complete mess) so I don't think he will be out so early. Same with rogue also.I frankly don't even know who would be next. It definitely shouldn't be lucy or wendy. I am afraid it could be lyon then.
Its a shame that lucy just has to be this low even when the series has ended. Even for natsu people are still arguing whether he has truly overtaken the likes of laxus or gildarts when frankly speaking the next gen generally surpass the old one. Both characters do have some unlimited potential with them too, natsu with his dragonification and END power and lucy with CSK and hax celestial magic.
If I was incharge I would have especially lucy (well natsu will be there easily in top 10) at least in top 10.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Lucy with CSK Optimus prime before Arlock and his Autobot? O.o

I know we collectively smoke a lot of "things" in the Fairy tail fandom but what are you on?

And you are right about the Lyon underrating.
More like Arlock with his decepticons remember arlock was a bad guy.
Yeah lyon is truly underrated. He is my favourite ice wizard and side character.
 

MonkeyD-Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2016
Messages
551
Reaction score
2,328
Age
27
Country
Imperium of Mankind
ok.

base Natsu it is unless there is some direct statement its a mode or a form.
That punch wasn't actually base Natsu, it was FDKM Natsu with PoF
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
"Listen.Among thousands of magic, molding magic is an 'unrestrained' magic. Everyone creates different shapes with it.It's also the magic that best shows the caster's personality."






















"If you visit Western countries, you'll find tons of mages stronger than me."


























And so goes the first Ice Mage of the tourney...

#36



Lyon Vastia
Score: 5.067


Highest score: 8.5 x 1 (@Crescent_jinxgrace )
Lowest score: 1 x 2 (@Berty, @DiMaria Yesta )
My score: 6.5/12


Well, this was a disappointment :notrust I expected him to rank higher since I strongly believe he's still one of the more underrated mages in the story, and when Jura Neekis left Lamia Scale to join the Magic Council, he became the ace of Lamia Scale. I think that's something of note, also, this might be an unpopular opinion, but I think Lyon in the Grand Magic Games was one of the stronger mages in the tournament, since he fought to a draw with Kagura, and he was stronger than both Gray and Natsu on Galuna Island. He possesses Ice Make magic and Snow Magic, but unlike his sibling disciple Gray who uses Static Ice Make, he specializes in Dynamic Ice Make, which allows him to make living creatures out of ice.

BEST SPELL
Iced Shell

Now, I know that this spell is somewhat of a meme in the community, but, despite its....overuse in the story, I still believe that it's a really cool looking spell, especially when in the right hands.

BEST FIGHT

Lyon Vastia vs Gray FullBuster

Now, originally I was going to choose Lyon vs Kagura from the GMG, but I just realized the bulk of that was anime filler, and the real events in the manga were offscreened until the end result :facepalm So I decided to settle for the first fight in the series between Ice Mages, Lyon vs Gray. Minus the Iced Shell shenanigans from Gray in the beginning, this was a really solid fight.

Affiliation: Lamia Scale​






​
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Those who guessed Lyon would be next was right.
It was funny as I was studying up on Cana, I realized something about Cana's battles. She in GMG beat Jura and Orga in magic spells, who were the same ones Laxus faces later. She has fairy glitter. He has fairy law. in the anime, Freed rallied Bixslow and Elfman to fight Rusty Rose while Cana rallied Lisanna and Levy to fight Cain. Mira fought Freed once; Cana fought Freed twice.

That harem member :XD



Well Lisanna basically flew Elfman around then turned into a cat human - basically an over glorified exceed for Elfman. So she really shouldn't be counted if Charla isn't counted for Wendy's fights.



This is what I am saying



Lucy with CSK Optimus prime before Arlock and his Autobot? O.o

I know we collectively smoke a lot of "things" in the Fairy tail fandom but what are you on?

And you are right about the Lyon underrating.
What you said about Cana has a lot of truth and this post made me laugh.
 
Last edited:

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
While Lyon vs Gray was the best of the pre-Phantom Lord fight. And one of Lyon's best independent fights because most of the other he fights with or against Gray. I will always love the anime version of this fight, which was expanded from its small scene in the manga.



Also I am proud to be the one who gave Lyon's highest score.
 

Cat Sidhe26

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
7,294
Reaction score
16,204
Gender
Female
Country
United States
While Lyon vs Gray was the best of the pre-Phantom Lord fights. And one of Lyon's best independent fights. I will always love the anime version of this fight. .

I think Lyon vs Gray could have the best fight in Galuna Island if not for Ice Shell and was Lyon vs Gray extended in the anime or not? I will admit I always did like the anime because I like seeing the manga animated.
 
Last edited:

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France

Well, this was a disappointment :notrust I expected him to rank higher since I strongly believe he's still one of the more underrated mages in the story, and when Jura Neekis left Lamia Scale to join the Magic Council, he became the ace of Lamia Scale. I think that's something of note, also, this might be an unpopular opinion, but I think Lyon in the Grand Magic Games was one of the stronger mages in the tournament, since he fought to a draw with Kagura, and he was stronger than both Gray and Natsu on Galuna Island. He possesses Ice Make magic and Snow Magic, but unlike his sibling disciple Gray who uses Static Ice Make, he specializes in Dynamic Ice Make, which allows him to make living creatures out of ice.
​
Aww i hate to disagree with you, but here i disagree.

Being the ace of Lamia Scale doesn't mean much. If Kagura left Mermaid Heel, Milianna would be the Ace of MH. How does it matter if Lyon is the Ace of his guild when he still is inferior to other mages of other guilds.

Also no, he definitely didnt draw with Kagura. He drew on paper yeah, since there was a time limit and the majority of the fight was Milianna 1v2ing and Kagura watching. The moment Kagura entered the fight, she one shot Big Eyebrows and would have beat Lyon as well had the time not run out. The difference in level between Lyon and Kagura was massive, don't call it a draw.

In Galuna Lyon wasn't stronger than both Natsu and Gray. In fact he lost to Gray (though he had the upper hand the whole fight i'll agree, still lost anyway due to the fact that his one-hand-made ice creations were not strong enough). And during his fight with Natsu he vastly underestimated Natsu, resulting in him losing control of the fight - until Ultear saved the day by cracking the floor under Natsu.
But even then, all that was during Galuna.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Aww i hate to disagree with you, but here i disagree.

Being the ace of Lamia Scale doesn't mean much. If Kagura left Mermaid Heel, Milianna would be the Ace of MH. How does it matter if Lyon is the Ace of his guild when he still is inferior to other mages of other guilds.

Also no, he definitely didnt draw with Kagura. He drew on paper yeah, since there was a time limit and the majority of the fight was Milianna 1v2ing and Kagura watching. The moment Kagura entered the fight, she one shot Big Eyebrows and would have beat Lyon as well had the time not run out. The difference in level between Lyon and Kagura was massive, don't call it a draw.

In Galuna Lyon wasn't stronger than both Natsu and Gray.. In fact he lost to Gray (though he had the upper hand the whole fight i'll agree, still lost anyway due to the fact that his one-hand-made ice creations were not strong enough). And during his fight with Natsu he vastly underestimated Natsu, resulting in him losing control of the fight - until Ultear saved the day by cracking the floor under Natsu.
But even then, all that was during Galuna.
I agree to most of this. The only thing I don't is Kagura super outclassing Lyon. The match did end in a draw. That's how it ended in the manga. Kagura did not get a shot in at him. That was how it was when the anime expanded it.

While she is HIGHER than him in gmg, it's not by huge gap. More like how Gray was a below Erza by Gmg's standards.

In the anime version Kagura was not trying, allowing Milanna to fight, in the fight but also at the beginning of the fight Lyon's thoughts were filled with Juvia and whether she was watching and wanting to impress her.

Also Miliana's fight was extended in the anime because Kagura said to her in the manga that if Lyon had been serious then Miliana would have been dead. Yet we didn't get to see anything like that from the panels.

As for the fight itself, Kagura notices halfway through the fight that Lyon doesn't attack Miliana directly. So she starts getting more interested in the fight. Leading her to fight him and almost get a hit in on him as time is called.

So really a lot of that is left up to interpretation as Mashima let both characters save face in th manga. While the anime added to Lyon's activity in the fight, they did more with Kagura's character. So I think of it as Kagura > Lyon not Kagura >>>>>> Lyon.

And while Ultear saved Lyon at one point from Natsu, all that did was make Lyon mad. Initially in the arc, Lyon one shotted Natsu with diamond ice or whatever that spell is called.
 
Last edited:

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I agree with Doughboy.Lyon vs Kagura was great in the Anime.

Now who is next?
 

Asorx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
563
Reaction score
1,193
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
ffs :mad
Look at this aoe skill. Lyon has everything in his arsenal. He is good in long range, aoe and hand to hand combat. This Titan foot is his casual spell. He is really underrated for me but i can understand why ppl rate him that low. (lack of feats). I give him 7 maybe i should give him a little more.
 

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2016
Messages
1,687
Reaction score
7,078
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Lyon eh :noworry
Well even if he is underrated, it is as expected that the majority voted him low
The next five should be: Wendy, Cobra, Rogue, maybe Lucy and Midnight (no order)
I believe number 35 will be Wendy.
 

Star Frost

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 1, 2015
Messages
2,380
Reaction score
4,638
Country
United States
Lyon eh :noworry
Well even if he is underrated, it is as expected that the majority voted him low
The next five should be: Wendy, Cobra, Rogue, maybe Lucy and Midnight (no order)
I believe number 35 will be Wendy.
Don't forget about Arlock, he's up there as well.
 

Evgeniu

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2016
Messages
450
Reaction score
343
Age
38
Country
Russian Federation
1. Natsu

2. Erza

.....

others
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I agree to most of this. The only thing I don't is Kagura super outclassing Lyon. The match did end in a draw. That's how it ended in the manga. Kagura did not get a shot in at him. That was how it was when the anime expanded it.

While she is HIGHER than him in gmg, it's not by huge gap. More like how Gray was a below Erza by Gmg's standards.

In the anime version Kagura was not trying, allowing Milanna to fight, in the fight but also at the beginning of the fight Lyon's thoughts were filled with Juvia and whether she was watching and wanting to impress her.

Also Miliana's fight was extended in the anime because Kagura said to her in the manga that if Lyon had been serious then Miliana would have been dead. Yet we didn't get to see anything like that from the panels.

As for the fight itself, Kagura notices halfway through the fight that Lyon doesn't attack Miliana directly. So she starts getting more interested in the fight. Leading her to fight him and almost get a hit in on him as time is called.

So really a lot of that is left up to interpretation as Mashima let both characters save face in th manga. While the anime added to Lyon's activity in the fight, they did more with Kagura's character. So I think of it as Kagura > Lyon not Kagura >>>>>> Lyon.

And while Ultear saved Lyon at one point from Natsu, all that did was make Lyon mad. Initially in the arc, Lyon one shotted Natsu with diamond ice or whatever that spell is called.
Lyon oneshot Natsu with that ice yes, however that wasn't a fight at all, more like a sneak attack. In their only real fight, Natu had the upper hand. Not downplaying Lyon here though, i already said this all was during Galuna arc, which shouldn't even be brought out since it's an eternity ago.

Not a huge gap between Kagura and Lyon yeah... Well, there isn't a huge gap between Milianna and Lyon either then. Milianna was giving the two guys some difficulty, Lyon not going all out. Kagura has even less difficulty dealing with these two, despite Lyon using what he said was his trump card, and despite Kagura still toying around, as stated by Lyon himself.

Anyway, the votes are here and can't be changed. I'll respect anyone's opinion about Lyon being good, but at least let's not kid ourselves and say he drew Kagura. I'm pretty sure we all know Kagura would have easy diff'ed the dude if there had been no time limit. In fact, if only a mere second was added to that fight Kagura would have won, and that is a fact.
 

**Silver**

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2016
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
942
Age
36
Country
Finland
Next is Ultear or Silver mark my words... God Of Ishgars is not rated???
 

Demon Hunter

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2016
Messages
4,434
Reaction score
12,850
Gender
Male
Country
Croatia
That punch wasn't actually base Natsu, it was FDKM Natsu with PoF
proof or not buying it.

its the same thing with Red Lightning.

Laxus didn't get any mode.

its his base but his lightning got stronger.

P.S Cana with FG is one of the strongest characters in the series.
 
Top