You should, look at Darky and Holt, they're doing a good job! And soon will come to our sideI haven't read it in ages, but perhaps I should.
manhwas are great.You should, look at Darky and Holt, they're doing a good job! And soon will come to our sideI haven't read it in ages, but perhaps I should.
manhwas are great.You should. Not sure when you stopped but there was a bit of a lull somewhere around chapter 140ish. That lull lasts for 50ish chapters but once you get on the other side of it....I haven't read it in ages, but perhaps I should.
Are you referring to the Workshop Arc?You should. Not sure when you stopped but there was a bit of a lull somewhere around chapter 140ish. That lull lasts for 50ish chapters but once you get on the other side of it....
Not saying everything in that era of ToG is bad but it isn't awesome like you expect ToG to be. And that's when people tend to start setting the series down. Right at the point Holt mentioned hitting is the end of that era but it's also the most infuriating part. Once you get past that point you get to the current era of ToG.
Which I'm going to refer to as the Gravy Train era. Where everything that happens is awesome and epic and all the best characters show up and do cool stuff all the time. And the gravy train is still rollin' at chapter 343(the current chapter)
Yup. From Alren's Hand through the Workshop arc and the beginning phase of the next arc. That's the rough patch.Are you referring to the Workshop Arc?
That's why I stopped for a while, then lost interest for some reason.
Will I get to see naked Phantaminum? Or naked Enryuu?Yup. From Alren's Hand through the Workshop arc and the beginning phase of the next arc. That's the rough patch.
After you get clear of that it's non-stop win right up until at least the current chapter. Your going to see stuff you didn't even dare to hope for. If I just told you straight up some of the fantastic things that happen you wouldn't believe me. They'd sound too good to be true.
Will I get to see naked Phantaminum? Or naked Enryuu?

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That's going to start to make sense soon. Suffice it to say there is a lot about Baam you don't know, and a lot we still don't know, but many of the questions around Baam's situation and origins are going to get answered sooner than you probably expect.I just finished the Hoaquin and hell train arc. It was pretty damn amazing, and it was awesome seeing Yuri there too. I'm a bit surprised that none of the others seemed to recognize that she is a Zahard princess though. I loved the arc and battles but tbh, it felt like Bam got too many cop outs in this one. Meeting the God Guardian that allowed to him to discover his "true self" which gave him a power up, and then also getting help from the clone that was the accumulation of the killed souls. It took a bit out of it for me tbh
And Rak called her "violent turtle". I really can't get over how amazing Rak is lol--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
There is more coming for her too. Stuff that will make you look at her completely differently than you do now. Not saying you will hate her any less but she's going to become a lot more interesting once you learn where she and Baam comes from and a little about why she is the way she is.I see. Well it's nice to have more yuri screentime, though seeing Rachael puts a damper on things. She's annoying, although that's putting it mildly
Well, Yuri is an awesome character, it's funny whenever she pops out in the story. About Rachel, she has her own secrets too. Tower of God has many characters with mysterious pasts, one of the best points IMO, since we can always theorize and it incresases the air of curiosity hovering around them ( secondary characters too have their intriguing pasts). Just wait until you arrive the last arc released, it's superbI see. Well it's nice to have more yuri screentime, though seeing Rachael puts a damper on things. She's annoying, although that's putting it mildly

Yuri is indeed a great character. As someone who grew up with shitty female manga characters, it's a pleasant change to follow a world where female characters are a force to be reckoned with and get shit done without making it look forced.I just finished the Hoaquin and hell train arc. It was pretty damn amazing, and it was awesome seeing Yuri there too. I'm a bit surprised that none of the others seemed to recognize that she is a Zahard princess though. I loved the arc and battles but tbh, it felt like Bam got too many cop outs in this one. Meeting the God Guardian that allowed to him to discover his "true self" which gave him a power up, and then also getting help from the clone that was the accumulation of the killed souls. It took a bit out of it for me tbh
And Rak called her "violent turtle". I really can't get over how amazing Rak is lol--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---





You disappoint me...
and then Bam suggests she should..Funny thing is, I was almost able to tolerate her ability to get people she needs to go up the tower with her. She is rather good at finding leverage to get pretty much anyone to aid her. It's an impressive skill nonetheless, but she pissed me off again by accusing Bam without basis--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---




--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
