Games Mafia Game 56 - Dragon Ball Z: A New Threat - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
You can ask questions about things that confuse you and we can explain. Won't remove the experience gap but could still help you out in the long run.
You can give some hints about your role as well if you want.
I did ask some the hosts about some of them. But will have to check again with the transfers.

We can give hints? Does that mean it's against the rules if we divulge too much?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You already made a reasonable post before. A seasoned mafia game veteran just like yourself shouldn't go back on his word.
Why am I going back on my words? After all you said you will have to give us more info for us to trust you and your story. Everything at he moment is just feelings and probabilities, those don't remain unchanged for longer than a day or two.
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
!votekill Brandish
I hope I did that right....
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I did ask some the hosts about some of them. But will have to check again with the transfers.

We can give hints? Does that mean it's against the rules if we divulge too much?
You can give hints or explicitly state your roles. You're not allowed to quote your pm though. Also, here are some roles that can't be claimed or hinted. You can clarify if your role falls among that in the role description
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'm here. First, take nothing syx says seriously. I mean that literally. He is worse than lawl
You're shitting me :notlikethis

If that's the case I'm inclined to believe he's a critical townie role, who'll get himself lynched D1 or 2...
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Why am I going back on my words? After all you said you will have to give us more info for us to trust you and your story. Everything at he moment is just feelings and probabilities, those don't remain unchanged for longer than a day or two.
How am I supposed to gain trust if people throw these kind of posts here:

I'm here. First, take nothing syx says seriously. I mean that literally. He is worse than lawl
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
How am I supposed to gain trust if people throw these kind of posts here:
Dunno what kinda impression you're trying to leave when you like said kind of posts...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
!votekill Brandish
I hope I did that right....
You did it right, the explanation isn't mandatory though XD. So, any reason for that vote?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,586
Gender
Female
Country
China
: Trunks-kun, I'm not feeling well...
: What's the matter, Goten!?
: My stomach... it's hurting a lot.
: Let me check on that. We can't take any risk.
: SOMEONE'S HURT? THIS IS MY TIME TO SHINE, I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT TO DO! SENZU BEAN!

: Uhm, no Krillin, that won't do.
: Clearly, Goten has contracted the Not Voter Disease... we can't do anything to help him.
: If I fuse with Trunks-kun will I get better?
: Maybe. Or you could get both of you sick.
: I think I'll pass Goten, thanks.

------------------------------------------------------------

TSPanda can't vote, Not Voter Disease

??? nani?

Im assuming this doesn't prevent me from transferring my chikara though?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
We can give hints? Does that mean it's against the rules if we divulge too much?
Only a few daytime roles aren't allowed to be revealed or lied about. For everything else it's up to the players themselves. You could(and eventually in the later day phases) say which role you have. But that can be a lie, since mafias also have to pretend to be a townie role, so revealing early can be very insignificant and a bad idea. Especially if you have a strong role, revealing it or hinting too much at it could result in mafias killing you at night.
Which is why people usually start off with giving hints about their role before later confirming it, since whatever you claim to be later has to match up with the hints you gave. There's saying your role is active(PMs the host at day/night to do something) or passive(just an additional effect you can't control), or saying whether you are day or night active, etc.

People call it early, but I usually don't mind giving hints at day 1 even, which is why I gave a lot of hints to myself and am asking others. It's up to you whether you want to give hints/reveal and when to do it. But keep in mind that eventually you will have to, since we players will want to have a grasp on our situation and which roles we have and have not.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Edit: Exclamation*
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
You're shitting me :notlikethis

If that's the case I'm inclined to believe he's a critical townie role, who'll get himself lynched D1 or 2...
LOL at Spirit acting as if he doesn't know syx :XD.

I am starting to think you are Mafia as Gry said.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,586
Gender
Female
Country
China
I'm here. First, take nothing syx says seriously. I mean that literally. He is worse than lawl
Only someone who doesn't know lawl would say that

He's not that bad, he's arguably much worse

How am I supposed to gain trust if people throw these kind of posts here:
There's no such thing as real trust in this game, you're only more or less suspicious than the next best guy till your role is confirmed or you die, whichever comes first

Basically, point your chubby finger at someone else you think is more suspicious than yourself!
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
??? nani?

Im assuming this doesn't prevent me from transferring my chikara though?
The Not Voter Disease doesn't prevent you from transfering energy.

In the gif you can see the stress of your sickness made Yamcha's hair spike up and Krillin dropped all of his. Take better care in the future, Goten.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Also, I agree with Gry. We should try to make a different D1 for a change. Less randoming about. There might be little to go on, but only if we let it remain that way.
Even if you don't claim or even hint, you could state your suspects and why, no matter how slight the reason is.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,586
Gender
Female
Country
China
I mean I can fuse with kid trunks into a little super human but i cant handle curry

power levels never made real sense in this show anyway
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
How am I supposed to gain trust if people throw these kind of posts here:
You made your reputation what it is ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ So far I'm not for lynching you, but the lawl-esque playstyle usually doesn't survive long.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Also, I agree with Gry. We should try to make a different D1 for a change. Less randoming about. There might be little to go on, but only if we let it remain that way.
Even if you don't claim or even hint, you could state your suspects and why, no matter how slight the reason is.
Gry stealing my thunder much lol. Well, for everyone's convenience, Vandred was questioning this seemingly good judgement earlier.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
And speaking of, Gry you seem to be rather motivated and interested in this game already. More so than usual iirc. Any particular reason for this? It doesn't seem to be something to do with your role either since you said you won't need to do heavy lifting this game
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top