Games Mafia Game 56 - Dragon Ball Z: A New Threat - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
OK, I have almost got understanding of things..so let's start with energy transfer and vote

Transfer to MrPopo

And for my vote, I am abt to go soon....So, I would go with WYIS

Votekill WithyouInspirit
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Great job, Spirit.

I seriously won't be able keep up with this and won't be able to post very much for the rest of the day (until the Phase is over), so I'm gonna vote kill syx because I think whether or not he's Mafia, his way of playing will be damaging to Town side.
Since he also gives me the impression of being a troll player, I disagree that lynching him would be good even if he's a townie. I see him more of a perfect target for a future Genki Dama, actually, if he starts claiming suspicious stuff like lawl did last game (when he was Mortician and claimed to be a verified Detective, accusing another of being mafia).

Also
votekill Vandred
Insta votelocking is stupid, suspect, or both. Either way, I'd say it's vote-worthy.
That's kinda random after I quoted myself to explain it, but hey. I did say I could die in peace after I votelocked him. :p
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,585
Gender
Female
Country
China
: Whoops.
: WHY DID YOU DO THIS? WHY DID YOU GIVE THIS PIG SUCH A STRONG POWER, KAIO-SHIN!?
: We have purposely trained him wrong, as a joke, we didn't expect things to escalate like this... time to move on, the battle won't wait.
lol
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
OK, I have almost got understanding of things..so let's start with energy transfer and vote

Transfer to MrPopo

And for my vote, I am abt to go soon....So, I would go with WYIS

Votekill WithyouInspirit
What? Why? He just became the only cleared player in this game
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,585
Gender
Female
Country
China
I don't propose anything.

What I'm pointing out is that by the process of elimination the Mafia already know who the townies are. So if somebody comes in and appears actively disinterested in who is a townie and only seems interested in spreading suspicion without much reason getting people to lynch each other. I say to myself, "Hmmmm."
I don't propose anything.
okay
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Sorry everyone :feelsbadman
I promise to dedicate myself to actually being helpfull from now on. Playing DTV using the Spirit Method => Myth Busted.
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
these avis are really nice omg
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
What? Why? He just became the only cleared player in this game
I just saw it later.....Oh well, i will have to chg my vote then.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,585
Gender
Female
Country
China
Sorry everyone :feelsbadman
I promise to dedicate myself to actually being helpfull from now on. Playing DTV using the Spirit Method => Myth Busted.
Well, since I have been doing nothing much but bashing you, I'll go ahead and tell you you did well. You proved you're town, so that's one less suspect and someone detectives can reliably test. We also eliminated someone who barely participated (though... Zasz again... Couldn't you have picked another afk... There's a list dude...), and everyone can still change their votes. Also, if power is transferred to you, we know that at the very least you have the towns interest in mind.

Don't feel bad for undertaking meaningful action o/
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
hes krillin :derp


You're using a Waifu to proclaim yourself innocent?

:notsure[/QUOTE]
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Well, I'm getting wrong vibes off panda
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Well, since I have been doing nothing much but bashing you, I'll go ahead and tell you you did well. You proved you're town, so that's one less suspect and someone detectives can reliably test. We also eliminated someone who barely participated (though... Zasz again... Couldn't you have picked another afk... There's a list dude...), and everyone can still change their votes. Also, if power is transferred to you, we know that at the very least you have the towns interest in mind.

Don't feel bad for undertaking meaningful action o/
Yeah thanks. At least I can get this role in the future and use a very different tact, or maybe go about this one differently. It worked well in theory. I would bait people by being an idiot, someone would slip up and stand out among the others as to take advantage of the idiot scapegoat.
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
PROTAGONISTS:
  • Vengeful Townie (Townie): Vengeful Townie has a one-shot kill ability he can use immediately after being lynched at day. (GAME 8)
That's.. wow. :oh I don't understand why WYIS decided to attract so much attention to himself though. Unfortunate.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Yeah thanks. At least I can get this role in the future and use a very different tact, or maybe go about this one differently. It worked well in theory. I would bait people by being an idiot, someone would slip up and stand out among the others as to take advantage of the idiot scapegoat.
So... Why not go for one of those who met those criteria instead of random Zasz? People were just starting to bandwagon you. Wouldn't that have been more useful?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Im just not comfortable with how he basically bullied spirit, tried to force targets onto him and now just try to smooth it all over. Well I suppose he did warn in advance that he bully if he found someone to..
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Nooo why did you kill Zasz wtf? :notlikethis

What's with that game plan anyway? You play suspicious in order to bait sane people that see you as suspicious and then shoot someone randomly? What. How. Why???
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh Vengeful Townie :lmao.
Yeah... And he wasn't even close to getting lynched this time. He only has spirit to blame now.

Which reignites my suspicion towards @Totinona, if Zasz got vengeful townie she could have accidentally randomed mafia. The % add up in some paralel universe.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Sorry everyone :feelsbadman
I promise to dedicate myself to actually being helpfull from now on. Playing DTV using the Spirit Method => Myth Busted.
You're in magi's position from last game. I doubt you will be killed anytime soon, so you have time on your side. Use it to try and help town further down the road.
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
:hmmSo, we can chg our vote once, right ?
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Which reignites my suspicion towards @Totinona, if Zasz got vengeful townie she could have accidentally randomed mafia. The % add up in some paralel universe.
What? Zasz getting vengeful townie makes me mafia? :notlikethis That was out of the blue.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top