Am i sassy ? my bad ^^Sassy erin xD
You had your role before....?
This one is 1st time for me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You cannot do that, unfortunately.You can't transfer the energy you have stored?
Yes, that's what happens.if you have X charges and you transfer to another player, they only get + 1 charge and you keep the X charges you have, right?
Might wanna come back soonFrieza reporting in, kidnapped Bulma and using her identity![]()
They need to change themBack from work after a 12 hour day.
Pretty exhausted, will fulfill my duty though.
First my hint to my role: It is a very exciting one for me!
Now second: How the hell is WYIS so up high in lynch votes?
nah g, its a day phase power, for one, but we were talking earlier about conditioning the power ('if u dont do as we say we kill u with our lynch')Tell me again why we need to give people our power before it isnt even needed?
Lets say demon does get the amount if charge to do a spirit bomb....who does he use it on?
Then he....just an example demon....goes into the night phase,possibly a mafia and then they get to discuss who to use it on?
I think it should be unanimously voted on to use during the day they achieve the set power to do the spiritbomb.
We're not giving someone 15 at the moment. But we are storing up the energy for the upcoming days. Demon will still have his current 3 energy next day phase as well. So if we feel like using the ability we have to give him less energy than had we not stored it before. In theory we could just keep storing and have everyone sitting at 13-15 energy and waiting for the right time to use it. But we don't want it wasted, since you only get 1 energy to give out to people daily.Tell me again why we need to give people our power before it isnt even needed?
Lets say demon does get the amount if charge to do a spirit bomb....who does he use it on?
Then he....just an example demon....goes into the night phase,possibly a mafia and then they get to discuss who to use it on?
I think it should be unanimously voted on to use during the day they achieve the set power to do the spiritbomb.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
A quick rundown: He is vigilante and killed Zasz with it to prove he is town. Right now everyone who voted for him is thinkings about who to change it on, at least it's that for me. I will be here until the end of the day so I can switch at any time.Now second: How the hell is WYIS so up high in lynch votes?
he was playing suspiciously to get leads, got the votes due to suspicious play, but he is vigilante. He killed zasc and proved it. The votes are still on him because the next is a votelock and I guess they haven't decided yetBack from work after a 12 hour day.
Pretty exhausted, will fulfill my duty though.
First my hint to my role: It is a very exciting one for me!
Now second: How the hell is WYIS so up high in lynch votes?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I know its a day action...i was talking about it being in the wrong hands.nah g, its a day phase power, for one, but we were talking earlier about conditioning the power ('if u dont do as we say we kill u with our lynch')
Ok i see...We're not giving someone 15 at the moment. But we are storing up the energy for the upcoming days. Demon will still have his current 3 energy next day phase as well. So if we feel like using the ability we have to give him less energy than had we not stored it before. In theory we could just keep storing and have everyone sitting at 13-15 energy and waiting for the right time to use it. But we don't want it wasted, since you only get 1 energy to give out to people daily.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
A quick rundown: He is vigilante and killed Zasz with it to prove he is town. Right now everyone who voted for him is thinkings about who to change it on, at least it's that for me. I will be here until the end of the day so I can switch at any time.
Some more stuff happened but basically that's the only big important one.
We're still in time to lynch Demon todayI know its a day action...i was talking about it being in the wrong hands.
Ok i see...
Thats makes since...but it just seems reckless to load up someone day1.
3 might not seem much now...but what if he does turn out dirty.
Hes ahead on the power scale....i know im being extreme,but its not totally impossible xD

Hold on a minute....i only used demon as an example.We're still in time to lynch Demon today![]()

We're not giving someone 15 at the moment. But we are storing up the energy for the upcoming days. Demon will still have his current 3 energy next day phase as well. So if we feel like using the ability we have to give him less energy than had we not stored it before. In theory we could just keep storing and have everyone sitting at 13-15 energy and waiting for the right time to use it. But we don't want it wasted, since you only get 1 energy to give out to people daily.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
A quick rundown: He is vigilante and killed Zasz with it to prove he is town. Right now everyone who voted for him is thinkings about who to change it on, at least it's that for me. I will be here until the end of the day so I can switch at any time.
Some more stuff happened but basically that's the only big important one.
Thanks guys that explains a lot. Poor Zasz didn't even made it to night 1, again. I think of creating a Mafia game role called Zasz and whoever gets it has try its damn hardest to get lynched at day 1 to win the match or lose at day 2 and gets autokilled by Host during the night. xDhe was playing suspiciously to get leads, got the votes due to suspicious play, but he is vigilante. He killed zasc and proved it. The votes are still on him because the next is a votelock and I guess they haven't decided yet
......--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The fire powers of best waifu will protect me.I appreciate all this power guys, I really do, but I need to be honest with you here. If I get enough I'm going to murder Kato. Even if he is confirmed 100% to be a townie. When he insulted Androssi he left me with no choice.
So I'd hate for you to lend me this power under the false pretext that I will do something constructive with it.
Being Krillin... my heroic yet mostly ineffective death is coming. It's what I do. So I want to live this short life of mine with no regrets. That means Kato must die.
Demon has such an incredible mafia chance, that's so unfortunate,We're still in time to lynch Demon today![]()
. 