Games Mafia Game 56 - Dragon Ball Z: A New Threat - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
@Farfalla, @Hardy, just to be sure about something I just thought: if you have X charges and you transfer to another player, they only get + 1 charge and you keep the X charges you have, right? You can't transfer the energy you have stored?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,071
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Sassy erin xD

You had your role before....?

This one is 1st time for me.
Am i sassy ? my bad ^^

@gnut : no
im trying to do a recap but need to catch up and to reread former posts, tooooooooo loooong

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
im on it @Demonspeed ;zomg
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Transfer energy to WithYouInSpirit
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Transfer to Krillin
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Tell me again why we need to give people our power before it isnt even needed?
Lets say demon does get the amount if charge to do a spirit bomb....who does he use it on?
Then he....just an example demon....goes into the night phase,possibly a mafia and then they get to discuss who to use it on?

I think it should be unanimously voted on to use during the day they achieve the set power to do the spiritbomb.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Back from work after a 12 hour day.

Pretty exhausted, will fulfill my duty though.

First my hint to my role: It is a very exciting one for me!

Now second: How the hell is WYIS so up high in lynch votes?
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Back from work after a 12 hour day.

Pretty exhausted, will fulfill my duty though.

First my hint to my role: It is a very exciting one for me!

Now second: How the hell is WYIS so up high in lynch votes?
They need to change them
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,581
Gender
Female
Country
China
Tell me again why we need to give people our power before it isnt even needed?
Lets say demon does get the amount if charge to do a spirit bomb....who does he use it on?
Then he....just an example demon....goes into the night phase,possibly a mafia and then they get to discuss who to use it on?

I think it should be unanimously voted on to use during the day they achieve the set power to do the spiritbomb.
nah g, its a day phase power, for one, but we were talking earlier about conditioning the power ('if u dont do as we say we kill u with our lynch')
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Tell me again why we need to give people our power before it isnt even needed?
Lets say demon does get the amount if charge to do a spirit bomb....who does he use it on?
Then he....just an example demon....goes into the night phase,possibly a mafia and then they get to discuss who to use it on?

I think it should be unanimously voted on to use during the day they achieve the set power to do the spiritbomb.
We're not giving someone 15 at the moment. But we are storing up the energy for the upcoming days. Demon will still have his current 3 energy next day phase as well. So if we feel like using the ability we have to give him less energy than had we not stored it before. In theory we could just keep storing and have everyone sitting at 13-15 energy and waiting for the right time to use it. But we don't want it wasted, since you only get 1 energy to give out to people daily.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Now second: How the hell is WYIS so up high in lynch votes?
A quick rundown: He is vigilante and killed Zasz with it to prove he is town. Right now everyone who voted for him is thinkings about who to change it on, at least it's that for me. I will be here until the end of the day so I can switch at any time.
Some more stuff happened but basically that's the only big important one.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Back from work after a 12 hour day.

Pretty exhausted, will fulfill my duty though.

First my hint to my role: It is a very exciting one for me!

Now second: How the hell is WYIS so up high in lynch votes?
he was playing suspiciously to get leads, got the votes due to suspicious play, but he is vigilante. He killed zasc and proved it. The votes are still on him because the next is a votelock and I guess they haven't decided yet
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
......
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
nah g, its a day phase power, for one, but we were talking earlier about conditioning the power ('if u dont do as we say we kill u with our lynch')
I know its a day action...i was talking about it being in the wrong hands.
We're not giving someone 15 at the moment. But we are storing up the energy for the upcoming days. Demon will still have his current 3 energy next day phase as well. So if we feel like using the ability we have to give him less energy than had we not stored it before. In theory we could just keep storing and have everyone sitting at 13-15 energy and waiting for the right time to use it. But we don't want it wasted, since you only get 1 energy to give out to people daily.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


A quick rundown: He is vigilante and killed Zasz with it to prove he is town. Right now everyone who voted for him is thinkings about who to change it on, at least it's that for me. I will be here until the end of the day so I can switch at any time.
Some more stuff happened but basically that's the only big important one.
Ok i see...
Thats makes sense...but it just seems reckless to load up someone day1.
3 might not seem much now...but what if he does turn out dirty.
Hes ahead on the power scale....i know im being extreme,but its not totally impossible xD
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I know its a day action...i was talking about it being in the wrong hands.

Ok i see...
Thats makes since...but it just seems reckless to load up someone day1.
3 might not seem much now...but what if he does turn out dirty.
Hes ahead on the power scale....i know im being extreme,but its not totally impossible xD
We're still in time to lynch Demon today :nrr
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,840
Reaction score
23,503
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I appreciate all this power guys, I really do, but I need to be honest with you here. If I get enough I'm going to murder Kato. Even if he is confirmed 100% to be a townie. When he insulted Androssi he left me with no choice.

So I'd hate for you to lend me this power under the false pretext that I will do something constructive with it.

Being Krillin... my heroic yet mostly ineffective death is coming. It's what I do. So I want to live this short life of mine with no regrets. That means Kato must die.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
@James Rye howdy my trusted detective!

I think its a good time for role hints, since we seem to have nothing else to work with?

Mine is one I haven´t had in any of my past games.
And I don´t know if it will be useful

bolded part edited because I had a brain fart and said claim instead of work with
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
We're not giving someone 15 at the moment. But we are storing up the energy for the upcoming days. Demon will still have his current 3 energy next day phase as well. So if we feel like using the ability we have to give him less energy than had we not stored it before. In theory we could just keep storing and have everyone sitting at 13-15 energy and waiting for the right time to use it. But we don't want it wasted, since you only get 1 energy to give out to people daily.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


A quick rundown: He is vigilante and killed Zasz with it to prove he is town. Right now everyone who voted for him is thinkings about who to change it on, at least it's that for me. I will be here until the end of the day so I can switch at any time.
Some more stuff happened but basically that's the only big important one.
he was playing suspiciously to get leads, got the votes due to suspicious play, but he is vigilante. He killed zasc and proved it. The votes are still on him because the next is a votelock and I guess they haven't decided yet
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
......
Thanks guys that explains a lot. Poor Zasz didn't even made it to night 1, again. I think of creating a Mafia game role called Zasz and whoever gets it has try its damn hardest to get lynched at day 1 to win the match or lose at day 2 and gets autokilled by Host during the night. xD

I'm reading through the pages right now, am a little tried. Had two 12 hour work days the past three days and it is showing.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I appreciate all this power guys, I really do, but I need to be honest with you here. If I get enough I'm going to murder Kato. Even if he is confirmed 100% to be a townie. When he insulted Androssi he left me with no choice.

So I'd hate for you to lend me this power under the false pretext that I will do something constructive with it.

Being Krillin... my heroic yet mostly ineffective death is coming. It's what I do. So I want to live this short life of mine with no regrets. That means Kato must die.
The fire powers of best waifu will protect me.

Ironically, I could see a fight between Roshi and pre-18 Krillin over who´s hottest girl xD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top