I swear on Rita that I am a Townie.Wanna see you pull a Jammin is all. And you didnt nominate Holo last contest. But yeah go ahead, say it![]()
Are you satisfied now?
I swear on Rita that I am a Townie.Wanna see you pull a Jammin is all. And you didnt nominate Holo last contest. But yeah go ahead, say it![]()
I'm not sure if his affiliation is mafia this game, but
Poor zasz didn't do anything wrong. Although he did kill, time to change votes since he's a confirmed townie.
Great idea! I'll do that tomorrow, I have a hubbie in this game tooSince Krillin is Android 18's husband I'll transfer my energy to Jammin. Plus that makes at least 2 people with the same (top) amount of energy.
Transfer to Krillin.

Alright, I will take it for now.I swear on Rita that I am a Townie.
Are you satisfied now?
Because people are being too passive for a 30 player gameBut no one is arguing with you...not to the fact you reveal you have a potentially powerful town role?

?Duuuude, this gave me a sweet idea!!!My heart goes out to @Zasz, he had both the vengeful role and nobody wanted him dead and he still died. One day James will invent a fully immortal role for you. One day.
Well time to decide who to lynch and switch the spirit votes onto. I would go onto lakhan, spriggan, scav or ulq at the moment.
Ill definitely do it i ll fix it when i repost it in a couple of hours
@Erinyes Please amend summary to include that I swore on Androssi that I am a townie. While I understand that may not seem like an important distinction for those who have not spent years with me in the Tower of God forum. For those who have. It should be.

Not if we lynch youBecause people are being too passive for a 30 player game
Are you trying to make yourself worried over me so no one suspects you if I ide this night?


Maybe it actually involves insanity and is trying to deceive usNot if we lynch you
I dont believe you are what you are claiming to be....plain and simple.
A role that involves sanity....why would you tell this man![]()

Demon Summoner - at the 1st night, the Summoner chose a demon god he intends to sacrifice people to to gain its favor. Each night he has to go out and kill somebody till he fulfilled the quota needed for the contract to be used. If the summoner fails to kill even once, whatever the reason, the demon god will instead kill the summoner as part of the contract.
And then we add a short list of demon gods (maybe use names of people who hosted a lot like GrySun would turn into Usryng the ever-needing (of new role suggestion provided by James Rye) or something like that. And one of the demon gods will grant the summoner IMMORTALITY, but only if he manages to kill like 1/3 of the amount of players participating by himself. So if it is a game of 18, it would be 6 kills, thus needing 6 nights. And if he fails even once because of a doctor/bulletproof/etc, game over.
I gotta write this idea up on sunday after my last day at work on saturday.
My point is that any town role that involves sanity is a key role....not something to be revealed so easily and early....Maybe it actually involves insanity and is trying to deceive us![]()
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?James maybe focus on this game first before new roles lol XD
Not if we lynch you
I dont believe you are what you are claiming to be....plain and simple.
A role that involves sanity....why would you tell this man![]()
Would it hurt you to trust meMy point is that any town role that involves sanity is a key role....not something to be revealed so easily and early....

PossiblyWould it hurt you to trust me![]()

Just don´t lynch me.Possibly![]()
I bet you will shine at night...scumbag.Just don´t lynch me.
The night is where I will shine.
I have even given my power to another already