Games Mafia Game 56 - Dragon Ball Z: A New Threat - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,666
Reaction score
61,361
Gender
Male
Country
France
Wanna see you pull a Jammin is all. And you didnt nominate Holo last contest. But yeah go ahead, say it :rolleyes:
I swear on Rita that I am a Townie.

Are you satisfied now?
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I don't know why people are suspecting Jammin and syx, they both look townies, although syx said those things about pms, it looks more something due to inexperience rather than mafia thing. Can't say the same for Demonspeed, he looks mafia every time, I think he has "mafia lucky" an item that guarantees him 50% of chance of being mafia in the mafia game when he already has 50%:XD I'm not sure if his affiliation is mafia this game, but

votekill Demonspeed for now.

WYIS, why did you kill zasz? :nahPoor zasz didn't do anything wrong. Although he did kill, time to change votes since he's a confirmed townie.

By the way, it's the first time I get this role either :teehee

Since Krillin is Android 18's husband I'll transfer my energy to Jammin. Plus that makes at least 2 people with the same (top) amount of energy.

Transfer to Krillin.
Great idea! I'll do that tomorrow, I have a hubbie in this game too :zomg
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I dont like this kato....you are too smart of a player to fly off the handle like this....on day 1.
Or are you baiting like demon said?
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
But no one is arguing with you...not to the fact you reveal you have a potentially powerful town role?
Because people are being too passive for a 30 player game :gwah

Are you trying to make yourself worried over me so no one suspects you if I ide this night :hip?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
My heart goes out to @Zasz, he had both the vengeful role and nobody wanted him dead and he still died. One day James will invent a fully immortal role for you. One day.

Well time to decide who to lynch and switch the spirit votes onto. I would go onto lakhan, spriggan, scav or ulq at the moment.
Duuuude, this gave me a sweet idea!!!

Demon Summoner - at the 1st night, the Summoner chose a demon god he intends to sacrifice people to to gain its favor. Each night he has to go out and kill somebody till he fulfilled the quota needed for the contract to be used. If the summoner fails to kill even once, whatever the reason, the demon god will instead kill the summoner as part of the contract.

And then we add a short list of demon gods (maybe use names of people who hosted a lot like GrySun would turn into Usryng the ever-needing (of new role suggestion provided by James Rye) or something like that. And one of the demon gods will grant the summoner IMMORTALITY, but only if he manages to kill like 1/3 of the amount of players participating by himself. So if it is a game of 18, it would be 6 kills, thus needing 6 nights. And if he fails even once because of a doctor/bulletproof/etc, game over.

I gotta write this idea up on sunday after my last day at work on saturday.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,067
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall

@Erinyes Please amend summary to include that I swore on Androssi that I am a townie. While I understand that may not seem like an important distinction for those who have not spent years with me in the Tower of God forum. For those who have. It should be.
Ill definitely do it i ll fix it when i repost it in a couple of hours :hee
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
James maybe focus on this game first before new roles lol XD
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,666
Reaction score
61,361
Gender
Male
Country
France
Zasz should just be Freeman next time.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Because people are being too passive for a 30 player game :gwah

Are you trying to make yourself worried over me so no one suspects you if I ide this night :hip?
Not if we lynch you:pogchamp

I dont believe you are what you are claiming to be....plain and simple.
A role that involves sanity....why would you tell this man:hmm
 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
Not if we lynch you:pogchamp

I dont believe you are what you are claiming to be....plain and simple.
A role that involves sanity....why would you tell this man:hmm
Maybe it actually involves insanity and is trying to deceive us :invalid
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Demon Summoner - at the 1st night, the Summoner chose a demon god he intends to sacrifice people to to gain its favor. Each night he has to go out and kill somebody till he fulfilled the quota needed for the contract to be used. If the summoner fails to kill even once, whatever the reason, the demon god will instead kill the summoner as part of the contract.

And then we add a short list of demon gods (maybe use names of people who hosted a lot like GrySun would turn into Usryng the ever-needing (of new role suggestion provided by James Rye) or something like that. And one of the demon gods will grant the summoner IMMORTALITY, but only if he manages to kill like 1/3 of the amount of players participating by himself. So if it is a game of 18, it would be 6 kills, thus needing 6 nights. And if he fails even once because of a doctor/bulletproof/etc, game over.

I gotta write this idea up on sunday after my last day at work on saturday.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Maybe it actually involves insanity and is trying to deceive us :invalid
My point is that any town role that involves sanity is a key role....not something to be revealed so easily and early....
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
James maybe focus on this game first before new roles lol XD
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?
Holt, alone for suggesting that I gonna lynch you! How dare you suggest focusing on the game is more important than new ro-oh, I got a new role idea! xD

@Farfalla Don't shoot yourself yet, Hardy can't hold this party all alone.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Not if we lynch you:pogchamp

I dont believe you are what you are claiming to be....plain and simple.
A role that involves sanity....why would you tell this man:hmm
My point is that any town role that involves sanity is a key role....not something to be revealed so easily and early....
Would it hurt you to trust me :D
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Just don´t lynch me.

The night is where I will shine.

I have even given my power to another already
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Just don´t lynch me.

The night is where I will shine.

I have even given my power to another already
I bet you will shine at night...scumbag.
But try to make us think you could possibly be insane.xD
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I don't think I will die this night, but perhaps I should leave finishing thoughts near the end, just in case.
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Before WYIS shot Zasz and proved being part of town I had intended to vote for him, so for now I'll vote for one of the least active players (but up for changing before the dayphase ends).

Votekill A.ulq
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top