Games Mafia Game 56 - Dragon Ball Z: A New Threat - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
He only has to figure out the whole
And about the failsafe, considering you looked like you were gonna get lynched (just small fyi that no one knew you were a towie at the tome), I thought it was all ok :(
Kato I don't get what your gameplan even is anymore at this point. Your reveal was convoluted and pointless, but I've seen worse from townies.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I don't know why they voted, I'm answering your question of why you should be lynched. In such a conflicting case with both you and Kato having the same votes on you, with Kato having said a lot more, I'm obviously gonna vote for you.
so you'd be voting for me not caring a second if i'm a townie or not. flawless :clap
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
He only has to figure out the whole
And about the failsafe, considering you looked like you were gonna get lynched (just small fyi that no one knew you were a towie at the tome), I thought it was all ok :(
as far i'm concerned i'm not the only inactive,nor the most inactive. just an excuse to get an easy target while there 500 post to analyze to get a legit vote



if inactivity was the real reason they wouldn't vote the one wo showed up and who's trying to catch up
There were people that were at 2 votes and that are kinda inactive, if you had at least taken a look you would see that I wanst sure to vote o you, we could ve saved us both

@GrySun @WithYouInSpirit @gnut , what role would justify all that I did?
Thats what missing, tho if you figure it out and post it, plan is ruined :(

Just close to short of speeling it out: Why would I make myself a target, clearly hinting at det or doc?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
We have 5mins until his glorious reveal:gnut
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
so you'd be voting for me not caring a second if i'm a townie or not. flawless :clap
What? :blink I can't know if you two are townies or not? I can only put someone over the other. Or pull a demonspeed and waste my vote locking on someone with 0 or 1 vote.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sorry kato....way past trying to figure you out.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
There were people that were at 2 votes and that are kinda inactive, if you had at least taken a look you would see that I wanst sure to vote o you, we could ve saved us both
my vote ain't locked and there is 30mn left, you're the one who were hasty and anxious xD
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Kato this is too convoluted. You want us to stop guessing your role and let it slide, after all you said prior, so your role/plan doesn't get ruined? :notlikethis
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I did aswer, it was to create missinformation.

It was a complex plan but that was what made it fun. I repeat, you guys should have more faith in me post jojo game
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
There were people that were at 2 votes and that are kinda inactive, if you had at least taken a look you would see that I wanst sure to vote o you, we could ve saved us both

@GrySun @WithYouInSpirit @gnut , what role would justify all that I did?
Thats what missing, tho if you figure it out and post it, plan is ruined :(

Just close to short of speeling it out: Why would I make myself a target, clearly hinting at det or doc?
Mafia Bomb?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Wait what? Why would you make yourself a target as detective or doc...
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Kato this is too convoluted. You want us to stop guessing your role and let it slide, after all you said prior, so your role/plan doesn't get ruined? :notlikethis
Told ya...how we suppose to trust this guy?
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Kato this is too convoluted. You want us to stop guessing your role and let it slide, after all you said prior, so your role/plan doesn't get ruined? :notlikethis

Guys cmon.
The (fake) role i first hinted at was det/doc, two roles that can be "critical" to town, but have "insane" variants.
That obviously makes me a target for the mafia at night, and I know this since you all know this aint my first game
And what would my real role be if it is useless to town if I were lynched, and useful if killed by the mafia?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,848
Reaction score
23,518
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@Kato756 all this talk of plans and roles...

Insulting Androssi is not a "plan". It's a suicide note. Euthanasia to be carried out be me. Whatever plan you may have thought you had fell apart in that moment. You have no one but yourself to blame for that. If that was some part of a plan involved baiting me that I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this but I'm Krillin. I'm a dead man walkin' here. If you'd have only had to wait like 35 seconds and I'll fall over due to sever case of IBS.

Every second past the opening credits Krillin survives is a second past his life expectancy. The biggest surprise I've had today is that Zasz got blown up instead of me.:pleased

As for everything else you've done or intended to do. It's irrelevant. Townie or Mafia you are guilty of heresy in the first degree. Your words against Androssi condemn you.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Guys cmon.
The (fake) role i first hinted at was det/doc, two roles that can be "critical" to town, but have "insane" variants.
That obviously makes me a target for the mafia at night, and I know this since you all know this aint my first game
And what would my real role be if it is useless to town if I were lynched, and useful if killed by the mafia?
Still a poor bomb bait....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top