Games Mafia Game 56 - Dragon Ball Z: A New Threat - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Did I miss something? Why are votes being allowed to be changed even if they were locked?
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Shit gotta eat now...but I will defy family rules to see if it is worth chaging the vote

I sugest aluq
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,371
Gender
Male
Country
France
Damn, I wanted to sleep. Greg, you are a bad mentor, xnut's potential vote could have changed everything :bnah.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,596
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Godamnit!

Switch Votekill to SCAV
What happened, I thought you were dead bent on killing Kato?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Did I miss something? Why are votes being allowed to be changed even if they were locked?
Time ended, both scav and kato had the same number of both normal and locked votes. Day extended by an hour. All votes are unlocked to settle the tie.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
This post won't count unless you still decide to go with it as your extension vote.
oh i see, i'll wait til there is 5mn left then lol
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,596
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I think scav should be clear, would he vote on a potential bomb if he was mafia?

After Kato's previous post I'm from trusting him back to neutral..
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,848
Reaction score
23,518
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh I am. 100%. That's not changing

I believe he story. It's too stupid for him to make up. There is a time and place for everything. Now is not his time. Now is Scav's time,(sorry buddy)
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,596
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
oh i see, i'll wait til there is 5mn left then lol
There you have your extension :lmao

At this point I'm for killing ulq. Kato can safely be killed with our genkidama tomorrow without risking a bomb death.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,371
Gender
Male
Country
France
I think scav should be clear, would he vote on a potential bomb if he was mafia?

After Kato's previous post I'm from trusting him back to neutral..
If he knows he is Mafia and not a Bomb he might have done that to gain our trust.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well...i didnt want to say to much.
But brandish and lakhan trollish attempts to lynch spirit seemed also suspect to me.

I know lakhan changed his...but neither wrote lengthy post to miss the posts 3mins beforehand that showed spirit was vigilante.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,371
Gender
Male
Country
France
I don't think killing ulq is a good idea right now.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
None worth elaborating on. Had a decent amount of votes and wasn't confirmed Townie like WYIS. Plus, didn't want the game to distract him from flaming the hosts in the other thread.
don't try to meme the fact that you jumped on a bandwagon with no reason at all :cookiefinger
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,591
Gender
Female
Country
China
Desin posted just once, how about we kill him instead? Doesn't seem like he'll play actively soon?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Why not? What has he done so far to make you think he should live?
What has brandish,lakhan,spriggan or even xi0?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Desin posted just once, how about we kill him instead? Doesn't seem like he'll play actively soon?
Yeah..desin too
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top