Did I miss something? Why are votes being allowed to be changed even if they were locked?
.What happened, I thought you were dead bent on killing Kato?Godamnit!
Switch Votekill to SCAV
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Time ended, both scav and kato had the same number of both normal and locked votes. Day extended by an hour. All votes are unlocked to settle the tie.Did I miss something? Why are votes being allowed to be changed even if they were locked?
Day ended and it was tied, so extension was given. Locked ones remain if their owners don't move them.Did I miss something? Why are votes being allowed to be changed even if they were locked?
oh i see, i'll wait til there is 5mn left then lolThis post won't count unless you still decide to go with it as your extension vote.
Read this as well, Jammin:Godamnit!
Switch Votekill to SCAV
This post won't count unless you still decide to go with it as your extension vote.
There you have your extensionoh i see, i'll wait til there is 5mn left then lol
If he knows he is Mafia and not a Bomb he might have done that to gain our trust.I think scav should be clear, would he vote on a potential bomb if he was mafia?
After Kato's previous post I'm from trusting him back to neutral..
What are you suggesting, how would scav know he's mafia. They both mafia?If he knows he is Mafia and not a Bomb he might have done that to gain our trust.
Yes, it is a possibility.What are you suggesting, how would scav know he's mafia. They both mafia?
don't try to meme the fact that you jumped on a bandwagon with no reason at allNone worth elaborating on. Had a decent amount of votes and wasn't confirmed Townie like WYIS. Plus, didn't want the game to distract him from flaming the hosts in the other thread.![]()

Why not? What has he done so far to make you think he should live?I don't think killing ulq is a good idea right now.
What has brandish,lakhan,spriggan or even xi0?Why not? What has he done so far to make you think he should live?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah..desin tooDesin posted just once, how about we kill him instead? Doesn't seem like he'll play actively soon?
Why not? He's among those that didn't even voteI don't think killing ulq is a good idea right now.