Games Mafia Game 56 - Dragon Ball Z: A New Threat - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
What has brandish,lakhan,spriggan or even xi0?
At this point? Less votes on them :XD Makes ulq the most realistic one to lynch at this point. But if we all decide on one of the others, I'm all for it. I suspected lakhan and Battou before, not sure about brandish and spriggan, but don't mind either of them dying.

But we should pick one of them instead of scav or kato.

Why not? He's among those that didn't even vote
As it looks he may just get hostkilled since he seems quite busy. I think lynching him is perhaps a waste of our lynch.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Just get spriggan or lakhan then?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Vandred your vote is unlocked too now so you better participate in this instead of wasting your vote on demon for no reason again.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Well, well, look at what just happened, everyone can vote again. :snidely

If you need someone to lynch, people, remember that Demon is always a safe bet :verily


He played like this last game and he was Townie. Plus he at least tried not to get penalized which means he was following the game a little.
Doesn't that make him at least a little more suspicious than the people who didn't even vote or post three times? That's acting careless for mafia.
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Desin posted just once, how about we kill him instead? Doesn't seem like he'll play actively soon?
We have quite a list of inactives today.

I don't think killing ulq is a good idea right now.
He´s being inactive like Desin and a few more, at least with the active ones we can still try to get the transfer thing going on, but with the inactives there aint none of that happening and we cant really understand what they are up to, last game town lost because of some inactivity penalty votes on a inactive.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
He played like this last game and he was Townie. Plus he at least tried not to get penalized which means he was following the game a little.
How is he trying to not get penalized when he hasn't voted for anyone at all.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
Well, well, look at what just happened, everyone can vote again. :snidely

If you need someone to lynch, people, remember that Demon is always a safe bet :verily



Doesn't that make him at least a little more suspicious than the people who didn't even vote or post three times? That's acting careless for mafia.
Considering how he played last time. I would say no.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Let's just pick one of the inactive ones instead of going in circles.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
don't try to meme the fact that you jumped on a bandwagon with no reason at all :cookiefinger
I want you dead, isn't that good enough? :pout

What has brandish,lakhan,spriggan or even xi0?
Hey buddy, I've had plenty of liked posts in this thread. I might not have a huge post-count, but I've contributed.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Vandred your vote is unlocked too now so you better participate in this instead of wasting your vote on demon for no reason again.
Alright, alright. I don't consider the most active players to be any less suspicious only because they post more, by the way (like, you know... Demon :derp ), but those are better verified later than day one, at the very least.

Considering how he played last time. I would say no.
We can add him to the list of potential Genki Dama targets, then, I guess. But didn't Emperor Spriggan basically play just like him?
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Votekill A.ulq
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Vote kill Emperor Spriggan.
I question going for him instead of lakhan or ulq, but we might as well kill him.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Alright, alright. I don't consider the most active players to be any less suspicious only because they post more, by the way (like, you know... Demon :derp ), but those are better verified later than day one, at the very least.
Not saying they are, but easier proving demon's bs later than of someone who is barely active.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Holy Shit that's a Lot of reading I have to do. I'll have to Look and See if there is more speaking against scav to get him the Most votes. His PM deletion should not be enough to get him lynched IMO.

Kato is quite fresh but still a rather skilled Player so i won't save scav and throw Kato under the Bus.

Starts some backreading
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
We can add him to the list of potential Genki Dama targets, then, I guess. But didn't Emperor Spriggan basically play just like him?
I think lynching ulq is a bad idea, am not particularly suspicious of anyone and you guys want a AFKer dead so I voted for Spriggan since he has at least one vote. There is Brandish too but I believe he could be more active in the future.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
!votekill Emperor Spriggan

Not my preferred target but let's just get this over with.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I think scav should be clear, would he vote on a potential bomb if he was mafia?

After Kato's previous post I'm from trusting him back to neutral..
Nah, either way, he still needs to try to save his ass. He doesn't have much options after all :lmao
There you have your extension :lmao

At this point I'm for killing ulq. Kato can safely be killed with our genkidama tomorrow without risking a bomb death.
DId scav say anything in his defense? Why would we switch dramatically from scav/kato to ulq? Scav has been here for a while but hasn't said anything
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Holy Shit that's a Lot of reading I have to do. I'll have to Look and See if there is more speaking against scav to get him the Most votes. His PM deletion should not be enough to get him lynched IMO.

Kato is quite fresh but still a rather skilled Player so i won't save scav and throw Kato under the Bus.

Starts some backreading
Syx is the one with the deleted PM. Scav has nothing really going for him other than the will to survive and keep playing I guess. Would still kill ulq or spriggan instead since he'll probably be more active as opposed to those two.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Not saying they are, but easier proving demon's bs later than of someone who is barely active.
But later could be too late for me! It's Demon we're talking about here! :gwah


Holy Shit that's a Lot of reading I have to do. I'll have to Look and See if there is more speaking against scav to get him the Most votes. His PM deletion should not be enough to get him lynched IMO.

Kato is quite fresh but still a rather skilled Player so i won't save scav and throw Kato under the Bus.

Starts some backreading
It was syx who deleted his PM, not scav. Also, there's no way Kato is getting lynched now that he's claimed to be a bomb.


I think lynching ulq is a bad idea, am not particularly suspicious of anyone and you guys want a AFKer dead so I voted for Spriggan since he has at least one vote. There is Brandish too but I believe he could be more active in the future.
I don't, you know :rolleyes:

Both of them are newbies, though, so I don't really feel like lynching them before they had any meaningful thing to do in the game, honestly. They've barely played at all, and I'm not sure if they were lurking or simply absent.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Oh look a Random Bandwagon. Mafia love Bandwagons.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top