well i'm pretty sure i'm going down so i lost interest in catching up nowThere you have your extension![]()

well i'm pretty sure i'm going down so i lost interest in catching up nowThere you have your extension![]()

Why not? What has he done so far to make you think he should live?
He played like this last game and he was Townie. Plus he at least tried not to get penalized which means he was following the game a little.Why not? He's among those that didn't even vote
At this point? Less votes on themWhat has brandish,lakhan,spriggan or even xi0?
Makes ulq the most realistic one to lynch at this point. But if we all decide on one of the others, I'm all for it. I suspected lakhan and Battou before, not sure about brandish and spriggan, but don't mind either of them dying.As it looks he may just get hostkilled since he seems quite busy. I think lynching him is perhaps a waste of our lynch.Why not? He's among those that didn't even vote
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Doesn't that make him at least a little more suspicious than the people who didn't even vote or post three times? That's acting careless for mafia.He played like this last game and he was Townie. Plus he at least tried not to get penalized which means he was following the game a little.
We have quite a list of inactives today.Desin posted just once, how about we kill him instead? Doesn't seem like he'll play actively soon?
He´s being inactive like Desin and a few more, at least with the active ones we can still try to get the transfer thing going on, but with the inactives there aint none of that happening and we cant really understand what they are up to, last game town lost because of some inactivity penalty votes on a inactive.I don't think killing ulq is a good idea right now.
How is he trying to not get penalized when he hasn't voted for anyone at all.He played like this last game and he was Townie. Plus he at least tried not to get penalized which means he was following the game a little.
Considering how he played last time. I would say no.Well, well, look at what just happened, everyone can vote again.
If you need someone to lynch, people, remember that Demon is always a safe bet
Doesn't that make him at least a little more suspicious than the people who didn't even vote or post three times? That's acting careless for mafia.
I want you dead, isn't that good enough?don't try to meme the fact that you jumped on a bandwagon with no reason at all![]()

Hey buddy, I've had plenty of liked posts in this thread. I might not have a huge post-count, but I've contributed.What has brandish,lakhan,spriggan or even xi0?
Alright, alright. I don't consider the most active players to be any less suspicious only because they post more, by the way (like, you know... DemonVandred your vote is unlocked too now so you better participate in this instead of wasting your vote on demon for no reason again.
), but those are better verified later than day one, at the very least.We can add him to the list of potential Genki Dama targets, then, I guess. But didn't Emperor Spriggan basically play just like him?Considering how he played last time. I would say no.
I question going for him instead of lakhan or ulq, but we might as well kill him.Vote kill Emperor Spriggan.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Not saying they are, but easier proving demon's bs later than of someone who is barely active.Alright, alright. I don't consider the most active players to be any less suspicious only because they post more, by the way (like, you know... Demon), but those are better verified later than day one, at the very least.
I think lynching ulq is a bad idea, am not particularly suspicious of anyone and you guys want a AFKer dead so I voted for Spriggan since he has at least one vote. There is Brandish too but I believe he could be more active in the future.We can add him to the list of potential Genki Dama targets, then, I guess. But didn't Emperor Spriggan basically play just like him?
Nah, either way, he still needs to try to save his ass. He doesn't have much options after allI think scav should be clear, would he vote on a potential bomb if he was mafia?
After Kato's previous post I'm from trusting him back to neutral..

DId scav say anything in his defense? Why would we switch dramatically from scav/kato to ulq? Scav has been here for a while but hasn't said anythingThere you have your extension
At this point I'm for killing ulq. Kato can safely be killed with our genkidama tomorrow without risking a bomb death.
Syx is the one with the deleted PM. Scav has nothing really going for him other than the will to survive and keep playing I guess. Would still kill ulq or spriggan instead since he'll probably be more active as opposed to those two.Holy Shit that's a Lot of reading I have to do. I'll have to Look and See if there is more speaking against scav to get him the Most votes. His PM deletion should not be enough to get him lynched IMO.
Kato is quite fresh but still a rather skilled Player so i won't save scav and throw Kato under the Bus.
Starts some backreading
But later could be too late for me! It's Demon we're talking about here!Not saying they are, but easier proving demon's bs later than of someone who is barely active.

It was syx who deleted his PM, not scav. Also, there's no way Kato is getting lynched now that he's claimed to be a bomb.Holy Shit that's a Lot of reading I have to do. I'll have to Look and See if there is more speaking against scav to get him the Most votes. His PM deletion should not be enough to get him lynched IMO.
Kato is quite fresh but still a rather skilled Player so i won't save scav and throw Kato under the Bus.
Starts some backreading
I don't, you knowI think lynching ulq is a bad idea, am not particularly suspicious of anyone and you guys want a AFKer dead so I voted for Spriggan since he has at least one vote. There is Brandish too but I believe he could be more active in the future.
