Games Mafia Game 56 - Dragon Ball Z: A New Threat - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
holy shiet.

Ok, there is no more hiding my TRUE FORM

I am, in truth, a detective (of unknow sanity)

My full plan was

1)Make myself a obvious target
2)Have people pick up on it
3)Claim bomb, so I don´t get targeted
4)Stay protected for at least 2 (best scenario would be 3) nights
5)Divulge results.

However, what went wrong was that WYIS (who people suspected) was a vigilant, thus removing himself from the voting poll, and so people started calling me on what I was saying.

Because of that, I looked into @GrySun , because he was the oen that kinda defended me (or at the very least didnt want to insta burn me like WYIS and gnut XD), so I thought that maybe he could be a mafia trying to make himself look good ("hey look kato´s dead and hes a towie, must mean who attacked him was mafia!").

However, the result came in as not guilty

Please remember that this is my first investigation and as such I have no idea to confirm my sanity
If you were a Detective you would and should have investigated me to confirm your sanity. I don't buy your story.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
How convenient that you claim to be Det now that we lost scav.
One question, does the fact that his sanity did not appear on the death post means he was sane?

And I will no further argue, all the truth is here, and if you guys want to kill me, thats ok.

At least should give you some clues
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
If you were a Detective you would and should have investigated me to confirm your sanity. I don't buy your story.
As I said, I don´t expect to make it past today. (heck I am even surprised I survived the night)
So my train of thought was: Let´s see if I can get a mafia with my last day.

So I am either Naive or Gry is clean

edit: @Demonspeed , same question that WYIS asked
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
And why did you target Gry instead of Spirit, the only confirmed Townie?
To be honest in my detective games I never targetted a confirmed person but went for others to get my sanity that way, and it usually worked. So I'd only ever go on a confirmed person if I failed to get 2 different results after 3 nights.

Which isn't to say his claim is extremely fishy. Read what he wrote there, it sounds heavily like a story his mafia buddies helped him make. And he is hoping to have me keep defending him after a not guilty, when he should've tried to appeal to the larger crowd. Either way I'm not buying it.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
You can't play the clueless card here Kato. You literally liked my post from yesterday night.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
One question, does the fact that his sanity did not appear on the death post means he was sane?
No, all the roles that dont know their sanity die as a simple detective, doctor, spy etc.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I recommend we kill him with the genki dama if he's bomb. Can the hosts tell us @Farfalla@Hardy if killing a bomb with the genkidama also causes the bomb to go off?
- Once someone gathers 15 Transfers, he's able to use the Genki Dama as a Day Action that results in the immediate death of a player he targets.
That should answer your question. It's a person using a day action to kill another person.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Two mafia members and two third parties dead is huge. That was a good night!

I also recommend some people like @Erinyes and @Demonspeed to reread some older posts of Aonori/lakhan and see if we can find a mafia or two. I have the feeling lakhan and Battou were a bit close last day, but I'll reread things to confirm.
If I remember correctly, he initially said he was uncertain between voting for WYIS or Battou, then voted for WYIS and transferred his energy to Battou. Kinda weird, don't you think?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
By "he" I mean lakhan.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Bombs only go off if lynched unless it's a Kamikaze which has a preset detonation time by the hosts. So The Genki Dama is a good failsafe.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Well damn, so we can't get rid of Kato without dying to him? That sucks.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,369
Gender
Male
Country
France
We kill Kato with the Genkidama, wait to lynch him or do something else?

I can finally kill him for insulting Androssi without remorse :x3.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,072
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
holy shiet.

Ok, there is no more hiding my TRUE FORM

I am, in truth, a detective (of unknow sanity)

My full plan was

1)Make myself a obvious target
2)Have people pick up on it
3)Claim bomb, so I don´t get targeted
4)Stay protected for at least 2 (best scenario would be 3) nights
5)Divulge results.

However, what went wrong was that WYIS (who people suspected) was a vigilant, thus removing himself from the voting poll, and so people started calling me on what I was saying.

Because of that, I looked into @GrySun , because he was the oen that kinda defended me (or at the very least didnt want to insta burn me like WYIS and gnut XD), so I thought that maybe he could be a mafia trying to make himself look good ("hey look kato´s dead and hes a towie, must mean who attacked him was mafia!").

However, the result came in as not guilty

Please remember that this is my first investigation and as such I have no idea to confirm my sanity


Sugoi Im imppressed


So plan 1 failed -> plan 2 failed -> plan 3 ?? -> what next ?

if you wanted to check your sanity woulnt be more obvious to investigate on the only confirmed townie so far ?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,369
Gender
Male
Country
France
He is not Bomb. He could have even Claimed Kamikaze Bomb or Time Bomb but he didn't. He is going for a Det claim.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
You can't play the clueless card here Kato. You literally liked my post from yesterday night.
Yes, I did.

I even said it was a good idea.
But with how narrowly I avoided death, I don´t think I will make it past today.

I repeat, this was my plan from the start, and what screwed it up is that WYIS was off the voting poll
I even set up things in the event of your death, since I did say
"Oh the way you play is kinda of a guidepost to me, if you are innocent we go after the people who argued against you"
This was a setup for day 2 to buy me more time to investigate, because had you not proved yourself towie, I wouldn´t have a "confirmed" target to check my sanity.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
If I remember correctly, he initially said he was uncertain between voting for WYIS or Battou, then voted for WYIS and transferred his energy to Battou. Kinda weird, don't you think?
Exactly, the energy transfer to Battou was suspicious. And seeing he was mafia makes it look even worse to not have given a reasoning for why he gave it to him so randomly.

That should answer your question. It's a person using a day action to kill another person.
Not quite, "immediate death" sounded more like him dying than him being killed. But now it's clear, thanks.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
And once more: I did not make a sanity check because I think I will die today.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top