Games Mafia Game 56 - Dragon Ball Z: A New Threat - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Yes, I did.

I even said it was a good idea.
But with how narrowly I avoided death, I don´t think I will make it past today.

I repeat, this was my plan from the start, and what screwed it up is that WYIS was off the voting poll
I even set up things in the event of your death, since I did say
"Oh the way you play is kinda of a guidepost to me, if you are innocent we go after the people who argued against you"
This was a setup for day 2 to buy me more time to investigate, because had you not proved yourself towie, I wouldn´t have a "confirmed" target to check my sanity.
I just can't bring myself to pin your actions on inexperience alone. As a Detective, why on earth would you even conceive such a plan?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,368
Gender
Male
Country
France
Considering how Vandred is lurking, there is a good chance that he is Mafia :heh.

He and Kato are my top suspects.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Well damn, so we can't get rid of Kato without dying to him? That sucks.
The only way he's a bomb is if the Red Mafia has a bomb too, there's no way he's another townie bomb. And he would be baiting us to kill him.

Also, two Bombs already confirmed, with a possible one more, makes me think there must be a Defuser somewhere.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Two mafia members and two third parties dead is huge. That was a good night!
Idk I'd have kept the 3rd parties along for longer, at least santa would've been fun and chaotic. In theory he already gave his first present away before dying, so someone could right now have a completely different role(since the change stays until the next day is over). Would be funny if he changed Jammin to hider or syx to bomb for example, but what are the odds of that right?
Lambu could've come very far as a serial killer, I took his swearing on Holo serious. If only he targetted better :heh
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,071
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
To be honest in my detective games I never targetted a confirmed person but went for others to get my sanity that way, and it usually worked. So I'd only ever go on a confirmed person if I failed to get 2 different results after 3 nights.

Which isn't to say his claim is extremely fishy. Read what he wrote there, it sounds heavily like a story his mafia buddies helped him make. And he is hoping to have me keep defending him after a not guilty, when he should've tried to appeal to the larger crowd. Either way I'm not buying it.
yep true, also even a confimed townie can still be recruited in a game, so, nothing is 100% certain
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Considering how Vandred is lurking, there is a good chance that he is Mafia :heh.

He and Kato are my top suspects.
Lurking? But if I already posted twice :lmao I was also looking for those lakhan posts I mentioned and here they are:

Yeah, I will remember tht..so then I have to give my vote huh......
:hmmSUZU seems like he is the mafia....then again i can always go for Battou too....let's wait and decide...still 6 more hrs to go after all.


Let's have fun...for now, SUZU seems too obvious,
OK, I have almost got understanding of things..so let's start with energy transfer and vote

Transfer to MrPopo

And for my vote, I am abt to go soon....So, I would go with WYIS

Votekill WithyouInspirit
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
And once more: I did not make a sanity check because I think I will die today.
You claimed a bomb at day 1, why the hell would you think you would die at night? Which mafia would target that exactly?

Also, detectives need way more nights to be useful, a minimum of 3 nights if you're lucky. You going in so very all in just to get 1 or 2 nights of investigating is a bad play if you're really townie, or a bad excuse if you're mafia.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I just can't bring myself to pin your actions on inexperience alone. As a Detective, why on earth would you even conceive such a plan?
First, because you know I can play like a frenzied idiot
(I think it was my second game, that you thought I was mafia but I was just a towie. Tho this time I tried to merge this playstyle with actualy helping the town this time)
Second, because we had lots of players, and as such I thought I´d have the time to pull it off
(I mean, did you seriously expect that we´d lose almost 10 people on one day? Take even your vigilante kill, and see how slower the game could´ve been, because in that moment we did know how many mafia groups there were)
Third, because it is more fun that way
(I do want to win, but do it with fun and with a strategy. I mean, I did get top 4 in Jojo game with a equally stupid claim, and it worked because no one called me on it)

----
Edit to respond to @GrySun

Everbody was calling me on my bullshit, I expected the mafia to not believe I was a bomb
And I did say I wanted at the very least 3 nights before my reveal. I´d chalked it up to two because of how bad things went after WYIS vigilante shot
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
yep true, also even a confimed townie can still be recruited in a game, so, nothing is 100% certain
Isn't that even more reason why one should immediately investigate a confirmed townie? Even if they get recruited the same night, investigating has a higher priority.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Lurking? But if I already posted twice :lmao I was also looking for those lakhan posts I mentioned and here they are:
So he considered voting for Battou, and then gives him his energy? :lmao

!votekill Battou

Even if Kato is lying I'm not man enough to attempt to lynch a potential bomb, at least not until we have a bad role sacrificing themselves or a diffuser confirming they targetted Kato.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,368
Gender
Male
Country
France
Is there anyone who did something interesting this night?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Isn't that even more reason why one should immediately investigate a confirmed townie? Even if they get recruited the same night, investigating has a higher priority.
They can still get recruited later, so noone is really ever safe. But there can't be a mentor if we already had 2 3rd parties. Unless Farf and hardy really made a complicated role list. Then someone may still have been recruited despite the mess of the previous night.

But for now I'm gonna assume there were only 2 mafias, 1 santa and 1 serial killer.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Holy shit, that was a lot of deaths but worked out nicely for us.

I don't know what to make of kato's story but I don't like it
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,368
Gender
Male
Country
France
@GrySun If you are so scared about Kato. I can use the Genki Dama on him. My role is not really important anyway. Unless there is someone here who is the Diffuser.

But I don't think he is Bomb.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
In the first place, it makes no sense that you would be worried about dying. People called your BS, but it's says a lot that you weren't lynched. No way Mafia would have balls to risk killing you when theres such a large pool to pick from. Besides dets were advised to check spirit to confirm sanity. Even though you claimed to do otherwise, there's no reason for Mafia to be worried about you right now...
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Well, I have already said everything, theres really no more that I can say

I made my thought process all clear (in my opinion), and I don´t think you guys opinions can change, so, what do you guys wanna do?
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
In the first place, it makes no sense that you would be worried about dying. People called your BS, but it's says a lot that you weren't lynched. No way Mafia would have balls to risk killing you when theres such a large pool to pick from. Besides dets were advised to check spirit to confirm sanity. Even though you claimed to do otherwise, there's no reason for Mafia to be worried about you right now...
What's more, it's very convenient for mafia to leave us in this situation right now, whether Kato is mafia himself or not. The sooner we kill him, the sooner we can focus on other targets. But we might just be killing a townie or falling for a mafia bomb...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@GrySun If you are so scared about Kato. I can use the Genki Dama on him. My role is not really important anyway. Unless there is someone here who is the Diffuser.

But I don't think he is Bomb.
You still die by using it though. I'd rather not lose you, bad role or not, since you're among the more active and useful people, and still haven't done anything fishy enough for me to consider you mafia.

He changed claims a lot, so I say he's mafia 95%. But we had a townie bomb and an orange bomb. It's possible red team has a bomb as well. I believe Battou is in the red team with lakhan. If Kato is also red team(which could be since neither of the 3 really interacted with each other in day 1) he is certainly their bomb. If he's in orange team we're good.
From the Overwatch game I know that it's bad for town to get rid of 1 mafia completely while the other has almost all members remaining, so we need to be careful to get the right mafias as well, since another group nightkilling people isn't necessarily bad for us.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well, I have already said everything, theres really no more that I can say

I made my thought process all clear (in my opinion), and I don´t think you guys opinions can change, so, what do you guys wanna do?
How about you tell us your biggest suspects right now, and people you trust? If we kill you and you're town, we can use your provided info, if you're mafia it's still useful to know who you cast suspicion on.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@Vandred also mentioned the bomb diffuser thing, maybe he's hinting at being one.
But it's possible the mafia also has their own diffuser.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top