Games Mafia Game 56 - Dragon Ball Z: A New Threat - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
If Emperor is Jesus, he's the perfect candidate.
Not sure if we can get 15 energy on him though, since only 20 are alive. If more than 5 give it to themselves "by accident" or by not reading the older posts we're stuck.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
@Emperor Spriggan Are you Jesus?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Not sure if we can get 15 energy on him though, since only 20 are alive. If more than 5 give it to themselves "by accident" or by not reading the older posts we're stuck.
If I give him my energy he will receive everything if I understood correctly.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'm about to settle down for the night, so I'll leave some of my thoughts one people of late:
Some idle thoughts...



  • @A.ulq as Mr. Buu - Has stayed very quiet. I recall a few people voting for him, but no real reasons were given other than he was inactive.
  • @@Aonori as Android 17 Bibidi's Mafia Bomb killed on Night 1 Killed by the Opposing Assasin, Serial Killer or Bomb.
  • @Battou as Mr. Popo - lakhan, now a known Mafia willingly bandwagoned me while giving his energy to Battou..
  • @Brandish as Mr. Satan - Again has pretty much gone with the crowd until now. Hasn't said much at all about his role.
  • @Demonspeed as Paikuhan - Yet to hint at or claim anything other than not being very useful and would be willing to use the Genki to test Kato's Bomb/Det Claim.
  • @desin24 as Son Gohan - Has not said much. Not much to say on him yet either.
  • @Emperor Spriggan as Tenshinhan - Similarly to lakhan, Battou and Jarred, Ian has just gone with the crowd so far.
  • @Erinyes as Pu'ar - Has yet to give us anything.
  • @gnut as Trunks - Has been busy irl afaik.
  • @GrySun as Yamcha - Opposed Panda's idea of killing as many inactives as possible Day 1. Supported Demonspeed and Kato intermittently.
  • @Holt as Chichi - Not much for me to go on.
  • @@James Rye as Uranai Baba Santa Claus killed on Night 1 - Killed by Assassin or Serial Killer.
  • @@Jammin as Krillin Hider killed on Night 1 - Could have hid behind any of the other dead players, or been targeted by the SK or Assassin.
  • @Kato756 as Roshi - Initially claimed to have a non important Townie role. Then claims to be critical to the town. When at threat of being lynched D1, he claims Bomb. Now he claims Det without confirming his sanity.
  • @Lady pompom as Videl - Not much to go on yet.
  • @@lakhan220 as Piccolo Babidi's Mafia Assassin killed on Night 1 - Likely killed by the Bomb(s) or the SK.
  • @@Lambu as Vegeta Serial Killer killed on Night 1 - Killed by bomb or Assassin. Bomb is more likely as there are 2 of them dead.
  • @Organizized as Karin - Not much to say.
  • @@scav as Bulma Detective lynched on Day 1
  • @SonOfDaws as Dr. Brief
  • @@syx as Yajirobe Bomb killed on Night 1 Killed by SK or Assassin.
  • @Totinona as Android 18 - Not sure on anything from her yet either.
  • @TSPanda as Son Goten - Called me out on a lot of my initial reckless bluffs. Rose to the challenge but I didn't have a solid reason to actually suspect him yet.
  • @Vandred as Kid Trunks - Vandred is shrewd. Remain wary in any situation.
  • @WithYouInSpirit as Oolong Daytime Vigilante
  • @xi0 as Launch - Has the most energy as of today.
  • @xnut as Son Goku - Has said about as little as his Pops.
  • @@Zasz as Chaozu Vengeful Townie killed on Day 1 - Sorry Zasz. (MH Meme Member Winner 2017?)
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Not sure if we can get 15 energy on him though, since only 20 are alive. If more than 5 give it to themselves "by accident" or by not reading the older posts we're stuck.
If Emperor replies in time, we just need to mass-tag everyone and hope they don't pull a Qixus.


If I give him my energy he will receive everything if I understood correctly.
No, he would only get one charge and you would keep yours. Hardy confirmed it for me yesterday.[/user]
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
If I give him my energy he will receive everything if I understood correctly.
No that's false, only 1 energy is given per day, and nothing is subtracted from your count.
Now, I should post less and take care of something else right now, I'll be back in a few hours and give the energy to who you all decided on.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
Either me or Spirit then. Or Gary who is not here.

@WithYouInSpirit Are you willing to use the Genki Dama on Kato?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Sure, @WithYouInSpirit tell us whether you or demon should gather the energy and use it. I do want to confirm the Kato thing right away to start pestering the scav voters or not.
I'm really not sure. If Ian is Jesus then he's the best choice. I don't think I'm willing to give up my standing as only active confirmed townie either. Not out of selfishness, but out of practicality.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I transfer my energy to Emperor Spriggan

Do it.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
Is it really possible with Spriggan this Day Phase?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
If we make a concentrated effort then yes.

Transfer to Emperor Spriggan
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
OK then.

Transfer to Emperor Spriggan/Ten Shinhan
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
People who aren't sure what's going on, read up on the previous events. Don't go in blind.
I'm off to bed,
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,586
Gender
Female
Country
China
People who aren't sure what's going on, read up on the previous events. Don't go in blind.
I'm off to bed,


Sugoi Im imppressed


So plan 1 failed -> plan 2 failed -> plan 3 ?? -> what next ?

if you wanted to check your sanity woulnt be more obvious to investigate on the only confirmed townie so far ?
lol Erin harsh af

I just can't bring myself to pin your actions on inexperience alone. As a Detective, why on earth would you even conceive such a plan?
Pot, kettle, black

Well, from the people I mostly interacted with

@Demonspeed seemed pretty chill towards me.
@GrySun did come up as innocent in my night investigation, so theres that.
@TSPanda , I agreed with his comment of killing people day 1. Heck, with two mafias and serial killer, we had a greater chance than expeceted. I´d say backtrack to see if anyone else aside from wyis argued against the plan
@gnut was very adamant about killing me, but then again my history is confused.

Out of these four one is mafia for sure, at the very least.

edit: @Lady pompom did vote for me and went under the radar, so theres that too
Hoh I thought of the same thing

@Holt

No, with the genki dama thing

The best thing i can do now is die in this day phase as fast as possible so you guys can talk about the real culprits.

Kill me
A very odd stance given the day just began. If you were in this situation by the end of the day, fair enough, but you have ~20 hours to make your case

My role is not useful anyway.
Then you shouldn't mind telling what it is?

How many mafias do we have? In a game with 2 mafia teams, the number can vary a lot depending on many things.

I would assume both mafia teams have the same number of players. The only reason not to do that would be giving that mafia extremely strong roles or some lovers shenanigans. So if both have the same number of players there are either 4 or 5 mafias in both teams. There being 4 mafias on both is a bit more believable due to there being a serial killer and a santa, but there still is the chance at 5.

But for now let's assume there's 3 mafias left in both teams, no more 3rd parties, which means 14 townies remain. Whether one of them is a sleeper/traitor is hard to say, due to us generally having nobody claim anything yet. The townie roles could look pretty crazy in such a large game.
I will keep my own list of who I trust the most to be in the 14 townies.
See? I was right last phase; if we just pooled our chikara and randomly hit someone that'd have been over 30% chance of hitting non-town

We lucked our really fucking hard though, the serial killer and bombs went down. Imagine how much damage they would have dealt if left alone. With Spirit killing Zasz and confirming himself as town and the non-towns losing this much killing power, town is ahead.

Mafia will have 2 kills a night now, and so will we if we can manage to spirit bomb sth

Swearing at your waifu with a dirty lie :fail
This is why I'll never bring up Rin chan in a mafia game :emocat

Hmm, I don't exactly know how to give a hint, but lemme try my hand at this:
"Some people believe I exist, some dont believe in me at all."
ok jesus calm down

Im about to go have dinner, but Ill play and post some more thoughts when Im back.

Its interesting that Syx was innocent after all, but I still think Jam and Holt are suspect. Especially Holt. At least he can't inflict his mafia stained vote onto our democratic process today
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Are we sure Empi is a Jesus? That would mean Jesus wanted my head yesterday :pout

@WithYouInSpirit I have an active role in the game. And not a bomb defuser.

I thought giving you our power would be the best move though lol. Just a question, why do we pool our power to one person?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,586
Gender
Female
Country
China
Are we sure Empi is a Jesus? That would mean Jesus wanted my head yesterday :pout

@WithYouInSpirit I have an active role in the game. And not a bomb defuser.

I thought giving you our power would be the best move though lol. Just a question, why do we pool our power to one person?
We aren't sure, and we are pooling our power

If he betrays us, we kill him next time we can
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Wont have time to seriously play for another few hours but caught up on current events. Gry and Demon are two of the ones I trust the most at this point and losing WYIS feels like a poor choice at this point. As I said yesterday, would be ready to transfer to Demon, but if we're settled on Spriggan then I'll go for it as well.

Transfer to Emperor Spriggan.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top