Games Mafia Game 56 - Dragon Ball Z: A New Threat - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,585
Gender
Female
Country
China
Well since everyone seems so clueless as what to do next Ill offer some thoughts

For one I think Holt is still iffy because of his D1 behaviour, sure he posted but the content seemed off. I didn't like how it felt that he was just arguing for the sake of arguing, feigning concern for town while not actually suggesting an alternative of sorts.

It may have been mentioned before by now but Spriggan using the spirit bomb doesn't actually clear him of anything. That being said, I don't think he's mafia just yet.

I think Gary hasn't been contributing in his posts, so he's under the radar for one reason or another.

I think town is in a good spot. We lost some night power but we eliminated two third party players and the mafia assassin. If that party has an assassin, I'm assuming that at least one person in that party is like some meme member. So their killing power is reduced. The other party lost a bomb but kind of always go one-for-one with that so they didn't do too bad.

I am thinking that A.Ulq is innocent or at least not orange mafia and Aonori, Totinona, Desin are the orange mafia party. Aonori's narrative was that he wanted to lynch an afker and designated some names here and there. I can elaborate on this a bit more, but when I mentioned afks it felt like he kind of jumped to cover for desin. Desin hasn't been contributing too much really, mostly followed leads others provided or didn't motivate his stance. Doesn't seem to hunt mafia either. Totinona I suppose is a new and inexperienced player, doesn't seem to be doing too much. Said she didn't know DBZ but knew Android 18 is Krillin's wife. Soft maybe that Spriggan is fourth member, but I don't find it too out of place to have a 3 man cell. Spriggan at least isn't red mafia, Battou might be red mafia based on Lakhans postings.

So far, that's stuff that crossed my mind.
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i would rather not hint to my role lol.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,585
Gender
Female
Country
China
Given the amount of fighto Gry tan is doing, for now I don't think of him as suspect (compared to others at least)

I think that Demon gives of bad vibes, kind of directing town to do something rather than really contributing to theory on what to do. He has like 100 posts but that's just how his posting feels #demonnevertown
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I don't mind being suspected, but don't say I was arguing for the sake of arguing. And that I didn't provide an alternative, because I did.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
I think Holt is Townie because he is generally aggressive like that when he is Town. When he is Mafia he acts more carefully.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,585
Gender
Female
Country
China
well all things considered, whether I think that or not you're less suspicious to me than others are currently. and for the record Im not claiming you were being stupid or anything
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
The thing with Kato was that he made himself incredibly suspsicious with pretty much everything he said. That makes him an easy target for mafia and townie alike to go after. The mafia must be really happy that the Kato thing took all the attention.

Some minor observations from my side, Vandred has been a lot less active compared to day one which of course could be due to real life stuff but also could be laying low to simply watch.

I just want to make note that even though Emperor Spriggan got the Genki Dama because he claimed Jesus, that's still just a claim. A claim which led to him getting the power to kill a suspect, which everyone knew was gonna be Kato. I'm not saying I see him as mafia for this, but we can't rule it out. (I kind of caught myself thinking of him as semi-confirmed for a second there, hence me noting this now.)

Keeping some tabs on the people who voted for confirmed Townies.

Voted for WYIS before him being confirmed: GrySun, Demonspeed, Kato, Battou, Brandish, lakhan.
Brandish didn't state any reason for his vote, neither did lakhan (who bandwagoned even after WYIS was confirmed, and turned out to be mafia). Battou gave his reason only after being called out on not giving one.
In this case, I consider Battou and Brandish (and lakhan the Mafia) suspicious bandwagoners.
Gry and Demon are two I trust tbh.

Voted for scav: Holt, Erinyes, xi0, Battou, Kato, Jammin, xnut
Holt voted first, claiming inactivity as the reason. Erinyes claimed it was a random vote. xi0 gave no reason.
When WYIS was confirmed, Battou changed his vote to scav, again without giving a reason.
Kato and Jammin are confirmed Townies. xnut's vote wasn't actually required for scav being lynched so is not overly suspicious in itself.
In this case I would consider xi0 and Battou suspicious bandwagoners, possibly also Erinyes.

All in all, going solely by who bandwagoned the confirmed Townies we have atm, Battou is highest on my suspicion list.

That's all I've got for now.
I honestly did not even doubt his Jesus claim but of course that is a possibility. I do believe that this game most likely has a Jesus and since nobody else came out as Jesus
no pun intended
I trust him for now.

I want to trust Gry since he is an active player and quite insightful but posting a lot can also be seen as making a lot of smoke making us trust him by being very active. I do believe he would be smart enough to get caught too easily in contradictions so I'll definitely keep an eye on him.
Same with Demon because well, he just seems to be destined to mafia, altough he does seem more active than when he was mafia.

I don't have much to offer on day 2 except for this and some gut feelings because of the things I mentioned in an earlier post, for now i will votekill Battou I will change it tommorow morning though when I read back on what this (in my timezone) night.

Cya later guys and gals
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
well all things considered, whether I think that or not you're less suspicious to me than others are currently. and for the record Im not claiming you were being stupid or anything
I understand, but yeah, it sort of feels like that is what you're insinuating. Sort of triggering tbh
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,585
Gender
Female
Country
China
I understand, but yeah, it sort of feels like that is what you're insinuating. Sort of triggering tbh
I was actually implying that it was a ploy of sorts, like feigning concern for town but it felt kind of excessive, that's what I meant

Also I suspect Desin a bit more now
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Batt do you have anything to say? You've been here for some time
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Some minor observations from my side, Vandred has been a lot less active compared to day one which of course could be due to real life stuff but also could be laying low to simply watch.
I have almost as many posts as yesterday, with almost 15 hours till the day's end...

As far as my observations go, the ones I'm trusting more are Gry, Holt and gnut. I'm inclined to believe Emperor Spriggan is townie, same for Demon to a lesser extent, but the others haven't given many reasons to trust them.

While Battou, xi0, and Asia are at the top of my list of suspects right now.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I think he was making a pun of six(syx) people dying.

My suspect right now, in that order, are Battou, Brandish and desin.
I know he was...but these mods nowadays speak a lot with their emojis....that :teehee to me is i did something naughty:kappa



:cookiehand
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hint 2

Im only a tier 2 fighter....
My role is old to me....cause im from the future...
But somewhat new to you guys ;)
 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
Batt do you have anything to say? You've been here for some time
Not much, still stand by what i said, im townie. Seeing im getting votes against me i should give some hint:
My role is somehow related to my occupation.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Friggin' fell asleep anyway.

Vote kill Battou. Before I fall asleep for the night.

Will see tomorrow what he has to say, as well as others. But that's it for now. Goodnight.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Not much, still stand by what i said, im townie. Seeing im getting votes against me i should give some hint:
My role is somehow related to my occupation.
whats your occupation? these hints dont help people who dont know you x.x
 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
whats your occupation? these hints dont help people who dont know you x.x
Well, im Mr popo :derp whats popo's occupation?
 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
I have no idea anymore what he used to be. A teacher/mentor? :XD
Well i gave a hint, is up to anyone to think about it xD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top