I think he was making a pun of six(syx) people dying.Whats theabout?
My suspect right now, in that order, are Battou, Brandish and desin.
I think he was making a pun of six(syx) people dying.Whats theabout?
I honestly did not even doubt his Jesus claim but of course that is a possibility. I do believe that this game most likely has a Jesus and since nobody else came out as JesusI just want to make note that even though Emperor Spriggan got the Genki Dama because he claimed Jesus, that's still just a claim. A claim which led to him getting the power to kill a suspect, which everyone knew was gonna be Kato. I'm not saying I see him as mafia for this, but we can't rule it out. (I kind of caught myself thinking of him as semi-confirmed for a second there, hence me noting this now.)
Keeping some tabs on the people who voted for confirmed Townies.
Voted for WYIS before him being confirmed: GrySun, Demonspeed, Kato, Battou, Brandish, lakhan.
Brandish didn't state any reason for his vote, neither did lakhan (who bandwagoned even after WYIS was confirmed, and turned out to be mafia). Battou gave his reason only after being called out on not giving one.
In this case, I consider Battou and Brandish (and lakhan the Mafia) suspicious bandwagoners.
Gry and Demon are two I trust tbh.
Voted for scav: Holt, Erinyes, xi0, Battou, Kato, Jammin, xnut
Holt voted first, claiming inactivity as the reason. Erinyes claimed it was a random vote. xi0 gave no reason.
When WYIS was confirmed, Battou changed his vote to scav, again without giving a reason.
Kato and Jammin are confirmed Townies. xnut's vote wasn't actually required for scav being lynched so is not overly suspicious in itself.
In this case I would consider xi0 and Battou suspicious bandwagoners, possibly also Erinyes.
All in all, going solely by who bandwagoned the confirmed Townies we have atm, Battou is highest on my suspicion list.
That's all I've got for now.
I understand, but yeah, it sort of feels like that is what you're insinuating. Sort of triggering tbhwell all things considered, whether I think that or not you're less suspicious to me than others are currently. and for the record Im not claiming you were being stupid or anything
I was actually implying that it was a ploy of sorts, like feigning concern for town but it felt kind of excessive, that's what I meantI understand, but yeah, it sort of feels like that is what you're insinuating. Sort of triggering tbh
I have almost as many posts as yesterday, with almost 15 hours till the day's end...Some minor observations from my side, Vandred has been a lot less active compared to day one which of course could be due to real life stuff but also could be laying low to simply watch.
I know he was...but these mods nowadays speak a lot with their emojis....thatI think he was making a pun of six(syx) people dying.
My suspect right now, in that order, are Battou, Brandish and desin.
to me is i did something naughty

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Not much, still stand by what i said, im townie. Seeing im getting votes against me i should give some hint:Batt do you have anything to say? You've been here for some time
whats your occupation? these hints dont help people who dont know you x.xNot much, still stand by what i said, im townie. Seeing im getting votes against me i should give some hint:
My role is somehow related to my occupation.
Well, im Mr popowhats your occupation? these hints dont help people who dont know you x.x
whats popo's occupation?I have no idea anymore what he used to be. A teacher/mentor?Well, im Mr popowhats popo's occupation?

Well i gave a hint, is up to anyone to think about it xDI have no idea anymore what he used to be. A teacher/mentor?![]()