Games Mafia Game 56 - Dragon Ball Z: A New Threat - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I did have reservations about Holt and was going to votekill him, but it has been pointed out that he's an aggressive player when he plays town. So I'm back to having not much to go on.

Brandish didn't state any reason for his vote
I followed others, since I was about to head off I needed to vote someone. I had no substantial reason to vote WYIS.

Ok....this i dont like.
Did you target syx,brandish?
Whats the :teehee about?
It's a pun :zomg

Also....why you needed to refresh yourself with the roles?
I don't have them all committed to memory, so I check them out when people talk about what can happen if we do this etc.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,369
Gender
Male
Country
France
Not much, still stand by what i said, im townie. Seeing im getting votes against me i should give some hint:
My role is somehow related to my occupation.
Active or passive?
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
@Vandred any specific reason I'm on the list of suspects? You're suspect for me too because you're acting almost like last game.

Well, I stayed quiet for a while, just observing what you all would do, but now I finally understand: the townies are simply involved in a crossed fire between the orange and red mafia in the middle of the day. To the docs, listen well, the mafias are trying to make us lynch their opposition and prove at the same time they're townies something like "I knew he was mafia and should be lynched, see?" and get a clean image, but dont trust it, I'd rather see those bandwagoning as mafia trying to kill mafia rather than a pro-town action (which would mean the list of suspects would include Battou, Brandish, Desin, xi0, Panda) not sure about Totinona and Erynies, Demon also has been mafia many times, but he seems quieter than the previous game.

I'm careful with bandwagoning because the mafia has been playing fairly smooth and already killed our two detectives, calling it a minor obstacle would be an euphemism, we can't afford to be manipulated.

Be careful with those bandwagons, remember that the first det scav was killed on one of those and our second det Kato (although having some blame for acting strange) also died on one of those. I'm not saying Battou isn't mafia, he probably is, given that lakhan transfering energy to him was super strange and he isn't very willing to share a major hint about his role either. Mafia aren't trying to kill themselves at night only, they're using us to lynch their opposition, have that in mind.

I already talked abou my role, each day I'll tell more about it, just pay attention to people who didn't say anything at all or said weak clues about their roles. If I die this night, I suggest the remaining townies to give a closer look to those who had been bandwagoning for no reason or random reason at all and docs, please protect the right people.

votekill xi0

Brandish and Battou are also suspects, however, I'd like to put another suspect in check since those two have votes already. If the one who dies is a member of mafia, be sure among the people who voted and campaingned to vote against him will be part of the opposite mafia.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I missed quite a few posts before. Can anyone fill me in on why Battou and Brandish are suspect?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,369
Gender
Male
Country
France
I love how me being Mafia for a long time is used as an argument by pretty much everyone, really :-_-.

The two Mafias only know who is on their side but it's not like they are controlling everything, they can be killed by the other side during the night. For that Genki Dama Townies were needed and certain things can't be helped if people act like Kato.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Wait what happened to my vote? Also where are Spriggan's energy transfers?
 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
I missed quite a few posts before. Can anyone fill me in on why Battou and Brandish are suspect?
Because lakhan ( a later confirmed mafia) came on day one and voted for wyis ( as the rest were doing) after deciding to vote either against him or me, after voting against wyis he transfered energy to me, so im guilty apparently ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm not saying Battou isn't mafia, he probably is, given that lakhan transfering energy to him was super strange and he isn't very willing to share a major hint about his role either
Except i did already? the hint is actually quite easy if anyone thinks about it.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I'll votekill Battou for now, in case I miss voting again.

I still think it's worth considering lakhan's move a noob one rather than suspicious. We could've grilled him about it but he died.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
IF that is really all then I'm not voting Battou rn.

I mean for fuck's sake, we JUST did killed Kato for making a stupid play. So, I'm sure as hell not going to vote for Battou just because of someone else's dumbass/questionable play.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
IF that is really all then I'm not voting Battou rn.

I mean for fuck's sake, we JUST did killed Kato for making a stupid play. So, I'm sure as hell not going to vote for Battou just because of someone else's dumbass/questionable play.
Kato was actually a detective lol. He would have continued to be detrimental to the town anyway. He made such a bad play.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Because lakhan ( a later confirmed mafia) came on day one and voted for wyis ( as the rest were doing) after deciding to vote either against him or me, after voting against wyis he transfered energy to me, so im guilty apparently ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Except i did already? the hint is actually quite easy if anyone thinks about it.
Mr Popo is the person that takes care and "cleans" Kamisama's temple, the nearest role I can think of regarding cleaning is a janitor since it's about "cleaning" :oh but I don't think there is a janitor among mafia this time, otherwise they'd use his/her ability before.

No matter how much mafia tries to hide their names end up sticking together (take a look at the energy transfer from the first day and the votes, the names will appear together), my suppositions for mafia: Battou, Brandish seems to be on the same league as lakhan

Xi0 , sonofdaws, Desin as other mafia.

There must be more since it's likely there are still around six mafiosos (I suppose there should be eight mafias, two of them are dead now).

@Demonspeed I know mafia can't manipulate everything at all, but taking a look back at the first day, you'll see some names stick together and seems suspect at least.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Kato was actually a detective lol. He would have continued to be detrimental to the town anyway. He made such a bad play.
The play was terrible and he could have been detrimental, but I don't think killing him was the right call, at least not before discussing other options more. I suppose I should try to stick my guns and listen to my gut more.. and I'll start with Battou unless someone can convince me to change my mind.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
The play was terrible and he could have been detrimental, but I don't think killing him was the right call, at least not before discussing other options more. I suppose I should try to stick my guns and listen to my gut more.. and I'll start with Battou unless someone can convince me to change my mind.
We would have spent more time debating over him than the actual potential mafia. It was a good call to eliminate him.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,369
Gender
Male
Country
France
Without Kato's death we would still be talking about lynching him or not. We lost a Townie but it was not really that bad. No one was able to focus on other players before. Those are the consequences of his play style.
 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
Mr Popo is the person that takes care and "cleans" Kamisama's temple, the nearest role I can think of regarding cleaning is a janitor since it's about "cleaning" :oh but I don't think there is a janitor among mafia this time, otherwise they'd use his/her ability before.
Close but not close, given there's 8 hours before the day ends, and im gonna sleep soon, i may as well reveal my role or wake up dead. Hint was my role being "somehow" related to popo's occupation, with the occupation being Kami's assistant, now. forget about the actual occupation and focus on the "somehow related" , it leaves you with "related to kami". Now, what role relates to "kami"?. So yeah, as i said, townie, and i could take a suspect out.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Mr Popo is the person that takes care and "cleans" Kamisama's temple, the nearest role I can think of regarding cleaning is a janitor since it's about "cleaning" :oh but I don't think there is a janitor among mafia this time, otherwise they'd use his/her ability before.

No matter how much mafia tries to hide their names end up sticking together (take a look at the energy transfer from the first day and the votes, the names will appear together), my suppositions for mafia: Battou, Brandish seems to be on the same league as lakhan

Xi0 , sonofdaws, Desin as other mafia.

There must be more since it's likely there are still around six mafiosos (I suppose there should be eight mafias, two of them are dead now).

@Demonspeed I know mafia can't manipulate everything at all, but taking a look back at the first day, you'll see some names stick together and seems suspect at least.
Can you elaborate on your suspicions?



@WithYouInSpirit @Demonspeed I didn't realize lynching was the only way to change the subject of conversation... How foolish of me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top