Games Mafia Game 56 - Dragon Ball Z: A New Threat - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
What are these 'passive town roles' that are being claimed lol

No really, what role on the town side can be considered 'passive' and 'unimportant' that's hasn't already been blown up
But you just also claimed a boring and unimportant role? If it's unimportant why not just come out with it?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,581
Gender
Female
Country
China
Ones that only protect themselves
well hider is already gone
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
But you just also claimed a boring and unimportant role? If it's unimportant why not just come out with it?
well when I say unimportant I mean compared to roles like doc and det. thats not to say my role doesnt have use. if tonight nothing spice happens i think ill just come out and say it next phase
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yet everyone we asked didnt answer to be a diffuser, so at this point I believe any diffuser to reveal himself is likely a mafia diffuser.

Ones that only protect themselves
What are you even? Have you made any hints? Not in Erin's list if you have.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I don't know who we're talking about rn tbh
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,581
Gender
Female
Country
China
maybe not a mafia diffuser but quite likely to be mafia
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I have an active role that I'll reveal later in the game.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,581
Gender
Female
Country
China
I think anyone with less than like 15 posts at this point is probably hiding sth
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
One question, did you use your role night 1?
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I find it extremely convenient for him to leave just before telling us the timer of his kamikaze bomb, but it's also useful as a future lead if he survives. So I'm gonna very reluctantly trust him on that one and
I agree to keeping him alive. If he's mafia, they're going to kill anyway with or without him - but on the chance that he's town, we can leave him alive today, have whatever dets are still alive investigate him to double-check their sanity (if that's still useful), give him a target for tonight, and the GD him tomorrow if he refuses to blow up.


!voteswitch Brandish if Erin's last list is fully updated I'm not seeing any hints to his role whatsoever.
He claimed an active role some time ago:
@WithYouInSpirit I have an active role in the game. And not a bomb defuser.
Not sure why it was overlooked.


I do want to hear something more about the role of @TSPanda @Vandred and @Totinona though
Let's just say it could have served me well in my previous games.[/QUOTE]
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'm drinking a little so I'm going to depart for now. For now I'll votekill Battou.

Sorry Erin if I'm being rude. Sorry also Kato I'm not trying to bash you. Bye.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
One question, did you use your role night 1?
Sure did.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What have you claimed?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,068
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I'm drinking a little so I'm going to depart for now. For now I'll votekill Battou.

Sorry Erin if I'm being rude. Sorry also Kato I'm not trying to bash you. Bye.
My apologies if theres any misunderstanding in what i said, i didn't mean to offense you or anyone, it just that i felt bad for kato, while i think he tried to be genuinely helpful.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I agree to keeping him alive. If he's mafia, they're going to kill anyway with or without him - but on the chance that he's town, we can leave him alive today, have whatever dets are still alive investigate him to double-check their sanity (if that's still useful), give him a target for tonight, and the GD him tomorrow if he refuses to blow up.




He claimed an active role some time ago:


Not sure why it was overlooked.



Let's just say it could have served me well in my previous games.
[/QUOTE]


my bad seems i missed some hints ill try to fix it sorry Asap
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
@Vandred any specific reason I'm on the list of suspects? You're suspect for me too because you're acting almost like last game.

Well, I stayed quiet for a while, just observing what you all would do, but now I finally understand: the townies are simply involved in a crossed fire between the orange and red mafia in the middle of the day. To the docs, listen well, the mafias are trying to make us lynch their opposition and prove at the same time they're townies something like "I knew he was mafia and should be lynched, see?" and get a clean image, but dont trust it, I'd rather see those bandwagoning as mafia trying to kill mafia rather than a pro-town action (which would mean the list of suspects would include Battou, Brandish, Desin, xi0, Panda) not sure about Totinona and Erynies, Demon also has been mafia many times, but he seems quieter than the previous game.

I'm careful with bandwagoning because the mafia has been playing fairly smooth and already killed our two detectives, calling it a minor obstacle would be an euphemism, we can't afford to be manipulated.

Be careful with those bandwagons, remember that the first det scav was killed on one of those and our second det Kato (although having some blame for acting strange) also died on one of those. I'm not saying Battou isn't mafia, he probably is, given that lakhan transfering energy to him was super strange and he isn't very willing to share a major hint about his role either. Mafia aren't trying to kill themselves at night only, they're using us to lynch their opposition, have that in mind.

I already talked abou my role, each day I'll tell more about it, just pay attention to people who didn't say anything at all or said weak clues about their roles. If I die this night, I suggest the remaining townies to give a closer look to those who had been bandwagoning for no reason or random reason at all and docs, please protect the right people.

votekill xi0

Brandish and Battou are also suspects, however, I'd like to put another suspect in check since those two have votes already. If the one who dies is a member of mafia, be sure among the people who voted and campaingned to vote against him will be part of the opposite mafia.
You've pretty much answered yourself. Making it look like you're contributing when you're mostly just repeatedly stating the obvious, telling that we should be careful, and whipping out a wall of text as soon as you're told you're being suspected. It seems to me that you're trying a little too hard.

You say some sensible stuff, though, which of course is easy to do for mafia. I'm not sold yet, but you're staying right on top of my list. :p
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
On that note, I'm going to votekill xi0. Between the most likely candidates right now, him and Brandish, I'm willing to give the latter the benefit of the doubt as a newbie. For now.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Votekill xi0

He hasn't said much besides a stupid "bandwagon mode" vote on me so I kinda completely disregarded him. I'd like to hear more from him.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
My apologies if theres any misunderstanding in what i said, i didn't mean to offense you or anyone, it just that i felt bad for kato, while i think he tried to be genuinely helpful.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

my bad seems i missed some hints ill try to fix it sorry Asap
[/QUOTE]
Yeah sorry I reacted a little strongly and I was probably in the wrong by bringing up Katos playstyle so much. So sorry about that Erin. Love ya.

I just remember being schooled for the fuck ups I've done in the past and unintentionally did the same to Kato. @TSPanda yeah I really didn't use my ability well at all. The only good that came fron it was being confirmed as towb. I'll remember for next time i have it.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Votekill xi0

He hasn't said much besides a stupid "bandwagon mode" vote on me so I kinda completely disregarded him. I'd like to hear more from him.
Btw I'm more ok with the Battou vote now, but it looks like he's going to die anyways so I didn't vote for him.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
I agree to keeping him alive. If he's mafia, they're going to kill anyway with or without him - but on the chance that he's town, we can leave him alive today, have whatever dets are still alive investigate him to double-check their sanity (if that's still useful), give him a target for tonight, and the GD him tomorrow if he refuses to blow up.




He claimed an active role some time ago:


Not sure why it was overlooked.



Let's just say it could have served me well in my previous games.
[/QUOTE]

I really like your plan to be honest. It seems like it maximizes our effectivity. Even though we basically get an extra kill per day through genkidama any killing role is of quite some use.

I'm willing to change my vote on him if he goes through with it.

That scenario raises two questions though:

Who do we lynch today?
Who should he target?

I thought about SonofDaws but given his recent claim I think could be useful as well if I understood what he hinted at.

Xi0 is really quiet and comes out only occasionally when he gets mentions so he's a bit of a suspect to me as well.
Since it will surely come up: I sent him my energy because he had as many as Demonspeed and I wanted to keep it balanced.

Regarding my role I'd say it does fit Gohan's character quite a bit and it's active.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top