Basically, let's leave spirit to do the genki.
Because we let him choose who to nuke.We already saw what WYIS does with power like that on day 1.
I'm willing to lend my energy to GrySun because of the investigation or myself because why not. But not WYIS and not xi0.
WTFOK, I will reveal it. I am Mason, the Lover is ulq, he said yesterday he has another role right? It was Lover as Erin said.
ulq being his Lover means that, if Son is Mafia Det, ulq is a real Townie Mason.
If ulq is Mafia Mason, Son can't be Mafia Det. He should have a Townie role.

Are you the Mafia Det, yes or no?(and not Totinona or Vandred for obvious reasons)
Suspicious. You wouldn't transfer power to the only confirmed townie for fear of....?We already saw what WYIS does with power like that on day 1.
I'm willing to lend my energy to GrySun because of the investigation or myself because why not. But not WYIS and not xi0.
Wait, who would be the highest? You can only transfer 1 charge per phase...Okay, that's fine but if you and spirit transferred to him (spirit), he would be the highest
I was just speaking for myself, not whole the town should funnel their energy into. I only suggested one thing... One step at a time.Because we let him choose who to nuke.
No, you're not giving Gry. He is not cleared. You claiming he is spy doesn't mean he is. For all we know, he could be on your team too
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
.Enlighten me.I considered ulq being Mafia Mason but if he is his actions don't make sense. Son and his team have some kid of plan.
Your Lover backstabbed you man.
If we can pin down one of Gry's targets, what he got from them, and if that is true then that's the only way to confirm if he is a Spy. An overall unrealistic outcome though I'm afraid.
The bomb shouldn't be used on anyone until people get the chance to speak for themselves. Contrary to Daws belief I learnt my lesson from acting randomly and hastily on D1...We should use Genki Dama on Son.