Games Mafia Game 56 - Dragon Ball Z: A New Threat - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,369
Gender
Male
Country
France
They probably didn't get that ulq was betraying Son. Yesterday, he only said that he has a second role but ulq made his intentions clear on the Mason Pad. Maybe he expected ulq to get this and keep his mouth shut. But he also didn't know ulq's role. He hid his own role from him too.

Secrets break couples :lmao.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I thought he had a temporary Second role but he clearly told us that he was Lover and that he was ditching him for Town :D.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
:lmao couples really need to talk more.

So demon, why were you against the vandred lynch? As burden, it gives us more time
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Although I'd say ulq didn't really think far ahead, because once we kill Daws, he will die too. Or he doesn't care if he dies?
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I see, it explains your agression yesterday I think. And right now your Mason claim hasn't be refuted.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So if I'm getting this right, Daws basically came up with this plan alone without informing his lover. Decided to betray his teammate (van) so we can eliminate red team? But luq and demon's Mason refuted this. So basically he's all alone, and without help from both sides.
Daws, it's better to reveal everything. Your team is done, they won't forgive for this. So you should tell us everything
Well, the first half was mostly right.

But if you need me to say it in a different language for you, I can:

No tengo más información que ofrecer.

Je n'ai plus d'informations à offrir.

ምንም የሚቀርብ ተጨማሪ መረጃ የለኝም

Nemam više informacija za ponudu.

Watashi wa teikyō suru jōhō wa mō arimasen.

すでにそれについて黙っている。あなたはカッコウッドです
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
@Vandred you're not going to say anything? Daws openly betrayed you
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,369
Gender
Male
Country
France
:lmao couples really need to talk more.

So demon, why were you against the vandred lynch? As burden, it gives us more time
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Although I'd say ulq didn't really think far ahead, because once we kill Daws, he will die too. Or he doesn't care if he dies?
Read this

You know, after more thinking. GKing Tina might be the best thing to do. But not lynching Vandred.

Son revealed all of this early meaning that they planned it, Vandred is Mafia with him, I trust Son's results. But we can't be sure that Vandred is Burden. He being Burden is very convenient for us, because we think we'll be able to kill 3 Mafias at once without loss. It sounds like a bait.

Here is what I think: He wants us to GK Tina, who must be in the rival Mafia. After this, we keep believing him and kill Vandred, who is not Burden but Mafia Bomb. The last person who voted dies. They have one night for one more kill. We obviously kill Son next and the identity of the other(s) teammates is hidden.

Also, there was only one death tonight. If they used a Poisoner, things will be even worse. So, if we really want to lynch Vandred, we should gather enough votes and let Son Vote Lock in the end. He voted for him first so maybe he is afraid of that.
Vandred being Burden is too perfect, convenient.

Even if ulq dies as Lover in the end he wins as Townie as long as we kill all the Mafias.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
@Vandred you're not going to say anything? Daws openly betrayed you
It's true, I'm Burden.

And I'm not sure if I find more funny the idea that he seriously thinks he can win with A.ulq, or that he and gnut can win as a two-man mafia with one of them a confirmed Lover :lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Right, almost forgot. Transfer to WithYouInSpirit. Lamest town win ever incoming.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Transfer to WYIS

Shall it be called a WithYouInSpirit Bomb?

This is a very weird situation with a bunch of roles like lovers and masons mentioned. You being so calm and understanding of the situation is weird Brandish. Are you in Daws' mafia and thus knew this would end up happening?
I didn't really understand what's going on, so that makes me appear calm I guess. I was opposed to rushing into killing someone though when we could easily wait for A.ulq to come online.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
It's true, I'm Burden.

And I'm not sure if I find more funny the idea that he seriously thinks he can win with A.ulq, or that he and gnut can win as a two-man mafia with one of them a confirmed Lover :lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Right, almost forgot. Transfer to WithYouInSpirit. Lamest town win ever incoming.
So Greg is the last one then? Was this move planned only by Daws? If so, why did he pick Greg over you? If not why did they decide to screw you over?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,369
Gender
Male
Country
France
I still am not sure that Van is Burden though.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
It's true, I'm Burden.

And I'm not sure if I find more funny the idea that he seriously thinks he can win with A.ulq, or that he and gnut can win as a two-man mafia with one of them a confirmed Lover :lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Right, almost forgot. Transfer to WithYouInSpirit. Lamest town win ever incoming.
Should of went with Panda.. I probably won't make it, but I was setup up to perfectly and I've been watching too much GoT to not try this
--- Double Post Merged, ---
So Greg is the last one then? Was this move planned only by Daws? If so, why did he pick Greg over you? If not why did they decide to screw you over?
It was just me. This isn't the type of plan you write home about
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I don't understand why you guys keep asking shit like that
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
If lynching Vandred is a problem, could we just get Jesus to take the last votekill in case of a bomb?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
We'll know if we GK Tina.
How? and wouldn't it be more effective wiping out team red since they were so kind to implode themselves? Daws as a Mafia detective still has value if he decides to work with us though. We could use him to fish out the orange team
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I don't understand why you guys keep asking shit like that
Be good and reply. There's no point keeping anything about your team now, and the more you give, the more we can verify if you're being truthful
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,369
Gender
Male
Country
France
How? and wouldn't it be more effective wiping out team red since they were so kind to implode themselves? Daws as a Mafia detective still has value if he decides to work with us though. We could use him to fish out the orange team
I was talking about Panda. I thought it would be a double post for me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top