Games Mafia Game 56 - Dragon Ball Z: A New Threat - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,074
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
such a crazy game didn't expect more crazyness after kato and battou deaths :facepalm

anyway how will we proceed then, who will be gk-ed ?

I don't think Panda was even mafia, he was suspecting already Totiana, desin, son and Vandred here's his last posts, im reallyimpressed, how could he found them out ?


Im thinking that battou is red bomb and vandred and son of dawns are red mafia and afraid to cast the last vote on him
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
yeah my current suspecto list is Desin and Tina for orange team and Vandred and Son for red team

Demon is a bit suspect too but thats more a vibe compared to the other four

Spice

If Battou is mafia, Vandred and Dawn are suspect

Desin and Tina are orange suspects

productive day o/
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'll take this opportunity to votekill Vandred
I agree with Gry lol. You and your co-conspirators should have gone to further lengths to stop Daws going rogue.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Wonder if they even knew he was lover.
Also @Emperor Spriggan transfer energy to spirit when you get here
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@Erinyes allow me to amend your list

Recap
- A.ulq as Mr. Buu -> Mason/Lover
- Aonori as Android 17-> Mafia bomb died on N1 with Piccolo
- Battou as Mr. Popo -> Kamikaze bomb - lynched on D2- hinted a Kamikaze Bomb
- Brandish as Mr. Satan -> has an active role in the game. And not a bomb defuse
- Demonspeed as Paikuhan -> Mason
- desin24 as Son Gohan-> fits Gohan's character quite a bit and it's active.
- Emperor Spriggan as Tenshinhan -> hinted Jesus
- Erinyes as Pu'ar -> 1st time get the role, passive role, not diffuser
- gnut as Trunks -> MAFIA BOMB :lmao
- GrySun as Yamcha -> Spy
- Holt as Chichi -> not defuser
- James Rye as Uranai Baba -> It is a very exciting role & never had it before -> Santa claus killed on N1
- Jammin as Krillin -> swears on Androssi he's a townie -> Hider killed by hiding behind Yajirobe
- Kato756 as Roshi -> night role, could be usefull, questions his sanity, claimed bomb, then claimed Det -> detective Genki damed on D2
- Lady pompom as Videl -> active role but no difuser, has a certain ability, hinted prostitute
- lakhan220 as Piccolo - Mafia assassin killed on N1
- Lambu as Vegeta -> serial killer, killed on N1
- Organizized as Karin -> night role
- scav as Bulma -> Detective lynched on D1
- SonOfDaws as Dr. Brief -> Mafia Detective/Lover
- syx as Yajirobe -> Bomb killed on N1
- Totinona as Android 18 -> an active role possibly a Janitor (according to one lover)
- TSPanda as Son Goten -> ???? - Killed on N2- boring night role can be useful
- Vandred as Kid Trunks -> Mafia Burden
- WithYouInSpirit as Oolong -> vigilante
- xi0 as Launch -> ?
- xnut as Son Goku -> not plain townie, goku seems to have a good role
- Zasz as Chaozu -> vengeful townie get day killed by vigilante ( spirit)

​
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Geez I don't understand this plan at all. :XD Are the other mafia trying to appear as townies by sharing their Mafia Detective results? There's a big difference in how Lady pompom reacted to these news vs. how a townie (WYIS) reacted.. :wonder
I'll just confirm and say I am the Mafia Janitor. I could also tell you Panda's role if you want me to. Or I could force you to use the Genkidama on me idk.. :XD
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
how could he found them out ?
Panda did say he had a spice role which could maybe give him good results tonight. But I think this was more of a really good deduction than relying on a role, but we will find that out with Totinona's death.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
And now Tina confirms she's Janitor. Like, what is seriously happening..
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Geez I don't understand this plan at all. :XD Are the other mafia trying to appear as townies by sharing their Mafia Detective results? There's a big difference in how Lady pompom reacted to these news vs. how a townie (WYIS) reacted.. :wonder
I'll just confirm and say I am the Mafia Janitor. I could also tell you Panda's role if you want me to. Or I could force you to use the Genkidama on me idk.. :XD
I guess I was right all along :kappa My reasoning was retarded I will admit, but I was looking the right direction after all :rolleyes: Was just curious to see how you'd react if I use that reasoning on you that you're mafia and get you a little flustered, so sorry about that.

I don't think you can blame yourself for anything this game, you did well and I never had a proper reason to distrust you and vote on you, but the other mafia's investigation got you good. Hope you had some fun. No need to tell us, we will have to get rid of you anyway I'm afraid, so might as well wait for the reveal. RIP.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
Geez I don't understand this plan at all. :XD Are the other mafia trying to appear as townies by sharing their Mafia Detective results? There's a big difference in how Lady pompom reacted to these news vs. how a townie (WYIS) reacted.. :wonder
I'll just confirm and say I am the Mafia Janitor. I could also tell you Panda's role if you want me to. Or I could force you to use the Genkidama on me idk.. :XD
Transfer your energy to Spirit.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
This game... :lmao
A bit disappointing though, would've had more fun hunting for them more.

But don't forget, Nona still has likely 2 teammates which will be a bit difficult to find perhaps.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
Of course I know this.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
GKing Tina is safe. But if Vandred fooled us and is Bomb...
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
What the fuck is going on? :lmao

Mafia taking the Path of Destruction, but unto themselves. Town didn't need to do shit :XD

Either that or Town is being played hard.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I think the last two should be Desin and Gary probably.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Anyone could be the last 2. Holt is just good enough to be here all the time and pretend to be a townie. Orgz and desin are somewhat suspicious as well. Same for gary. Erin always plays the same way so not sure, but I doubt it's her. Pompom could be a mafia escort but so far I'd wanna believe her to be town prostitute. xnut is like always, but then we can just let the hostkill do it's thing I guess. Spriggan is likely what he said he was, and Brandish is up in the air.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Pompom is probably not escort. Nona's wording implies she thought she was in red team, but an assumption she seemed to make since she didn't go through everything and see we already know van and Greg are the last. So doesn't seem like they're on the same team.

Orgz hasn't said much, but I've noticed be doesn't shy away from talking when he is here unlike desin.

Demon, Gry, Ulq are pretty much confirmed. I'm fairly certain Gary is one of the orange.

BTW, Demon, what do you think of Desin?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top