Games Mafia Game 56 - Dragon Ball Z: A New Threat - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
On to whom then?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Holt still has nvd...
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
I guess he said the truth about Greg then...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Didn't Vandred say gnut was Red Mafia Bomb?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
While I still find this Lover play a bit nonsensical and the claim about Vandred ended up being legit, it doesn't necessarily mean that what everything Vandred said is 100% true (aside from his Burden claim, that is).

@SonOfDaws I missed whether you ever confirmed gnut being Mafia or not?
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I would advise against voting for him...

Let's go back and look through who's left, who's confirmed, etc. I'll try to find GrySun or WYIS' post
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Although I suppose there's no rush
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
@SonOfDaws
Variables:
  • Erin
  • desin
  • Brandish
  • Holt
  • Gary
  • Orgz
  • xnut
Known/Implied:
  • Daws - Red Mafia Detective -Lover
  • Aulq - Mason
  • Demon -Mason
  • Greg - Townie Detective
  • Gry - Spy (Lover?)
  • Vandred - Red Mafia Burden
  • Spriggan - Jesus
And me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Probably got some things wrong or misread something in those 90 pages. Gary or Erin may be MB. Hell i don't think we're giving enough attention to people who we know nothing about.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Greg has since been alluded to be bomb
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I would advise against voting for him...

Let's go back and look through who's left, who's confirmed, etc. I'll try to find GrySun or WYIS' post
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Although I suppose there's no rush
Why are you being nebulous about this? Either gnut is Mafia or he isn't. What do you have to lose by divulging this info?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
So turns out everything was in line with what daws said like I thought. But I still don't get why there wasn't a second death. Van said Greg was to target Gry, but pompom targeted van not Greg.. Something is missing here
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Greg should go today. He's the last from team red. Might be bomb but not killing him would be bad. We still need to get leads on team orange though.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
No way would they suicide themselves like that just to frame gnut. That's silly beyond belief really. Even if Daws had to do something because of his other lover he never ever had to give us Vandred as well. It would've been enough to give out Totinona only.

Greg should go today. He's the last from team red.
He's not the last, Daws is still here too.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
desin has to be an orange. xi0 or Holt could then be the final person.

Btw Holt I find it hilarious how the Burden thing made it impossible for you to get that sickness off of you :lmao
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Daws you will investigate someone for us I take it?
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
There were originally 5 people apart of red mafia. You guys are forgetting about the boss.

@xi0, @desin , @Erinyes , and @Holt need to start saying more
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@desin24
--- Double Post Merged, ---
No way would they suicide themselves like that just to frame gnut. That's silly beyond belief really. Even if Daws had to do something because of his other lover he never ever had to give us Vandred as well. It would've been enough to give out Totinona only.



He's not the last, Daws is still here too.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
desin has to be an orange. xi0 or Holt could then be the final person.

Btw Holt I find it hilarious how the Burden thing made it impossible for you to get that sickness off of you :lmao
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Daws you will investigate someone for us I take it?
I'm only looking for orange mafia members and 3rd parties.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Gry that's exactly what I said yesterday. Imploding just to frame Greg who is apparently an investigator makes no sense. And yes I know Daws is red, but we plan to use him.

Also, yeah, it's shitty But not I can't do anything about it. I would've passed to gary if I could do lol.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Gry that's exactly what I said yesterday. Imploding just to frame Greg who is apparently an investigator makes no sense. And yes I know Daws is red, but we plan to use him.
And Daws' plan makes sense?

@SonOfDaws Why are you refusing to answer clearly about gnut being Mafia or not?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I mean, you can keep pointing your finger in my direction while refusing to answer me. But all you're doing is casting aspersions while refusing to clarify whether a claimed Red Mafia is really Mafia or not.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Huh? Red team was 5? Does that mean orange is 3 not 4? Actually, if they're 5, then Van framing Greg would make sense? Daws why don't you tell us the rest then? Who is the boss? Gry? Give us something man
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Huh? Red team was 5? Does that mean orange is 3 not 4? Actually, if they're 5, then Van framing Greg would make sense? Daws why don't you tell us the rest then? Who is the boss? Gry? Give us something man
Why you asking me?

Judging from Vandred's last words, Daws is lying.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
And Daws' plan makes sense?
To him yes, and from his pov yes. For town, I went with it because he did provide us with Mafia, and thanks to that we killed 2
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
To him yes, and from his pov yes. For town, I went with it because he did provide us with Mafia, and thanks to that we killed 2
Yeah and now he's being completely mute and bringing nothing of substance to the table IMO... other than a light suggestion to not vote for gnut. Does he know whether gnut is Mafia or not? If he does, why does he refuse to answer? If he doesn't, why is he suggesting people to not vote for him? None of this makes any sense to me.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Why you asking me?

Judging from Vandred's last words, Daws is lying.
I just saw Van implied demon is Mafia. Daws hasn't lied so far. Everything he said turned out to be true. It's van who said Greg was bomb, not daws and he never actually confirmed it
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yeah and now he's being completely mute and bringing nothing of substance to the table IMO... other than a light suggestion to not vote for gnut. Does he know whether gnut is Mafia or not? If he does, why does he refuse to answer? If he doesn't, why is he suggesting people to not vote for him? None of this makes any sense to me.
Feelings of guilt perhaps?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Daws, what do you suggest we do now
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top