And you have brought?.... What exactly? BS role hints and heavy opposition to lynching orange mafia?Sorry, I will risk lynching by not revealing my role in this phase. Your little play has been rather entertaining, so I'll give you credit for that for sure. But I'm not divulging anything further about my role until you're food for the crows.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
But you're bringing nothing to the table this phase... and if you have no more information, you couldn't possibly have any more until another Night Phase passes.
So, either I die now or I die when I stop naming red mafia. Well in THAAAT case...You will not get to night phase if you do not give us something. Why should we leave you alive when you won't give up the others? You're not planning to win with them anyway. There will only be more chaos if we're still trying to find Mafia. You can prove you're at least willing to follow through by giving up your team, letting us kill them and then we focus on orange. We can't have a single red besides you alive at night willingly.
I've been clear with my intentions. You guys just keep asking for more and more.
And do you seriously mean to tell me that out of the 15 people left here there no more orange or 3rd parties?.... And that once I help lynch every other red mafia member that you'll just leave me alive to help find them? I just handed you guys 2 mafia members and an extra day phase and you're already looking to lynch me again.
