Why are you protecting gnut? You obviously want to win with your own mafia, so why are you doing this? Had you not said anything we would very likely have lynched him. Lynching townies or oranges, as long as they're not your other mafias, should be completely fine for you. I don't get this, and the only way I can accept this other than you just trolling for the sake of it, is gnut being one of your mafias. If he isn't then you're just fucking around.
It's not you, I'm just tilted at this situation which I cannot understand from any angle. The only thing vindicating everything would be if you were a mafia. Everything would then more or less fall into place. If you're not mafia then I guess I just accept that both Vandred and Daws just wanted to handicap themselves. For fun.
But either way I would want closure on this, only killing Daws doesn't provide that closure. And if there's no other leads next day phase I will likely still continue voting and locking on you.
Because it seems I'm the only one in town that's actually thinking ahead in the future... If Gnut gets lynched and turns out to be townie, then what do you think happens to me?...
Because it seems I'm the only one in town that's actually thinking ahead in the future... If Gnut gets lynched and turns out to be townie, then what do you think happens to me?...
Because it seems I'm the only one in town that's actually thinking ahead in the future... If Gnut gets lynched and turns out to be townie, then what do you think happens to me?...
Because it seems I'm the only one in town that's actually thinking ahead in the future... If Gnut gets lynched and turns out to be townie, then what do you think happens to me?...
@gnut are you a mortician or a det? Because if you are a det, you'd still be of some use for the city.
By the way, the fact I blocked GrySun doesn't confirma anything about him being a spy. But from the situation it looks a lot like mafia is playing with us here, SonofDaws is only trying to buy some time to get townies killed by his mafia friends. I'm not sure if I can trust Vandred's words, nut an angry man can say many things.
And about the players I distrust more, xi0 still looks like a mafia: the ones who transfered energy to xi0 so far (aside Wyis and Spriggan) were all from red mafia - Vandred and sonofdaws himself and were the first ones to transfer energy to him too, why is it that there are only red mafia transfering energy to him? Desin also appears on the list.
@SonOfDaws if you really want the city's wellfare are you prompt to sacrifice yourself for Gnut? You're defending gnut a lot.
Obvious ones are Spirit, A.ulq and you. I also trust Spriggan, he didn't do much this game but I trust his Jesus claim with so many bombs and no diffusers.
Daws is definitely mafia.
Everyone else I don't trust and any of them could be the remaining mafias. But out of this batch of people I don't trust, Pompom is the least distrusted one. She definitely knew I was blocked, which means she actually claimed a role and seems credible enough. She could still be escort yes, but at least it's between her being prostitute and escort, no other possibilities.
I really wish we had more role claims from these people.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Hardy from what I've seen Demon didn't lock onto gnut, why the underscore?
@gnut are you a mortician or a det? Because if you are a det, you'd still be of some use for the city.
By the way, the fact I blocked GrySun doesn't confirma anything about him being a spy. But from the situation it looks a lot like mafia is playing with us here, SonofDaws is only trying to buy some time to get townies killed by his mafia friends. I'm not sure if I can trust Vandred's words, nut an angry man can say many things.
And about the players I distrust more, xi0 still looks like a mafia: the ones who transfered energy to xi0 so far (aside Wyis and Spriggan) were all from red mafia - Vandred and sonofdaws himself and were the first ones to transfer energy to him too, why is it that there are only red mafia transfering energy to him? Desin also appears on the list.
@SonOfDaws if you really want the city's wellfare are you prompt to sacrifice yourself for Gnut? You're defending gnut a lot.
Obvious ones are Spirit, A.ulq and you. I also trust Spriggan, he didn't do much this game but I trust his Jesus claim with so many bombs and no diffusers.
Daws is definitely mafia.
Everyone else I don't trust and any of them could be the remaining mafias. But out of this batch of people I don't trust, Pompom is the least distrusted one. She definitely knew I was blocked, which means she actually claimed a role and seems credible enough. She could still be escort yes, but at least it's between her being prostitute and escort, no other possibilities.
I really wish we had more role claims from these people.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Hardy from what I've seen Demon didn't lock onto gnut, why the underscore?
I want to trust you, and I at least feel solid about the same people you do. But as Asia said you're not in the clear either. Are there any people left alive that you have spied on?
And about the players I distrust more, xi0 still looks like a mafia: the ones who transfered energy to xi0 so far (aside Wyis and Spriggan) were all from red mafia - Vandred and sonofdaws himself and were the first ones to transfer energy to him too, why is it that there are only red mafia transfering energy to him? Desin also appears on the list.
I was the first person to suggest people use the transfer on themselves and no one else and they used it on me instead. A confirmed Townie also use it on me as well, way later in the game. I guess that is merely a coincidence? While I certainly don't have an explanation for it myself, any number of conclusions could be drawn from this... just like which dead mafia voted for who can be used to push a certain narrative.
I was the first person to suggest people use the transfer on themselves and no one else and they used it on me instead. A confirmed Townie also use it on me as well, way later in the game. I guess that is merely a coincidence? While I certainly don't have an explanation for it myself, any number of conclusions could be drawn from this... just like which dead mafia voted for who can be used to push a certain narrative.
@gnut are you a mortician or a det? Because if you are a det, you'd still be of some use for the city.
By the way, the fact I blocked GrySun doesn't confirma anything about him being a spy. But from the situation it looks a lot like mafia is playing with us here, SonofDaws is only trying to buy some time to get townies killed by his mafia friends. I'm not sure if I can trust Vandred's words, nut an angry man can say many things.
And about the players I distrust more, xi0 still looks like a mafia: the ones who transfered energy to xi0 so far (aside Wyis and Spriggan) were all from red mafia - Vandred and sonofdaws himself and were the first ones to transfer energy to him too, why is it that there are only red mafia transfering energy to him? Desin also appears on the list.
@SonOfDaws if you really want the city's wellfare are you prompt to sacrifice yourself for Gnut? You're defending gnut a lot.
If janitor is dead...im no better than a regular townie claim now.
I get where gry is coming from....i admit its a waste....we have daws a confirmed mafia....but if calms the town to kill me so be it.
But where do you go from there....even if you work with daws...hes still detrimental to town...even more than me...he can find out our docs and remaining strong roles
So then there was no basis for doing it at all then? Same with Jesus H. Spriggan?
I can easily see the Mafia preferring to keep innately untrustworthy players around simply to shift focus. The transfer system only increases the opportunity for this.
I want to trust you, and I at least feel solid about the same people you do. But as Asia said you're not in the clear either. Are there any people left alive that you have spied on?
I do too. I could never imagine a Mafia Detective screwing over his own team, using his power for the Town, getting betrayed by his Lover and then apparently changing his mind while living into Day 4.
I don't see how there is sense to be made from it either. If we assume the Red Mafia isn't actually in complete disarray and they have some sort of plan here, why would anyone believe what a Red Mafia not named SonOfDaws would say about you or anything else?
@xi0 While I understand it can just be a coincidence, I still can't shake off th thought it's too much of a coincidence that two people from the same mafia transfered energy to you. But your arguments make sense, I might as well change my vote later depending on how the day proceeds.
@gnut I believed what sonofdaws said until now, he was right about Vandred and Totinona, and he let clear that the "alliance" with town was temporary, and now he claims if you die he will probably die to. What can I conclude from this? Vandred said you were mafia, daws and you claim you're not, but then, again, he is defending you because he sais his neck is on the line. Or could you really be the bomb as Vandred said?
@xi0 While I understand it can just be a coincidence, I still can't shake off th thought it's too much of a coincidence that two people from the same mafia transfered energy to you. But your arguments make sense, I might as well change my vote later depending on how the day proceeds.
@gnut I believed what sonofdaws said until now, he was right about Vandred and Gnut, and he let clear that the "alliance" with town was temporary, and now he claims if you die he will probably die to. What can I conclude from this? Vandred said you were mafia, daws and you claim you're not, but then, again, he is defending you because he sais his neck is on the line. Or could you really be the bomb as Vandred said?
It is very likely that Greg has been set up IMO. He was not heavily suspected before and his hints fit(Tier 2 fighter and new, which is related to Priority IIRC). He also said to me that there were ways to know Panda's role before Tina's death in the previous phase. For a Mafia, there are way better roles to claim than Investigator in such a large game. And no one has claimed Det or Doc after all this time.