Games Mafia Game 56 - Dragon Ball Z: A New Threat - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Why is him saying im not mafia now an issue...he collaborated with van that i was.
Am i mafia or am i not
I didn't. Vandred was the only one of us that said that
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Votekill xi0
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Right now, I'm pretty tilted, partly from this game but largely from something else. I'm not really in the mood, so I'll try to sum up my thoughts in this rather shortly.

We can't say for sure what the play is. I could go on and on about theories but no way to be certain. I'm leaning towards Greg being innocent, based on everything that happened so far. I would write some of my thought process on this but again, it's speculation and I'm in no mood for this.

It's unfortunate but as might need to take out Greg. But I propose GK him. If he is Mafia, we know van said the truth. If not, then I saw we lynch Daws and evaluate our options. If we're going to GK, we might need to let Gary do it. If he does something else, then we just lynch him.

Also, for those saying I haven't given a hint, no one actually asked me for one yet, but my hint is Beans.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
So I guess gnut himself admitted to a bastard role? So that's why I would GenkiDama him? I guess the issue that comes to mind regarding this is that we still have Masons on the Townie side. So far, none of them have been killed either, so I'm assuming they could still recruit people to prove claims? Though with gnut being fingered as Mafia we might not want to risk such a thing. Still, to me, it sort of feels like this gnut claim exists only to take out another Townie.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Gary or Demon have to be the ones to GK today then. I'm more confident that Demon is actually a Mason rather than Gary not being Mafia. That's just my gut feeling. So maybe everyone should transfer their energy to demon. We have enough people. I don't know who to believe as for who is who. Daws intel has been right so far, but he has no reason to continue telling us the truth. On the flip side he can also win with Town, so it may work in his favour to tell the truth. I think it's worth taking him out of the equation just so that we can focus on the remaining unknown Mafia. We'll loose his Townie lover but the red mafia will lose their det and only have the boss left? Then again it may work in our favour to keep the mafia opposing each other. There are too many angles to cover here.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Right now, I'm pretty tilted, partly from this game but largely from something else. I'm not really in the mood, so I'll try to sum up my thoughts in this rather shortly.

We can't say for sure what the play is. I could go on and on about theories but no way to be certain. I'm leaning towards Greg being innocent, based on everything that happened so far. I would write some of my thought process on this but again, it's speculation and I'm in no mood for this.

It's unfortunate but as might need to take out Greg. But I propose GK him. If he is Mafia, we know van said the truth. If not, then I saw we lynch Daws and evaluate our options. If we're going to GK, we might need to let Gary do it. If he does something else, then we just lynch him.

Also, for those saying I haven't given a hint, no one actually asked me for one yet, but my hint is Beans.
You're leaning towards him being innocent and yet you want to GK him?...

?????
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
If possible the Masons should recruit me soley for the reason of definite confirmation.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I need some sleep...
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'll take this opportunity to Transfer Energy to Demonspeed
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
No he can't, he's Mafia Detective...


We had definite confirmation when you Daykilled Zasz on Day 1 :cookiestare
He's also the lover right?

I mean for me to confirm the Masons. At least on a personal note for me. It will help having people I can actually trust. That may sound a little selfish but it would certainly help everyone.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
He's also the lover right?

I mean for me to confirm the Masons. At least on a personal note for me. It will help having people I can actually trust. That may sound a little selfish but it would certainly help everyone.
He can only win as Mafia or Lover. Just like A.ulq can only win as Townie or Lover.

It wouldn't matter as your role's usefulness is no longer there. But I can't speak for how they choose to recruit people. It making you feel more comfortable might not be the best decision for the Town overall though.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,074
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
So Vandred was really a burden, things makes even less sense to me :confused:? I m honestly not favourable for lynching gnut, again, what if he really happens to be what he claims like Kato and Battou, we should choose carefully.

Seems red mafia has scuttled its own team unless theres a big plan behind all this, honestly i fail to understand.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
I said early in the game that abusing GK could make us lose. I am not sure we should use it today again.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,074
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
To whom should i transfer energy in case ? xio is the one who' s the closest to the amount required.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I said early in the game that abusing GK could make us lose. I am not sure we should use it today again.
i do agree, its something to be used carefully.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
No one seems enthusiastic enough to use it really, as there's no clear gameplan today compared to last day phase. Sort of bullshit we'd all prefer to wait on the whim of a confirmed Mafia. Bastard role or not, using GenkiDama to kill gnut still sort of seems like a waste if he's a Townie.

Votekill SonOfDaws

I'm willing to change it, but I'm obviously not going to add to my own tally, nor will I add to gnut's without assurances of any kind.

Watch most of the afkers end up being scummers while the only people regularly posting are running around like chickens with their heads cut off. I mean, why the hell not, seems pretty fitting for this game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
As far as the transfer goes, with WYIS using his transfer to Demon, the tally stands at me with 8x and Demon with 4x. I'm still willing to transfer to Demon if people won't do so for me... but if I do that then everyone who is around will have to follow suit if we want to use it. And even then it might not be enough. It doesn't really feel like we've had 11 active players this phase.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,074
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Some fresh recap if i forget something, just let me know please, ill fix it Asap


Recap
- A.ulq as Mr. Buu -> has 2 roles can't be target by one of the mafia team, lover & mason
- Aonori as Android 17-> Mafia bomb died on N1 with Piccolo
- Battou as Mr. Popo -> Kamikaze bomb - lynched on D2- hinted a Kamikaze Bomb
- Brandish as Mr. Satan -> has an active role in the game. And not a bomb diffuser
- Demonspeed as Paikuhan -> swore on Rita he's a townie, not such an important role, passive role,reveals being a mason
- desin24 as Son Gohan-> fits Gohan's character quite a bit and it's active.
- Emperor Spriggan as Tenshinhan -> hinted Jesus
- Erinyes as Pu'ar -> 1st time get the role, passive role, not diffuser
- gnut as Trunks -> 1st time get his role, he's a tier 2 fighter.... an old role yet new claims to be investigator
- GrySun as Yamcha -> not a det, Spy
- Holt as Chichi -> not defuser
- James Rye as Uranai Baba -> It is a very exciting role & never had it before -> Santa claus killed on N1
- Jammin as Krillin -> swears on Androssi he's a townie -> Hider killed by hiding behind Yajirobe
- Kato756 as Roshi -> night role, could be usefull, questions his sanity, claimed bomb, then claimed Det -> detective Genki damed on D2
- Lady pompom as Videl -> active role but no difuser, has a certain ability, hinted prostitute
- lakhan220 as Piccolo - Mafia assassin killed on N1
- Lambu as Vegeta -> serial killer, killed on N1
- Organizized as Karin -> night role
- scav as Bulma -> Detective lynched on D1
- SonOfDaws as Dr. Brief -> active role, Lover ans claims Mafia det
- syx as Yajirobe -> Bomb killed on N1
- Totinona as Android 18 -> Janitor an active role Gk-ed on D3
- TSPanda as Son Goten -> doctor - Killed on N2- boring night role can be useful
- Vandred as Kid Trunks -> Mafia burden lynched on D3
- WithYouInSpirit as Oolong -> vigilante
- xi0 as Launch -> similar hints as gnut
- xnut as Son Goku -> not plain townie, goku seems to have a good role
- Zasz as Chaozu -> vengeful townie get day killed by vigilante ( spirit)



Actions :

Wyis -> daykilled Zasz on D1
Kato ->investigated Gry on N1 got no guilty
Lady pompom -> N1 target Gry
SoD -> N1 Target Gry -> reveals Spy

Spriggan -> Gk-ed Kato on D2
Lady pompom-> N2 target Vandred
SoD -> N2 target Tina-> reveals Janitor

WYis -> Gk-ed Tina on D3​
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
Yes, I would like to know more about her role. Erin being Mafia would be particularly shocking. But I am thinking that Reds are acting like that because they have somehow who is not on our radar.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
My hint was beans. That's a pretty big hint. Y'all wanted something but nobody seems to see this now?
I apologise. Must have missed it, as I've missed a few things in this game lol. Are you Doctor? Senzu Beans giving power = Giving life?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Or maybe Mortician, since the hosts referenced the beans when Panda's identity was revealed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top