I didn't. Vandred was the only one of us that said thatWhy is him saying im not mafia now an issue...he collaborated with van that i was.
Am i mafia or am i not
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I didn't. Vandred was the only one of us that said thatWhy is him saying im not mafia now an issue...he collaborated with van that i was.
Am i mafia or am i not
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You're leaning towards him being innocent and yet you want to GK him?...Right now, I'm pretty tilted, partly from this game but largely from something else. I'm not really in the mood, so I'll try to sum up my thoughts in this rather shortly.
We can't say for sure what the play is. I could go on and on about theories but no way to be certain. I'm leaning towards Greg being innocent, based on everything that happened so far. I would write some of my thought process on this but again, it's speculation and I'm in no mood for this.
It's unfortunate but as might need to take out Greg. But I propose GK him. If he is Mafia, we know van said the truth. If not, then I saw we lynch Daws and evaluate our options. If we're going to GK, we might need to let Gary do it. If he does something else, then we just lynch him.
Also, for those saying I haven't given a hint, no one actually asked me for one yet, but my hint is Beans.
No he can't, he's Mafia Detective...On the flip side he can also win with Town, so it may work in his favour to tell the truth.
We had definite confirmation when you Daykilled Zasz on Day 1If possible the Masons should recruit me soley for the reason of definite confirmation.

He's also the lover right?No he can't, he's Mafia Detective...
We had definite confirmation when you Daykilled Zasz on Day 1![]()
He can only win as Mafia or Lover. Just like A.ulq can only win as Townie or Lover.He's also the lover right?
I mean for me to confirm the Masons. At least on a personal note for me. It will help having people I can actually trust. That may sound a little selfish but it would certainly help everyone.
? I m honestly not favourable for lynching gnut, again, what if he really happens to be what he claims like Kato and Battou, we should choose carefully.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
i do agree, its something to be used carefully.I said early in the game that abusing GK could make us lose. I am not sure we should use it today again.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
My hint was beans. That's a pretty big hint. Y'all wanted something but nobody seems to see this now?@Erinyes are you willing to divulge anything more about your role safely? You, @Organizized @xnut @Holt @Brandish and @Lady pompom are the ones who have revealled the least. Brandish has gotten like zero attention and if he's the orange mafia...
I apologise. Must have missed it, as I've missed a few things in this game lol. Are you Doctor? Senzu Beans giving power = Giving life?My hint was beans. That's a pretty big hint. Y'all wanted something but nobody seems to see this now?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---